00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need lyrics/vocalist to my new song

1,316 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, i have been working with a new song now :) Only that still remains is lyrics or vocals... i can try to record by my self if somebody help me with lyrics, or if you are good vocalist you can help me to record ... i send that song when you intressted ,by email or newgrounds post...

// Janze

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt_

-TYJj1cjIYe-PHd6pPvw?feature=mhee

Response to Need lyrics/vocalist to my new song 2012-08-08 10:04:42

Im not an amazing vocalist but im decent, you can sent it to me if you want and ill try to do something.

No mather how good you are sometime, somewhere, somehow...

Someone will blow your mind and make feel a beginner again..

BBS Signature

Response to Need lyrics/vocalist to my new song 2012-08-09 18:51:14

hello my name is kevin!( first post) I just retired my old NG account from when I was young and used to do flash. Now today i made my new account. But i no longer have much interest in flash. Ive been trying to start a band with no luck. Im very interested in doing vocals for projects Email me at caboosbryson@yahoo.com

Response to Need lyrics/vocalist to my new song 2012-08-11 09:11:03

I can toss some metal vocals your way if that's something you'd want...

domestic violence can be funny too!

BBS Signature

Response to Need lyrics/vocalist to my new song 2012-08-11 09:26:02

At 8/8/12 05:13 AM, DJ-Janze wrote: Hello, i have been working with a new song now :) Only that still remains is lyrics or vocals... i can try to record by my self if somebody help me with lyrics, or if you are good vocalist you can help me to record ... i send that song when you intressted ,by email or newgrounds post...

// Janze

I can sing! Tralalala X3
But if you need lyrics I can help out with that! <---loves writing lyrics

Response to Need lyrics/vocalist to my new song 2012-08-16 21:43:01

At 8/8/12 05:13 AM, DJ-Janze wrote: Hello, i have been working with a new song now :) Only that still remains is lyrics or vocals... i can try to record by my self if somebody help me with lyrics, or if you are good vocalist you can help me to record ... i send that song when you intressted ,by email or newgrounds post...

// Janze

hi do you still need lyrics if so send me the track and i will have words and production for you by tommorow

derek