00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need some opinions on my art !!!

3,950 Views | 38 Replies

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-07 12:36:53

AND PLUS I GOT THE HELP FROM A TUTORIAL SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE REAL PICTURE IS !?!??!!?
I FOLLOWED THE EXACT FREAKIN TUTORIAL SO I DIDN'T TRACE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-07 12:56:37

1)I DREW THIS
2)ITS AN ORIGINAL IMAGE
3)IT SHOWS HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW

(I couldn't save it so print screened it and saved into paint

I need some opinions on my art !!!

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-07 12:59:22

Before anyone asks why in one tab theres clip art angry in google images, I cant draw by memory. I just looked at an angry face, and I interpreted one my own way.

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-07 12:59:37

At 8/7/12 11:18 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 8/7/12 10:16 AM, DragonWithProblems wrote: I didn't trace.
The overlay says otherwise.
Unless you somehow replicated those dimensions with 100% accuracy, you traced it.
Original image is here.

DAMMIT > *flips table for everyone* And I ALMOST< ALLLLLMOST gave him a decent review, and helped him, and sent him to anatomy links like johnny did for me - -sigh- FML.

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-07 13:37:07

At 8/7/12 12:59 PM, DragonWithProblems wrote: Before anyone asks why in one tab theres clip art angry in google images, I cant draw by memory. I just looked at an angry face, and I interpreted one my own way.

Did you really need to look up Clip art to get the inspiration to show how you feel at the moment, you could have just saved the time to just draw what you feel ,but I don't you to feel like you've lack the imagination to create anything original.

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-08 03:37:11

da lolz i get reading this... (for all you grammarians and spelling nazis, I type how I speak, with an accent, sometimes,... and nobody cares... how saddening, I should go explain my whole life story on some other thread -.-.... )

I think the angry face is the best work you've done, granted, I think you copy pasted or traced it...

My suggestion, buy a scanner and draw by hand, then upload it... personally, I can't draw on the computer either, but I can certainly edit and fix whatever I scan into my computer because I CAN draw by hand.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-08 04:10:33

What Luwano said, Just let this thread die.

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-08 04:13:37

Guys, you can say what you want, but I'm not going on this thread.

Response to I need some opinions on my art !!! 2012-08-08 04:13:53

At 8/8/12 04:10 AM, DragonWithProblems wrote: Just let this thread die.

Ok.

BBS Signature