00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tomsan's designs thread

12,249 Views | 92 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tomsan's designs thread 2013-03-07 14:24:50

I like it! The one idea I do have though would be to consider having the guy's arms spread out sort of in that "this is mine" fashion of an air-hug. This probably a design thing but I'm not a fan of the Queen's legs disappearing behind the rock. As I redraw the torso and such in my head it doesn't add up.

At 3/7/13 11:49 AM, Tomsan wrote: anyway I am hoping someone is willing to give some pointers if needed. The rock is unfinished. I used fat black lines which is better if its a tshirt design, but since The faces are pretty detailed I am not sure if it fits. all ideas are welcome..

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/471bf1c765a68cb6fc422122 5a05d107

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to Tomsan's designs thread 2013-03-07 18:38:16

At 3/7/13 02:24 PM, maficmelody wrote: I like it! The one idea I do have though would be to consider having the guy's arms spread out sort of in that "this is mine" fashion of an air-hug. This probably a design thing but I'm not a fan of the Queen's legs disappearing behind the rock. As I redraw the torso and such in my head it doesn't add up.

Thanks mafic, glad you like it. I kinda like the idea of an ´air hug´, its a big change (for me) however, but ill look into it. The legs were longer in the start, but it didnt really look right then. I replaced the rock twice. I think though that I can color the rock in such a way the dimensions are a bit more realistic.

thx

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature