00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No gays allowed in the boy scouts

600 Views | 5 Replies

No gays allowed in the boy scouts 2012-07-17 23:01:20

http://news.yahoo.com/boy-scouts-reconfirm-policy-no-gays-al lowed-165312502--abc-news-topstories.html

The boy scouts are fucking disgusting. That entire organization is all about compassion, respect and equality. If they can't accept gay kids, then no kids should fucking join. I'm never letting any child of mine join now.

Whats irking me is that this is 2012. People are fucking stupid.

Discuss.

Response to No gays allowed in the boy scouts 2012-07-17 23:02:30

only in america

filler text

Response to No gays allowed in the boy scouts 2012-07-17 23:05:08

At 7/17/12 11:01 PM, TheTrueZippy wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/boy-scouts-reconfirm-policy-no-gays-al lowed-165312502--abc-news-topstories.html

The boy scouts are fucking disgusting. That entire organization is all about compassion, respect and equality. If they can't accept gay kids, then no kids should fucking join. I'm never letting any child of mine join now.

Discuss.

The search bar, the search bar, it is your friend/ If you don't use it, your life it''ll end/ Search bar, search bar, don't leave it be/ Or else you'll be permabanned for vic-to-ry!

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Response to No gays allowed in the boy scouts 2012-07-17 23:06:28

At 7/17/12 11:01 PM, TheTrueZippy wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/boy-scouts-reconfirm-policy-no-gays-al lowed-165312502--abc-news-topstories.html

Link filled with typical hypocritical horseshit and whatnot that I've read several times that I don't have to click.

HOW DARE THEY WANT TO KEEP EVIL HOMOSEXUALS FROM CORRUPTING AND FURTHER CORRUPTING CHILDREN BY TURNING THEM GAY. THOSE EVIL FUCKS SHOULD BE TAUGHT A LESSON OR FIVE.

Welcome to Humanity, where prejudice is everywhere and held by everyone.

Discuss.

Dicksucks? Okay. *slurp slurp*

Something like 'also cocks' here.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to No gays allowed in the boy scouts 2012-07-17 23:13:27

lol sorry

but im not sorry

Response to No gays allowed in the boy scouts 2012-07-17 23:16:18

Good. If I was a father, I wouldn't want my son to be sleeping with homosexuals who would anal fuck him in his sleep. If you don't like it here, move to Europe. Stop trying to transform us into a communist nation and move to Europe you fuckers!