00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Mec Lounge/iphone Games

876 Views | 1 Reply

The Mec Lounge/iphone Games 2012-07-17 01:29:02

Hey guys, I'm here to promote my new iPhone Game Apps that my friend and I are releasing real soon! We call ourselves The Mec Lounge and want some feed back on what you think. Our game "Bees with Hats" was released in the app store 4 days ago and I'm just trying to promote it more from some good ole Newgrounds support! We have two more games on the way! For some gameplay footage and more insight about The Mec Lounge go here to read my most recent News Post! Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated! Maybe a collaboration in the future? Contact me!

The Mec Lounge/iphone Games

Response to The Mec Lounge/iphone Games 2012-07-30 21:55:40

Before this thread disappears into the abyss I'd like to give you some feedback. I watched the gameplay and must say Bees With Hats seems to be in my opinion a basic concept with some original artwork. I think you could've expanded that idea a little bit. Also the enemies are very repetitive but it's too hard to make a million different enemies so I understand.

Now onto Miner Dash. I think you could've spiced this game up but making the cacti darker and everything else a little less bland and maybe adding some color everywhere else. I would've liked to some turning and not just completely straight courses but I'm fine either way. The guy at the shop and the shop itself I think looked really nice so good job on that.

So overall I think if I was going to buy one of your games I would probably buy Miner Dash and play a little after I bought it and then only when I was bored.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature