00:00
00:00

Hoes On My Dick

2,735 Views | 24 Replies
New Topic

Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:13:19


Hoes on my dick cuz i look like Bill Clinton
Hoes on my dick cuz i look Paris Hilton
Hoes on my dick cuz I look like Janet Reno
Hoes on my dick cuz I always use Beano
Bitches suck my dick cuz I always use a pager
Hoes on my dick cuz i look like Ralph Nader
Hoes on my dick cuz I swag like an alien
Bitches on my dick cuz I fuck all they cousins
Hoes on my dick fuck em and they love it


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:16:11


I think whatsisface was right when they said you are the worst NG user.


BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:16:46


hoes on my dick cause i look like jesus young based god coming straight with that heater nigguhs getting mad cuz i look dress jesus christ

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:17:20


If you look like all of those people you must be some hideous hybrid creature with a horribly deformed facial structure.

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:17:48


At 7/16/12 01:16 PM, Yert wrote: look dress jesus christ

lol i can't type

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:18:11


At 7/16/12 01:16 PM, Yert wrote: hoes on my dick cause i look like jesus young based god coming straight with that heater nigguhs getting mad cuz i look dress jesus christ

weird because Im listening to that right now


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:22:07


Ellen Degeneres


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:22:32


At 7/16/12 01:16 PM, MushookieMan wrote: I think whatsisface was right when they said you are the worst NG user.

well if you judge that by forum posts then yeah, I'll be that


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:34:32


You look like all this people? Wow, what are you, some shape-shifting lizard?


BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:37:55


At 7/16/12 01:34 PM, MagicMichael66 wrote: You look like all this people? Wow, what are you, some shape-shifting lizard?

He is, he was rejected from his home planet of Gorblox 7 so they sent him here to try to fit in.

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:39:29


At 7/16/12 01:16 PM, MushookieMan wrote: I think whatsisface was right when they said you are the worst NG user.

I agree.

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 13:44:24


At 7/16/12 01:39 PM, Jeffyx wrote:
At 7/16/12 01:16 PM, MushookieMan wrote: I think whatsisface was right when they said you are the worst NG user.
I agree.

legaltext

Hoes On My Dick


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:27:20


Is that a picture of you in that icon Milo?

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:28:29


MiloBased, will you fuck my bitch?


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:34:55


At 7/16/12 02:27 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Is that a picture of you in that icon Milo?

Yes jiffy. Im a beautiful white lesbian.

At 7/16/12 02:28 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: MiloBased, will you fuck my bitch?

Only if you want to be blessed


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:38:19


At 7/16/12 02:34 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:28 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: MiloBased, will you fuck my bitch?
Only if you want to be blessed

Yes, based Milo, I do.


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:40:10


At 7/16/12 02:38 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:34 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:28 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: MiloBased, will you fuck my bitch?
Only if you want to be blessed
Yes, based Milo, I do.

Then yes TB1ZZL3. I will fuck your bitch and you will truly be Based.


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:40:56


At 7/16/12 02:40 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:38 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:34 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:28 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: MiloBased, will you fuck my bitch?
Only if you want to be blessed
Yes, based Milo, I do.
Then yes TB1ZZL3. I will fuck your bitch and you will truly be Based.

Thank you, based Milo.


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:41:22


At 7/16/12 02:38 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: Yes, based Milo, I do.

He's not going to be able to reply for a bit.


Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:42:52


At 7/16/12 02:41 PM, Timmy wrote:
At 7/16/12 02:38 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: Yes, based Milo, I do.
He's not going to be able to reply for a bit.

And with that, he was elevated to based godhood.


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 14:44:11


#pray4milo


dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-16 15:26:21


#pray4milo
#freemilo


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-19 04:06:57


#pray4milo


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-19 04:20:36


get off the stage yo

Response to Hoes On My Dick 2012-07-19 05:28:04


At 7/16/12 01:13 PM, MiloBased wrote: Hoes on my dick fuck em and they love it

Your writing is really coming on. That's saying something, because it's still awful.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature