00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid

5,820 Views | 44 Replies

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 12:30:20

At 7/11/12 03:40 AM, Light wrote: Otherwise, you end up with young men and women growing up to become religious fanatics.

Unfortunately, even now, indoctrination in Middle Eastern schools continue, perpetuating the divide between the Arab World and the comparatively reasonable Western world.

It's a shame when you feel compelled to destroy objects, artifacts, etc. because you feel compelled to obey the dogmatic teachings of certain religious authorities. It's quite possibly the biggest imaginable affront to reason and logic.

This is just bullshit. I live in Egypt, and I haven't even heard of these retards.

Everyone is too busy with the clusterfuck of politics we're in.

I'm a muslim, and destroying the pyramids for the sake of religion sounds as ridiculous to me as it does to you.

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 13:15:38

At 7/11/12 12:23 PM, MrRager wrote: If they destroy the Pyramids, we destroy the Kabah.
An eye for an eye after all.

The Kaa'ba's in Saudi Arabia, not Egypt. Besides, if Americans even go within 100 miles of the Kaa'ba, it's insta-war with all Muslims. If that happens, Israel will be the first to go. So no, we will NOT be destroying the Kaa'ba.

The Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, however...

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 14:35:54

At 7/11/12 05:03 AM, Rummy0 wrote: No that's not even true just made up by hollywood, slaves weren't made to build the pyramids, excavated skeletons showed that all the workers that made them were Egyptian.

Hm.... I'll have to research more into this.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 16:57:42

"stop raidical islam" obviously a hate site

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 17:17:04

For a proper demolition, you need to destroy things from inside out. I'd love to watch people try to destroy the pyramids; anyone stupid enough to think they can just waltz right into one of those and set charges of explosives is in for a really nasty surprise.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 17:22:07

At 7/11/12 03:56 AM, Sensationalism wrote: What the fuck. Can't the UN tell them to back the fuck off the pyramids? Crazy fucks.

Yes *snicker* perhaps the United Nations *pffft* can come in and save the day again *kkkstch*

BWAHAAHAHAHA sorry sorry gimmie a second

But seriously, I know that traveling to Egypt is actually pretty depressing - what with the rampant poverty - but it would be a bummer to miss out on seeing the pyramids in my lifetime.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 17:31:32

"Fucking towel heads."

HA!

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 19:06:36

At 7/11/12 06:01 AM, Xenomit wrote:
Jews had nothing to do with the construction of the pyramids

Well back in the day Israelites were considered Jews, and according to biblical text they were slaves in Egypt for a long while; so I would have to assume that they helped to build at least a few of them because Jews were looked down on by Egyptians, and I'm sure they would not have Egyptians doing slave work unless for a punishment or something.

But those specific pyramids could have been brought down long ago, or buried beneath the sand somewhere

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 20:52:56

they are always trying to destroy something

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 21:04:22

I been saying for years Press The BIG RED BUTTON and just turn that side of the planet into a glass parking lot.

Its not like anything important is over there anyways.

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 21:06:13

At 7/11/12 09:04 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I been saying for years Press The BIG RED BUTTON and just turn that side of the planet into a glass parking lot.

especially not israel

amiright tony

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 21:32:15

At 7/11/12 09:06 PM, GhostOfHalloween wrote:
At 7/11/12 09:04 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I been saying for years Press The BIG RED BUTTON and just turn that side of the planet into a glass parking lot.

especially not israel

we would Tactical strike it key locations than give a big part of syria and jordan to Israel they can manage the parking lot and charge for it.

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 21:57:32

Wow these people be cray cray.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 23:15:41

oh great osama raised the virgin limit....

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-12 02:53:33

doesn't look like anyone here actually understands anything about modern egypt, or even islam. it is highly unlikely that morsi or anyone would do this, if only for western connections. there is also no 'unified muslim army' like the awful shithead OP is sourcing or posters on this bbs claim. you are an utter idiot and a manchild if you think 'HURR DURR BOMB EM ALL' is a clear solution, especially considering how extremist muslims arise foremost from western oppression.

and yeah, tony-darkgrave is a worthless human being.