Be a Supporter!

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid

  • 4,661 Views
  • 48 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tentakill
Tentakill
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:06:23 Reply

last week, they said that they would blow up a nuke in every western city...

....
still here...
probably going to go to work tomorrow, and OH im going to go buy some food tomorrow


call me toxie 0.~

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Artist
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:07:28 Reply

Muslims? Wanting to destroy things? What absolute twaddle.

FYROM
FYROM
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:10:21 Reply

If they blow up the pyramids, Jews are going to be SO pissed. All that wasted work


BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Artist
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:15:10 Reply

It's funny because Egypt is a predominately Muslim country, and destroying the pyramids would practically eradicate their whole tourist industry and send their economy down the shitter.

Tentakill
Tentakill
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:18:09 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:15 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: It's funny because Egypt is a predominately Muslim country, and destroying the pyramids would practically eradicate their whole tourist industry and send their economy down the shitter.

They're fanatical lunatics. They don't care shit about the economy as long as they destroy stuff in the name of Allah.


EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:22:52 Reply

The Pyramids? Seriously? Meh, as long they won't attack America.


XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:24:03 Reply

throwing off the shackles of the past

i hope a grand mosque is built in giza, in place of the great pyramids

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:27:11 Reply

I hope the Ancient Aliens activate the pyramids before that happens...

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid

Tentakill
Tentakill
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:40:30 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:27 AM, Painbringer wrote: I hope the Ancient Aliens activate the pyramids before that happens...

Oh my god. I was right all along!

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid


EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:43:31 Reply

It was my understanding that the majority religion in Egypt is in fact Islam. makes no sense that just "muslims" in general would want to do such a thing.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:45:26 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:09 AM, Dosko wrote: Why would they do that? There's no Gays, Christians, Blacks, Jews, or Women in the pyramids. Right?

I still don't believe that those pyramids are tombs,but quarantines/safe houses for those worms.


Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:46:54 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:27 AM, Painbringer wrote: I hope the Ancient Aliens activate the pyramids before that happens...

I lol'd pretty good at this.

Terrorists/Taliban already have destoryed a monument before.

They destroyed the religiously sacred Buddhas of Bamiyan for basically the same reason.

They had been trying to destroy it for years too.

Picture of Before and After destruction.

In the Before, they had already blew up the head of the statue.

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 03:55:23 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:46 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: In the Before, they had already blew up the head of the statue.

You maniacs! You blew it up!

Damn you!

Damn you all to Hell!!!

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 04:00:26 Reply

Yeah pretty sure whoever wants to blow up the pyramids is just an asshole who probably has no knowledge of islamic teachings.

Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 04:18:19 Reply

Do try not to get too riled up about an article written by an irritable man and published on a clearly prejudiced website.


BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 04:22:11 Reply

At 7/11/12 04:18 AM, Chumbawamba wrote: Do try not to get too riled up about an article written by an irritable man and published on a clearly prejudiced website.

Obviously this man doesn't realize that everyone is 100% truthful on the internet due to the extreme ramifications one must endure if caught bullshitting.

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:13:59 Reply

I'd be pissed. You don't fucking blow up an incredible piece of history built by slaves with simple technology in what was an isolated and extremely unique ancient society.

If the fuckers have to blow something up then they can be my guests to go wipe out a Starbucks or something instead of one of the greatest structures ever created by man. Though it's not like they could pull it off, a pyramid would take a lot to take down and the security doesn't even let people take pieces of rock that have come off of any of the pyramids, so it'd be trouble to try planting explosives.

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:18:25 Reply

At 7/11/12 05:17 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/11/12 05:13 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: so it'd be trouble to try planting explosives.
vaat is dees "exsplosive" you talk ov, we fly pane, into big pointy rock, it go boom boom

it's hard to mock them with text :T

I don't know how easy it is to get in a position where you're flying a plane in Egypt without actually being a pilot.

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:19:40 Reply

At 7/11/12 05:13 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I'd be pissed. You don't fucking blow up an incredible piece of history built by slaves with simple technology in what was an isolated and extremely unique ancient society.

If the fuckers have to blow something up then they can be my guests to go wipe out a Starbucks or something instead of one of the greatest structures ever created by man.

I dont think their point is to blow up insignificant things. They want to blow up something you care about.


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:21:14 Reply

At 7/11/12 05:17 AM, Xenomit wrote:
vaat is dees "exsplosive" you talk ov, we fly pane, into big pointy rock, it go boom boom

it's hard to mock them with text :T

You must not be familiar with radical muslims...


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:29:53 Reply

At 7/11/12 05:20 AM, Xenomit wrote: At 7/11/12 05:18 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote:

Get a young'n to hop a ride on the biggest plane that flies near the pyramids, have him take out the pilots, and fly it right into them

I feel like that's probably easier said than done.

At 7/11/12 05:19 AM, MiloBased wrote:
I dont think their point is to blow up insignificant things. They want to blow up something you care about.

Well of course but they have plenty of stuff that they don't like, they could pick something that isn't from fucking pre-history. It's not like their reputation isn't bad enough as it is.

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:35:59 Reply

At 7/11/12 05:29 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote:
Well of course but they have plenty of stuff that they don't like, they could pick something that isn't from fucking pre-history. It's not like their reputation isn't bad enough as it is.

See, I don't think they care. About their reputation. About pre-history. They want...to blow it up.

I don't think they get together and try to figure out something to blow up that isn't going to make people too angry.


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:41:57 Reply

Good, about time someone got rid of them.

A joke


I'm going to die one day XD

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:47:27 Reply

At 7/11/12 05:35 AM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/11/12 05:29 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote:
Well of course but they have plenty of stuff that they don't like, they could pick something that isn't from fucking pre-history. It's not like their reputation isn't bad enough as it is.
See, I don't think they care. About their reputation. About pre-history. They want...to blow it up.

I don't think they get together and try to figure out something to blow up that isn't going to make people too angry.

I don't think they do either, but I think they realize there are gonna be some consequences that will probably outweigh what is basically a symbolic victory for their religion. They wouldn't really be gaining anything. Though I guess they didn't really gain much from any of their other attacks either.

On another note i'm not sure how serious this call actually is since it's only really being mentioned on fairly obscure news sites at this point.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 05:57:50 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:10 AM, platypuspwn wrote: If they blow up the pyramids, Jews are going to be SO pissed. All that wasted work

Yes. Even the thought of that happening hurts my feelings even tho I did not help construct them, thas maad F* d up son


Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Reader
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 06:43:41 Reply

This is a Jewish plot I can just feel it fellas.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Reader
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 06:45:06 Reply

At 7/11/12 06:43 AM, Halberd wrote: This is a Jewish plot I can just feel it fellas.

I am joking by the way but I have no doubt that someone on some white nationalist neo-nazi website is going to say this.

CriticOfCritics
CriticOfCritics
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 06:51:42 Reply

They give us a bad name, yet they continue to do more. At school I am already being harassed by my fellow classmates at school and the teachers/Principal don't give a shit. A handful of peoples work gives the other 1 and 1/2 billion a hard time living. It saddens me.

CriticOfCritics
CriticOfCritics
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid 2012-07-11 06:53:49 Reply

At 7/11/12 06:51 AM, CriticOfCritics wrote: They give us a bad name, yet they continue to do more. At school I am already being harassed by my fellow classmates at school and the teachers/Principal don't give a shit. A handful of peoples work gives the other 1 and 1/2 billion a hard time living. It saddens me.

Repeated school twice*