00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FloofGaming just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hardcore music production?

1,713 Views | 2 Replies

Hardcore music production? 2012-07-02 19:17:01

How are people my name isDj Ki am starting in this music, i hardstyle and hardcore but the hardcore makes it difficult for me is a little might give me a few tutorials or a few lessons or something that will help me to be best producer of hardcore many thanks to all

Response to Hardcore music production? 2012-07-02 19:24:15

At 7/2/12 07:17 PM, kebxx wrote: How are people my name isDj Ki am starting in this music, i hardstyle and hardcore but the hardcore makes it difficult for me is a little might give me a few tutorials or a few lessons or something that will help me to be best producer of hardcore many thanks to all

Firstly, advertising is frowned upon.

Secondly, Hardcore just is making a 4 on the Floor kick sound listenable. It's not that hard. Learn to sidechain, learn how to make melodies, and learn how to buildup and breakdown a song, and you can produce any kind of EDM you'd like.

BBS Signature

Response to Hardcore music production? 2012-07-02 19:27:28

Welcome to the Audio forum... first off, if you'd like to introduce yourself, please do so over in the Audio Forum Lounge. It's kind of like our off topic area for general chatter among the audio community, where as the forum is pretty much for discussion of audio creation only.

Alternatively, I encourage you to post stuff like this in your newspost.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature