00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jurassic Park videogame

669 Views | 8 Replies

Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:37:35

Ok, bought it, and I'm extremely disappointed with this piece of shit, and I should warn someone else before they make the same mistake.

Its basically a interactive movie, not a shooter, not a platform... a lame interactive movie, I was misleaded into thinking it was you know... going to be a real videogame.... who the fuck does that?

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:40:01

Thank you, sir. Your grammar made my shiver, though.

This signature will actually not appear at the bottom of this post.

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:44:27

At 7/1/12 06:40 PM, Crazy-Pigeon wrote: Thank you, sir. Your grammar made my shiver, though.

Strange: my shiver didn't need anyone's grammar when it was made.

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:44:42

The best JP games I played were for the Sega Genesis (Megadrive for all you Eurofags ;-P) and Panasonic 3DO.

SNES version was a bit disappointing for me.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:44:43

Who doesn't look into a game at all before buying it?

It's not like Telltale ever pretended it was anything other than a hybrid of Heavy Rain and all of their other adventure games. This was clear from the very first trailer.

No one's fault but your own.

I thought it was perfectly competent for what it was. Not Telltale's best, but at least they were working outside of their comfort zone, and it worked out as a trial run for the Walking Dead game, which has refined many of the things they first tried in Jurassic Park, and is pretty great so far.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:49:28

At 7/1/12 06:44 PM, TheMaster wrote: Who doesn't look into a game at all before buying it?

It's not like Telltale ever pretended it was anything other than a hybrid of Heavy Rain and all of their other adventure games. This was clear from the very first trailer.

No one's fault but your own.

yeah i realize that now, i should have looked into it. But you know... it was innocent mistake anyone could have easily made. i just looked at pictures and bought from the xbox marketplace.

its ok i suppose, i thought it would be different and I'm not familiar with Telltale but now I know...

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 18:58:37

You actually thought a Jurassic Park game would be good? Have you never had experience of the previous Jurassic Park games? The only one with any real value was Operation Genesis. The rest are terrible.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 19:03:51

At 7/1/12 06:58 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: You actually thought a Jurassic Park game would be good? Have you never had experience of the previous Jurassic Park games? The only one with any real value was Operation Genesis. The rest are terrible.

This, all this.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Park videogame 2012-07-01 19:07:11

The video game forum is that way ->

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/15

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature