00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What would you do in a apocalypse

3,492 Views | 52 Replies

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 16:04:04

Look, another Apocalypse thread.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 16:17:28

Bomb shelter. Obviously

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 17:20:37

I go to the local supermarket and buy a shit ton of meat. Then I'd train all the zombies like dogs and lead my zombies in a zombie v zombie war. It's more creative than most of these shitty ideas.

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."- Brendan Gill

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 18:09:15

Figured I might as well respond to one of these.

I would first, since I'm in southern Ohio, go to the northern part of Ohio. I would go to the nearest dock nearby and find a boat. After clearing the boat of any zombies or anything of the sort, I would then take the boat and go out the middle of Lake Erie and live the rest of my life out as a fishermen, occasionally driving back into shore just to shoot a few zombies for the fun of it from the safety of my boat.

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 18:25:41

ITT: People who think they can survive a zombie infestation just because they watched The Walking Dead.

Sig made by the awesome AnonymousOfCali.

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 18:42:52

It really depends on where I was and who I was with...not sure, I know what I would do if it was an inescapable apocalypse though, I would fuck anything that moves.

Let me kill your thread for you, it wasn't all that interesting anyway.

Sig by Limited

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 18:47:32

At 6/30/12 06:25 PM, GreatPowerfulTrixie wrote: ITT: People who think they can survive a zombie infestation just because they watched The Walking Dead.

True most if not all of us would probably die right away.
I know if I was in a zombie apocalypse I'd just end it soon as possible.
We all like to say, "Oh man if Fallout 3 was real it would be epic."
When in reality it would be horrible and a harsh life.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 18:55:44

ZOMBIES. CAN'T. SWIM. GO. TO. WATER. How many times do we need to say this before people start paying attention?

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 18:59:33

At 6/30/12 06:47 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: We all like to say, "Oh man if Fallout 3 was real it would be epic."

Who the fuck would say that?

Sig made by the awesome AnonymousOfCali.

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 19:08:35

At 6/30/12 06:59 PM, GreatPowerfulTrixie wrote:
At 6/30/12 06:47 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: We all like to say, "Oh man if Fallout 3 was real it would be epic."

I've had a friend who said that.
I've also seen people on Facebook and Newgrounds itself saying it.
In honesty I would HATE living in a fallout world, and I can't see why on Earth people would think it would be cool.
Truthfully, I think people who think that Fallout would be awesome to live in are idiots.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 19:13:13

At 6/30/12 07:08 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
At 6/30/12 06:59 PM, GreatPowerfulTrixie wrote:
I've had a friend who said that.
I've also seen people on Facebook and Newgrounds itself saying it.
In honesty I would HATE living in a fallout world, and I can't see why on Earth people would think it would be cool.
Truthfully, I think people who think that Fallout would be awesome to live in are idiots.

Plus anyone who managed to salvage or reconstruct a bottle capping machine could obliterate their fragile economy.

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 20:16:16

i would like to go to the nearest supermarket and fort up!

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-06-30 21:59:07

Get my crossbow, grab some medical supplies, health/survival guides, and food (while using the horse as transport/carrier. And go to Antarctica (zombies have no blood flow, so they would freeze to death), and just live there. It would take a while to get there, but a silent crossbow bolt to the head would end anything that gets in my way, without alerting the other zombies.

Checkmate bitch, get used to hearing it.....

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-01 01:24:13

At 6/30/12 03:43 PM, Slacker013 wrote: Ask myself "What would Tom Cruise do?"

Come out of the closet as a gay zombie?

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-01 03:19:32

So far the thread has proven newgrounds has a lot of trolls.....so many......jesus.......

And that over half of you dont know what to do AT ALL since most of the things yall overlooked are

Food: It doesnt last forever, even in a supermarket. Its not a life time supply and other survivors are likely to raid it.

Holding the fort with guns: Guns need ammo. Ammo needs guns. Its the same as food, you will run out eventually. America has inhabitants of millions and millions theres not enough bullets for that, trust me.

Escaping to islands: Zombies cant swim. They also dont need oxygen. All they would need to do is fall into the water then walk on the bottom of the ocean. Eventually with the power of science and logic they can bloat up and float, possibly leading them to your 'island'.

Animals: The only reason the virus wouldn't be able to work on animals is their brain. It is way to small and lacks the power to keep it running. Unlike the human brain which is the most powerful living thing on the planet if used for full potential. This is what the virus takes advantage of, reconstructing your bodys functions.

Weapons: If you seriously just go out and try to bash every brain you can with a 30pound hammer your screwed. Light sharp weapons are better. Hell making a cheap spear with a long stick and a sharpened rock would be a good tool ;p

Health issues: If you have any kind of disease that really brings down your physical state which needs medication.....your just fucked. Completely and utterly fucked. Unless you can magically make your medicine.

Boats: If you try to live your life as a fishermen your still stupid. Zombies can walk stay underwater, pollute the water, and pretty much contaminate the fish which can lead the virus right into you. Unless your smart and actually cook the fish.

Making groups: Big groups = bad in any situation. Big groups means more food needed, ammo, and guns. A small group is better. Less noise and less supply's needed, which also means less people you have to keep up with. It also narrows down to all the skills you need, like for instance some people are better with hunting, some with electronics ect. ect.

Playing hero: Saving other people is one of the worst choices. See someone getting cornered by a group? Move on and ignore it. The last thing you want is attention drawn to yourself. Unless the person is a member of your group and will be able to be saved then do it. Having people you trust with you are important.

Lone wolf: Fucking morons. If you go alone your as good as dead. When you sleep at night you have no one to watch your back. Having at least two people in a group is a lot better then just one.

Hopefully this helped some of the idiots who don't know jack ;p even though all of this stuff is pretty obvious

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-01 13:30:08

Get weapons and supplies. Every man for himself.

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-01 15:55:50

At 6/30/12 04:47 AM, zmatt007 wrote: If the zombie apocalypse ever happened, what would you do? Go to a friends house, bunker up. Raid stores for guns and supplys. Go out and save people. Or just plain out shoot yourself ;p

None if this would work. People think a "zombie" apocalypse is easy to survive, but it's not.
If it's a disease, then it is carried by air, which is 100% death, if it's not then it won't be an apocalypse. Also think about it, supplies will run out eventually and there will be no one to 'make food' for you. Every single food source (animals, plants..) is infected and probably water sources are infected as well.

About the 'friends' thing that I've heard a lot, also cannot happen. If you survive, you will probably get along with some mexican window cleaner that knows shit about survival, unlike your friends which probably are already dead.

Just saying.

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-01 16:12:32

I would give a zombie some bacon. Bacon solves all problems.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-01 19:28:50

Infect myself with G-virus and become president, then I guess I just wing it.

What would you do in a apocalypse

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-02 01:25:15

At 7/1/12 03:19 AM, zmatt007 wrote: Escaping to islands: Zombies cant swim. They also dont need oxygen. All they would need to do is fall into the water then walk on the bottom of the ocean. Eventually with the power of science and logic they can bloat up and float, possibly leading them to your 'island'.

Who said anything about islands? My plan was living on a boat.

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-02 01:34:36

Grab a shit load of food, go out on a yacht (that I would steal) and just chill out on the water for the rest of my life.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-02 06:53:45

Well i would take all the knives i had at my home and kill as many as i can.

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to What would you do in a apocalypse 2012-07-02 10:57:51

Go to mum's. Kill Phil , grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

It ain't no Ralph tho.