00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

raptxr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Borderlands 2 official thread

12,641 Views | 133 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2012-12-13 14:40:25

Even though the discussion about this game seems dead, I felt I should share this anyway. The update they released for this game is upsetting a lot of people mainly due to finally nerfing the CC/bee combo for consoles.

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22127181-playstat ion-3-update-information

Kind of sad as this pretty much makes it tedious to farm now, but adds challenge to the game by getting rid of an unintended exploit.

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate

I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-02-21 09:35:16

Going for another spin at this game... second run...

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-03-16 04:13:15

A thought occured to me recently: Badass Ranks are potentially infinite, and Seraph Guardians(epic badasses with the title "The Invincible") are ment to be fought with four level 50 players for any chance of success; given both these facts, could it be possible to boost your stats high enough to take on a Guardian single handed? Granted it would require tens of thousands of Badass Tokens and Badass Ranks in the millions, but I want to know if it is possible.

Bad Wolf

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-03-16 14:35:42

Gah, it's been forever since I've played.

Does anyone know if the new DLC is any good or not?

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-03-16 16:27:25

At 3/16/13 02:35 PM, Convey wrote: Gah, it's been forever since I've played.

Does anyone know if the new DLC is any good or not?

It's alright, nothing too great.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-03-24 19:12:48

I like the sound of the new DLC character, Krieg. A melee focused Psycho vault hunter sounds right up my alley. I'm definitely going to get him whenever he comes out, which is sometime in May I believe.

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-03-25 17:25:52

I hate the Vampiric Medicineman in the "Sir Hamilock's Big Game Hunt" DLC, the designers did not think this enemy through. The guy's "drain" attack seems to be directly preportional to the player's level (even on normal playthrough) and is used so frequently it should be a boss; a regular enemy should not require a rocket launcher to be vanqueshed.

Bad Wolf

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-03-25 18:57:36

At 3/25/13 06:42 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/24/13 07:12 PM, Klobb17 wrote: I like the sound of the new DLC character, Krieg. A melee focused Psycho vault hunter sounds right up my alley. I'm definitely going to get him whenever he comes out, which is sometime in May I believe.
I don't see what sets him apart from Salavador besides his action skill. Two tanky characters?

One focuses on guns, the other on running up and bashing guys in the face? Your guess is as good as mine.

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-09-03 06:26:31

At 3/25/13 06:57 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 3/25/13 06:42 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/24/13 07:12 PM, Klobb17 wrote: I like the sound of the new DLC character, Krieg. A melee focused Psycho vault hunter sounds right up my alley. I'm definitely going to get him whenever he comes out, which is sometime in May I believe.
I don't see what sets him apart from Salavador besides his action skill. Two tanky characters?
One focuses on guns, the other on running up and bashing guys in the face? Your guess is as good as mine.

The Psycho does bear similarities to the gunzerker when rampaging and also to the assassin for massively overpowered melee, but once you get him to level 31 and access the gamechanger skill of badass psycho you will see that he is incredibly unique in that if you are careful you can keep a rampage going as long as there is an enemy you can find. Level him up to 42 and proceed down the left skill tree and you can have dynamite attached to all your rampage tomahawks which is EXPLOSIONS. It took him a while, but the psycho has just about replaced the assassin as my favourite character class.

アートは物質の生命であり、あなたが何を作成しようとも、それはアートです。

BBS Signature

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-09-03 08:31:27

Transitioned into the PC version of this game and played it for a while, but I'm going to be stuck on FFXIV:ARR for the next few weeks before my second job starts up again...

This game is in my top 5 personal favorites of all time, but I think it's time for me to retire it.

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-09-03 08:52:54

Can't wait until the new levels come out today, MORE REASON TO PLAY AGAIN!

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-09-03 15:06:15

At 9/3/13 06:26 AM, Effsix wrote:
At 3/25/13 06:57 PM, Klobb17 wrote: One focuses on guns, the other on running up and bashing guys in the face? Your guess is as good as mine.
The Psycho does bear similarities to the gunzerker when rampaging and also to the assassin for massively overpowered melee, but once you get him to level 31 and access the gamechanger skill of badass psycho you will see that he is incredibly unique in that if you are careful you can keep a rampage going as long as there is an enemy you can find.

Seeing as how my comment was from 6 months ago or so, I kinda know all of that shit already, lol.

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2013-09-04 07:15:50

At 9/3/13 03:06 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 9/3/13 06:26 AM, Effsix wrote:
At 3/25/13 06:57 PM, Klobb17 wrote: One focuses on guns, the other on running up and bashing guys in the face? Your guess is as good as mine.
The Psycho does bear similarities to the gunzerker when rampaging and also to the assassin for massively overpowered melee, but once you get him to level 31 and access the gamechanger skill of badass psycho you will see that he is incredibly unique in that if you are careful you can keep a rampage going as long as there is an enemy you can find.
Seeing as how my comment was from 6 months ago or so, I kinda know all of that shit already, lol.

Ha- yeah, I dunno, you coulda been in prison or trapped in a well. Just trying to move the discussion along a bit, I don't expect everyone has considered how good a character class the psycho is.

I had a go on the Natural Selection Annex for the first time yesterday, twas great fun- you get a pretty disgusting rocket launcher from it. I don't know if it's to do with the recent shield drop rate enhancement on the weekend in preparation for the new level increase but I managed to get two legendary shields and a grenade from that area (after what seems like an eternity without any legendary weapons showing up).

アートは物質の生命であり、あなたが何を作成しようとも、それはアートです。

BBS Signature

Response to Borderlands 2 official thread 2014-09-03 22:33:38

i bought the goty edition for 9.99 when it was on sale a few weeks ago and I've been enjoying the game so far but i had to uninstall it because i couldn't run it to well (low fps and lag.
i played it before on a friends ps3 he told me to get but but i was busy with other games at the time,perhaps i'll install this again when i get a good pc.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature