00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The smell of your balls

20,091 Views | 57 Replies

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 13:31:29

At 6/14/12 08:53 PM, Forte wrote: Does anyone else like the smell of their sweaty ballsack/gooch?

Not right now.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 16:07:27

Newgrounds...
Oh god Newgrounds.
I am so glad I found this site.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 17:54:34

You know what, call me a weirdo but I've never tried smelling them. Don't think I will either.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 17:56:07

At 6/14/12 08:53 PM, Forte wrote: Does anyone else like the smell of their sweaty ballsack/gooch?

Yes a lot. I find the smell alluring, I enjoyed my ex's smell.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 18:03:38

If I could smell them, I wouldn't need someone to suck them now would I?

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 18:04:47

At 2/3/13 05:54 PM, Tribal wrote: You know what, call me a weirdo but I've never tried smelling them. Don't think I will either.

That's just weird man.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:19:54

At 2/3/13 01:24 PM, selena wrote: Gross. I've smelled them once and it's one of the most gag worthy smells out there

I'm pretty sure after a shower without soap, my balls will smell better than your filthy pussy even if you wash it thou thoroughly, the insides, and even disinfect it with alcohol.

Come smell it, just back away right away before you fall in love. I am not in the mood for a stage 5 clinger. :)

If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:22:09

No, it smells of shame and disappointment.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:22:37

At 2/3/13 01:05 PM, Slint wrote: NG in a nutshell.

NG in a ballsackshell**

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:24:47

i will PERSONALLY SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BALLS AND FEED THEM TO THE WILD ANIMALS AFTER I CHOP THEM OFF

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:28:57

At 2/3/13 10:24 PM, duckythedolphin wrote: i will PERSONALLY SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BALLS AND FEED THEM TO THE WILD ANIMALS AFTER I CHOP THEM OFF

I take it that you didn't like the smell?

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:34:12

At 2/3/13 10:32 PM, dragoswrath wrote: Now we have two SuperGandhis?
It's official, Newgrounds is fucked.

Kill them before they multiply!

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:43:01

At 2/3/13 10:37 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/3/13 10:19 PM, Dave4554 wrote: I'm pretty sure after a shower without soap, my balls will smell better than your filthy pussy even if you wash it thou thoroughly, the insides, and even disinfect it with alcohol.

Come smell it, just back away right away before you fall in love. I am not in the mood for a stage 5 clinger. :)
I don't know Dave, you've been quoting me for weeks. I think we both know who the clinger is :)

I see you post stupid shit all the time, this time I responded.

Lol, I'm pretty sure you've quoted me far more this past month than I have.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:53:58

At 2/3/13 10:44 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/3/13 10:43 PM, Dave4554 wrote: I see you post stupid shit all the time, this time I responded.

Lol, I'm pretty sure you've quoted me far more this past month than I have.
Ok, go count them then for me, i'm too lazy. Don't add this one bruh

You go do it. Things like that is reserved for the females. You have a decent 20% body fat I figure, it should give you the energy to do so.

brb am uploading new profile pic. brb males have better bodies. brb greek sculptors professed and confessed that the male form is the most superior and beautiful to behold. Female bodies are only good at storing fat, which gets disgusting after the 17% body fat mark.

If any guy here doesnt like my new profile pic, you're a phaggot.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 22:59:06

Meanwhile I am here, I just want to say, males have amazing bodies.

Compare a male and a female. Female doesnt do shit, her genetics and estrogen help store her fat in her tits and ass, and you have depraved faggot males white knighting her and giving her attention just so she gives back sex..... wow, lulz, such a shame for males to be this way(thanks TV media and faggot schools and faggot feministic laws)

But a male, he is far more honorable. Look at how many years(or months with steroids) a male has to work out, train hard, eat and diet right like crazy, just to have a sculpted body.

And compare a female and male side by side. You have a female, and right next to her, a male, 200lbs 6% bodyfat, that der male form is far better looking than the shitty flat female.

Why do you think greek sculptors didnt bother sculpting females. Females have no form, no definition, and after a certain amount of bodyfat, they become disgusting and repulsive.

Females.....................................................
... are only good for babies

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:04:22

Venus de Milo

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:10:00

At 2/3/13 11:03 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/3/13 10:59 PM, Dave4554 wrote: stuff
So you're into men?

But yea, I was going through your posts and you've also mentioned my name many times when i've been offline, lol. Not even replying to me, just trying to get my attention without seeming desperate. I think you're still pretty mad about being blocked :D

I'm totally into men. I would enjoy going to prison, and pounding the anuses of my gender. I did want your attention yes. But what do you expect, I'm a fucking attention whore. You'll see me on TV too someday. Already close to being shredded as fuck.

Dat dere Alpha male genetics.

And because, you posted pics and tits so obviously you were a target.
Still though, you're fat. Lose that fat. Take Aromasin to help you, then take Dinitrophenol.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:13:08

Indeed my jimmies get rustled everytime a female posts at NG.

Fucking really get irritated how they come here to feed off the phaggots who give all their attention to a female poster thinking they're going to spread their genetic seed..

wtf..

if one looks at history closely, its always been females who spend eternity trying to get a male to mate with them so they can get pregnant.

Society has inverted and flipped everything around these days.

Luckily, there are some alpha males left. I'm on dat dere aware of many things time.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:13:24

At 6/14/12 09:02 PM, Jester wrote: The people of Newgrounds never cease to impress me.

Loosing up bro just try to have fun

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:25:03

My balls hardly ever smell, only when I sweat. Even then they smell like any other part of my sweaty body, which is still mild.

But not washing your balls on purpose, come on wow.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:26:41

At 2/3/13 11:11 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/3/13 11:10 PM, Dave4554 wrote: Still though, you're fat. Lose that fat. Take Aromasin to help you, then take Dinitrophenol.
Ty, i'll keep those drugs in mind. I'm having trouble with my weight and right now you're coming through for me

I'll reply just so I can come off as a mentor, I rather enjoy playing that role.

Aromasin at 25mg keeps your disgusting estrogen away. You can also take Nolvadex(it can protect you from breast cancer in the future).

Dinitrophenol causes your body to have a hard time using ATP as energy, thus, it releases heat as energy, and causes fat loss up to two pounds a day. Be careful with that, women(because fat is essential to their well being), have been known to get cataracts taking it.

just for your fyi fattie

And stop smoking marijuana. Its a filthy disgusting plant, and causes laziness, fat storage, and its just fucking terrible. This is coming from a guy who used it often

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:31:06

At 2/3/13 11:29 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/3/13 11:26 PM, Dave4554 wrote: And stop smoking marijuana. Its a filthy disgusting plant
wut :(

I would know. Unless you can become mystical and use it to unlock a huge amount of mental power, dont fucking do it. Its a waste of money, and its a idiotic way to cope. Ive done cannabis, and even synthetic weed 10 times stronger.

Wasted a lot of my life.

And yea, type in D-Hacks DNP on google and buy it. Then post pics when you're not a fatfuck.

Also, NG is in for nudes of you as well................ sister....... not srs about sister.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:34:36

At 2/3/13 11:26 PM, Dave4554 wrote: And stop smoking marijuana. Its a filthy disgusting plant

This sounds familiar.

The smell of your balls

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:45:29

At 2/3/13 11:34 PM, DarkMatter wrote:
This sounds familiar.

lol, its not filthy and disgusting. what I mean is, dont fucking smoke cannabis. Do some better things, like Methamphetamine for example. Cocaine is good too.

Try dat dere Ephedrine.

Id rather people do DMT once than smoke Cannabis constantly

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:48:36

@Selena.

I recommend you inject Testosterone(makes you aggressive, more muscle, less fat, more inclined to post nude pics on NG and look sexier), take Aromasin(blocks estrogen), take DNP(makes you lose fat up to two pounds a day), and then come back when your body fat percentage is not over 20%.

When its at 15%, and you're testosterone levels are high, please do post your newdz, its the only possible way your worth on this site will go from 0, to 1/10, dear sister.

Response to The smell of your balls 2013-02-03 23:52:12

I've done all of those!

Weed is the only one worth doing everyday.

Response to The smell of your balls 2016-02-28 01:16:40

Dave just stfu holy shit

Response to The smell of your balls 2016-02-28 01:34:53

Naughty boys