00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orafice13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The most ignorant forum

4,424 Views | 51 Replies

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 09:26:03

'Faggot' doesn't necessarily mean 'homosexual' on the internet. It mostly refers as idiot or loser:

"In these times not really used if somebody is really a homosexual mostly used insteap of calling somebody stupid or a loser." (source: urbandictionary)

Also, people who are bothered by the word 'n.gger' are just giant faggots themselves. If you start judging people's intellectual capacity by two words the general majority uses, you're probably the idiot yourself.

Now, I wish you a pleasant day further.

Also, fucking filter in the BBS

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 09:51:44

Wow, this is a riot, you're either trolling or you actually fail to see the irony in you calling all of us ignorant when you're the one ignorant to how the majority of people here actually act.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 10:17:54

faggot

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 10:30:26

After reading this stupid topic, I can actually agree with you and expand your complaint to YouTube. (I'm not going to share it but I'm saying it could include YouTube in my perspective)

All people around here who act ignorant and can't control their language or themselves should just take an English class. Maybe then your child's language will dial down to mere colloquial phrases.

- Timaeus

https://timaeusmusic.com/ - My website! :D

https://soundcloud.com/timaeus222 - My recent music!

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 10:37:33

I'm also going to have to advise you not to read Candide or Frankenstein if that's what you think of this forum. I don't want you to think that of the world, because those books are directed at the world 300 years ago.

- Timaeus

https://timaeusmusic.com/ - My website! :D

https://soundcloud.com/timaeus222 - My recent music!

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 10:47:13

The word 'faggot' isn't really used that way online. I'm openly bisexual, (and many other users are also openly gay or bisexual) and no one has treated me any differently. Rarely is the word faggot used to describe a gay person, it's more often used to describe someone who's, well, being a faggot.

Example: "Hey faggot, no one cares about your youtube videos, stop whoring them on the BBS."

As for the N-word, no one in this generation, even black people, knows what that word entails. The meaning is still derogatory, but holds little of its former meaning.

Also, it's the internet. People tend to not give a fuck.

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 11:14:25

At 5/19/12 10:33 PM, BlindWeaver wrote: maybe it's just me because i'm from the south

Damn grumpy southerners.

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 12:33:37

At 5/20/12 09:40 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I am trained in gorilla warfare and IâEUTMm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Yeap. I'm scared of gorilla warfare. Throwing bananas 'n shit.

At 5/20/12 09:26 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/20/12 09:26 AM, MaartenC wrote:

Also, fucking filter in the BBS
We have a filter?
Damned!

Yeap. Can't say n.gger.

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 12:45:52

Dear Weaver,

How do you fit so many cocks in your mouth?

Best,

Slint

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 12:53:40

I think you're confusing NG with /b/ here..

New tune: Yag

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 13:04:18

At 5/20/12 12:33 PM, MaartenC wrote:
At 5/20/12 09:40 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I am trained in gorilla warfare and IÃf¢EUTMm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
Yeap. I'm scared of gorilla warfare. Throwing bananas 'n shit.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 21:23:40

i am very ignorant

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 22:29:47

i dont get it.
there was the word "gay" mentioned in every sentence.
>
so are you trying to come out or what?

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-20 22:31:49

I used to use it alot in high school as a metaphor for stupidity well the word was gay but same difference.

Anyway your generalizing the entire bbs because you don't like the way the way a select few type. That's not accomplishing anything your best bet would be to ignore those people and don't post troll bait threads like this.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-21 00:06:51

At 5/19/12 10:33 PM, BlindWeaver wrote: 99% of you have no concept of what reality is like because you sit on the computer acting tough all day and IRCing with internet 'friends'

- Call's everyone here ignorant.

- Sign-up date: April, 7, 2012

-_-

can't tell if trolling or...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-21 07:59:41

At 5/19/12 10:33 PM, BlindWeaver wrote: anyways, the ignorance label i'm giving you all stems from the fact that damn near all of you say 'faggot' and variations of the "n-word"

I'm so glad that you didn't try to tar everyone with the same brush - yes, those words may have less significance than they did in the 60s and 70s, when they could really stir up negative emotion in people.

I know some blacks and homosexuals - both male and female. Some have different attitudes to others - one of them is playfully racist about himself "This negro can bowl", he says, just the same as I take the piss with "not bad for a scorer" when I play well.

Sometimes on here, there are imbeciles that don't realise how offensive they are being, or they do it to be "street".

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-21 08:00:28

At 5/21/12 07:59 AM, Coop wrote: Sometimes on here, there are imbeciles that don't realise how offensive they are being, or they do it to be "street".

coop how often are you in these dirty, lowdown streets with the homes

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-21 08:59:26

At 5/19/12 10:33 PM, BlindWeaver wrote: Anyways, the ignorance label i'm giving you all stems from the fact that damn near all of you say 'faggot'
I bet all of you who say 'faggot' have never actually met a real homosexual person and as such have no idea of how hateful that word can be and really is.

I hate to break this to you, Faggot, But My dad is a homosexual.

Don't come in here and tell me that I have no real life experience. I sure as hell have more then you.

The Lack of content here, Is suprising.

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-21 23:00:55

At first I thought this guy was joking, but it seems you guys are getting mad.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-23 05:34:18

At 5/21/12 07:23 AM, mandog wrote: >Implying someone who signed up not so long ago can't have an opinion

It's best to get a feel for a forum for a at least a little while before you start calling everyone ignorant. One and a half months not being enough imo...

but I know nothing...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-05-23 06:12:18

At 5/19/12 10:33 PM, BlindWeaver wrote: 99% of you have no concept of what reality is like because you sit on the computer acting tough all day and IRCing with internet 'friends'

Yeah well, you're not going to the army, are you? You won't see anything that is fucking sick and traumatizing at the same time, right? So how can you say that most of us don't know what reality is, if you don't know yourself? And also, people here aren't even close to being ignorant, maybe some are, but most aren't. Get your facts straight.

So I'll say this, OP is a fucking dumbass/failing troll that lacks either education or knowledge about the users of this forum.

I wish you the best at dying this or next week, OP.

BBS Signature

Response to The most ignorant forum 2012-06-17 21:22:32

At 5/22/12 12:20 AM, abbuw wrote: yo dawg shut da hell up cuz i got gang connections and i was runnin drugs on da street when i waz tree man fuck you dawg i grew up in da ghettos nd i killeded som1 wid a spoon nd i killed people so u shut ur mouth or i kiell u dawg.

I don't understand you guys.
You threaten me, I was giving my opinion and all.
Asses.