00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fuck naruto

9,418 Views | 56 Replies

fuck naruto 2012-05-08 05:31:08

Goku would whip narto's ass in a fight. sorry i'm bored but it's true.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 05:50:27

wat the fuck are you fucking retarted naruto can make clones of himself remeber or wer you too stupid 2 remeber you stupid bitch!!!! ass hole pussy licka you dont kno shit about wat you are talking about naruto has blue litening he would wip goku or w/e the hell his name is

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 05:52:07

At 5/8/12 05:50 AM, Halberd wrote: wat the fuck are you fucking retarted naruto can make clones of himself remeber or wer you too stupid 2 remeber you stupid bitch!!!! ass hole pussy licka you dont kno shit about wat you are talking about naruto has blue litening he would wip goku or w/e the hell his name is

Yea. cell did that to goku krillin and piccolo did that to nappa. goku would sense the fakes and the real ones. that shitty move would not work on him. plus one big kamehameha wave would wipe out the clones and he would use instant transmission to kick his ass. even in demon fourm he has only one form goku has 4. so wanna try more????

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:06:03

At 5/8/12 05:58 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

while i attend to agree with this statement i made it mainly because i was bored and i wanted to see what kind of buz i would get from both sides of the argument. anime is being put on tv mainly because most of the non super powered shows honestly suck donkey balls. it's not like when we were growing up when we had hey arnold and other shows like that where characters we actually cared about had a story background unlike with naruto they never really went much into narto. hell. look at dragonball. at least the series had a beginning. at least it did when he was a child and showed through out time how goku got his sayin powers.

Look at fosters home for imaginary friends. a none super powered show. and it got big pop. why. mainly cause they went into origins. cause in the beginning it said here are the characters and so on like most shows do. but they never go into details like they did with fosters hey arnold ect. most shows today are about teen drama crap garbage that's poisioning tv. Most tv is propaganda based which is where anime comes from. cause at least anime has nice story lines in it. except for some. even sailor moon which a lot of people won't admit. it had a good story line with characters that people care about. that's another example of a decent anime. a lot of people don't go for the love dovy stuff. but there other qualities of the show that make it a good show and it's not like a soap opera where it's based on what type. it has other elements. in it. we can go all day with this. i just wanna argue with naruto people who think that he can beat goku. lolz. honestly i'm bored as hell.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:08:44

I've never been a big anime fan. Once in a blue moon I may see an anime I like. I did enjoy the original Dragonball though.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:11:18

At 5/8/12 06:08 AM, Narcissy wrote: I've never been a big anime fan. Once in a blue moon I may see an anime I like. I did enjoy the original Dragonball though.

i know. i don't like tv these days. i watch avatar also mainly cause it's a rare show out that's good.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:27:36

At 5/8/12 06:22 AM, Shade wrote:
At 5/8/12 06:08 AM, Narcissy wrote: I've never been a big anime fan. Once in a blue moon I may see an anime I like. I did enjoy the original Dragonball though.
Ditto. I enjoyed Samurai 7. Not the best cartoon series out there but it ain't half bad.

I seen several clips of it. i fade in and it. it's not bad. but it's not something i watch all the time. hell even family guy is lacking. same with southpark. the comedy went right out the window with those shows. though i still watch it cause i like how family guy abuses meg. and i wish they would kill kenny again. but can't always get what we want. i hate tv for the most part.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:31:11

One of my fellow flash-homosexual enthusiasts compared me to Dr. Phil once.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:32:36

You're all fucking stupid they're protagonist they don't die or in goku case don't stay dead neither would win it'd just be an endless fight.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 06:32:36

At 5/8/12 06:31 AM, Narcissy wrote: One of my fellow flash-homosexual enthusiasts compared me to Dr. Phil once.

And I posted this in the wrong thread. How did that happen?

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 07:00:55

At 5/8/12 06:32 AM, KiDX05 wrote: You're all fucking stupid they're protagonist they don't die or in goku case don't stay dead neither would win it'd just be an endless fight.

Neither would win it??? you must be smoking some good wee dude. naruto don't have any where near the experence required to beat goku. goku would be teaching him how to fight while fighting him like he's done to other people. come on. wanna talk endless? that ant endless. that's a one sided fight and goku comes out on top all the time. goku is the guardian of his universe now that his is infused with the dragonballz goku is the eternal dragon at least according to how the gt story goes. there is no double edged sword in a none debate. like i said. i just wanna pick on naurto people.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 07:10:44

At 5/8/12 05:31 AM, Punisher33 wrote: Goku would whip narto's ass in a fight. sorry i'm bored but it's true.

You can't compare Goku to anybody man, it's an unwritten rule. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jehuty, the ultimate mech!

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 07:36:22

At 5/8/12 07:10 AM, Davidson13 wrote:
At 5/8/12 05:31 AM, Punisher33 wrote: Goku would whip narto's ass in a fight. sorry i'm bored but it's true.
You can't compare Goku to anybody man, it's an unwritten rule. You should be ashamed of yourself.

What??? goku is a legendary character. he's even based off of chinese myth. i should be ashamed? really. cause naruto sucks i should be a shamed? you should be ashamed to think crappy ninja shows are better than dbz.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 08:18:52

Fuck them both, Hanyuu could easily beat them.

fuck naruto

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 09:23:15

Fuck you all, Spike Spiegel would win of course.

fuck naruto

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 12:07:17

Hum... Goku IS overpowered at times... and Naruto... well, i enjoy the MANGA but not the anime.
Go read the Naruto vs. Pain tomes and see if Goku could beat THAT.
Also... Goku HAS died, Naruto HASN´T. Not wanting to cause a "fanstorm"/"hatestorm" but I like them both...

Y...Y... Y U NO BLAM CRAP SUBMISSIONS! TO THE FIERY FIRES OF HELL SHALL YOU GO AND BURN IN THEM FOREVAR!!!

-Me in RAGE MODE because he tried to blam crap and it passed-

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 12:10:20

At 5/8/12 12:07 PM, Shady-Guy-Spriting wrote: Hum... Goku IS overpowered at times... and Naruto... well, i enjoy the MANGA but not the anime.
Also... Goku HAS died, Naruto HASNÃ'´T. Not wanting to cause a "fanstorm"/"hatestorm" but I like them both...

Dude. goku would not even have to go ssj4 on him. i would press ssj 2 if i was goku. goku has way too much experence. and so what goku has died. each time a sayin gets beat he gets ten times stronger maybe more than that. shit. goku has not died sense the cell games. what is naruto based off of besides nothing. dragonball is based off a chinese legend called dragonball literally. goku can handle anything that punk can throw at him

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 12:31:08

At 5/8/12 05:50 AM, Halberd wrote: wat the fuck are you fucking retarted naruto can make clones of himself remeber or wer you too stupid 2 remeber you stupid bitch!!!! ass hole pussy licka you dont kno shit about wat you are talking about naruto has blue litening he would wip goku or w/e the hell his name is

Yeah! Naruto kicks so much ass. Plus he has his hot ass friend Kiba! And Kiba is hella powerful. Goku doesn't stand a chance.

fuck naruto

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 12:55:28

At 5/8/12 12:10 PM, Punisher33 wrote:
At 5/8/12 12:07 PM, Shady-Guy-Spriting wrote: Hum... Goku IS overpowered at times... and Naruto... well, i enjoy the MANGA but not the anime.
Also... Goku HAS died, Naruto HASNÃf'Ã'´T. Not wanting to cause a "fanstorm"/"hatestorm" but I like them both...
Dude. goku would not even have to go ssj4 on him. i would press ssj 2 if i was goku. goku has way too much experence. and so what goku has died. each time a sayin gets beat he gets ten times stronger maybe more than that. shit. goku has not died sense the cell games. what is naruto based off of besides nothing. dragonball is based off a chinese legend called dragonball literally. goku can handle anything that punk can throw at him

And this is why you cant go "neutral".Being ten times stronger after diying.But he died more than one time.
...I did know that a legend about that existed... (SSJ2? 8 Tailed form or 6 tailed form equals ssj4.He DID reach 8 tails... just READ THA MANGA.Its about 500 times better than the anime)
... Rashenshuriken/disguised clone with a rasengan, 500 clones army hidden as rocks. That is more strategic than most of Goku attacks

Y...Y... Y U NO BLAM CRAP SUBMISSIONS! TO THE FIERY FIRES OF HELL SHALL YOU GO AND BURN IN THEM FOREVAR!!!

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 13:07:58

Batman

nuff said

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 13:12:36

I never understood why that naruto guy got that poorly drawn whiskers in his face... How about shaving it? It's looking just stupid! "Nnnooeooeoeoe look at me, i'm a cat... Meow Meow"... Just for that reason I watched not a single episode, even in my youth. It always made me kind of aggressive... And then that hair. Same hairstylist as Lisa Simpson...

So yeah... Fuck Naruto!

Meow...

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 13:54:34

At 5/8/12 01:07 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: Batman

I second this notion.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 15:16:36

I wanna see a fight between Goku and Luffy

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 15:39:59

At 5/8/12 03:16 PM, Thedark wrote: I wanna see a fight between Goku and Luffy

If you want, you ave two options:
·Youtube
·Ask me to make one

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 15:48:19

At 5/8/12 01:12 PM, Conquestus wrote: A bunch of bullshit that doesn't constitute not watching a show...then proceeds to talk about how stupid he is.

But....it was awesome! And...Kiba! And......

fuck naruto

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 16:03:04

Naruto is a stupid ass anime.

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 16:06:14

Who the eff is Narto? Your title is misleading.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 16:08:49

what kind off ninja wears orange anyways and have blue eyes and blond hair? wtf not very hidden in the shadows if you ask me...

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 16:14:53

At 5/8/12 04:03 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I'm a stupid ass anime.

Yes, yes you are.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck naruto 2012-05-08 17:22:01

Goku is a nice guy, he'd probably show Naruto how to fly and use the kamehameha wave cuz Goku is slightly stupider than Naruto when it comes to brain capacity.

If it were an eating contest, Goku hands down.

Fighting? Goku hands down.

Language exam? Naruto lol.