00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke

27,474 Views | 49 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 13:53:07

So I got the idea of trying this out after watching some YouTube people do it, so I will too. I'll be playing a basic nuzlocke run on Pokemon Emerald, but with a randomizer in effect. Which means that starters and all wild Pokemon (386 of them at that point) will be available to me, but at complete random.

For this Nuzlocke, the rule I'll be changing up though is the one that applies to the first two routes where my first pass will have me walking through without any Pokeballs. Catch rules will take effect once I have my Pokeballs.

What I'll do to incite interactive activity is allow you to name my catches and claim them as yours until their possible deaths. Multiple suggestions from multiple people are allowed, but whichever one I like best I'll take, and the maker of that name will have claimed that one. But just that one, unless only a few people are involved. So uh, hope that I don't get them killed.

So to start, the "starters" I get to pick from are Delcatty, Seel, and Ledian. Yeah, great start for me already. So have at it. Decide my fate.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 14:12:46

Choose Ledian. Name him Achilles.

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 18:41:02

Okay, so Achilles the Ledian it is. Well, clearly Roxanne's going to be a problem if I don't catch something good soon.

So it's a naive nature starting out with nothing but tackle combined with his weak attack stat, and the very inaccurate supersonic. It took a potion to help me beat the wild Zigzagoon attacking the professor, and another to help beat May.

ROUTE 101 CATCH: hot damn, a Swampert. He escaped some, but he kept growling at me, so at least it wasn't threatening. So what's it going to be?

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 18:56:19

Me and a few friends were trying this exact same thing earlier. It certainly makes it a bit more interesting with that randomiser.

Name Swampert "John II" for no reason what so ever.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 20:32:20

Is the Randomizer some sort of hack for cheat?

Does anyone actually read these?

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 22:34:30

So while John II the rash could not recall his lineage, he still allowed himself to join up.

Also, with every route, since this is a randomizer, I'll be looking back at most (if not all) the guys I COULD'VE caught, but was either lucky or unlucky enough to get. Let's see here:
Rhydon, Hitmonlee, Lairon, Pupitar, Graveler, Spinarak, Cascoon, Solrock, Piloswine

Yeah, I'd say it was good that John II showed up. Now Roxanne won't be as hard, so long as he lives.

ROUTE 103 CATCH: a Girafarig that escaped my grasp. Shit. What else was there?
Snorunt, Loudred, Xatu, Cradily, Walrein, Carvanha, Hitmontop, Feraligatr

Huh. Man, all these spastic catch rates, and all I can get for now are regular pokeballs. Anyway...

ROUTE 102 CATCH: Igglybuff. Why. Well it's got sing, so I guess I've got somewhat of a way to catch some guys more easily...but with stats like those, I don't think it'll survive a hit or two. As for other possible catches (while I keep the save state intact)...
Raikou, Bellsprout, Togetic, Wooper, Xatu, Nosepass, Swinub, Muk, Bagon

Well Raikou's got the lowest catch rate possible, so not much hope of that happening. But yeah, who wants to take reign and name the Igglybuff?

At 5/6/12 08:32 PM, f12guy wrote: Is the Randomizer some sort of hack for cheat?

It's a tool. And one that was easier to set up and use than I thought. And just as easy to reset back the game back to its original state.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-06 23:21:06

At 5/6/12 10:34 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
At 5/6/12 08:32 PM, f12guy wrote: Is the Randomizer some sort of hack for cheat?
It's a tool. And one that was easier to set up and use than I thought. And just as easy to reset back the game back to its original state.

Im going to assume the randomizer tool is made for PC use if you know what i mean, please tell me if its not, as i'd like to try out this randomizer thing for myself

As for naming the pokemon, im going to hold of on this until you catch a pokemon that I like, as im not to keen on igglybuff
Good luck on the nuzlocke challenge though, ive always wanted to try this out myself

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-07 05:36:38

Wigglytuff was always my favorite Pokemon. Could you name the Igglybuff Dohn after me?

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-07 15:21:00

Thus begins the long and winding road to leveling up Dohn the sassy Igglybuff via happiness. Man, and I don't even get the soothe bell until the 6th city...

Also, look at all these trainers. Them and their Poochyenas, their Wurmples, and Tailows. Man, they must be really lucky to get these guys. Then Wally finds a Ralts. Freaking hax.

ROUTE 104 CATCH: a Drowzee. Isn't that cute. BUT IT'S WRONG. Sure, it's a psychic type, but it doesn't learn confusion until level 18. What else we got?
Flareon, Hitmontop, Cacnea, Mudkip, Deoxys, Charmeleon, Mantine, Gligar

And I think I'll take over on naming this one because I'd like an excuse to extend this post. Plus, after the Petalburg Woods catch, there's the gym to deal with. So yeah, Shermie the rash Drowzee joined the party.

PETALBURG WOODS CATCH: a Sudowoodo. Alright, I guess. But could it have been better?
Banette, Numel, Lombre, Wailmer, Psyduck, Manectric, Feebas, Nosepass

Banette and Manectric would've been nice, but whatever. Still, I would like something for the fighting gym...

At 5/6/12 11:21 PM, Lionelion wrote: Im going to assume the randomizer tool is made for PC use if you know what i mean, please tell me if its not, as i'd like to try out this randomizer thing for myself

I did post a link somewhere in this thread, so look over that.
Available for all computer systems, I believe.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-09 18:26:42

hows it going?

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-09 22:05:42

At 5/9/12 06:26 PM, Lionelion wrote: hows it going?

Well, I was kind of hoping to use this long pause as an opportunity for someone to name the Sudowoodo I caught, but I guess I'll take over again. Mimi the serious Sudowoodo has joined the party. Then there's this guy who's trying to find a Shroomish of all things in this chaotic world. But hey, my first ever great ball.

So I'm in the Rustboro Gym now, and right away, I got a laughable experience in a 2v2 battle by having Mimi mimic John's water gun. As for the leader herself, she proved to be a good exp. wring-out thanks to John. When Nosepass used block, John wasn't trapped with him; Nosepass was trapped with John.

ROUTE 116 CATCH: holy shit, a Tyranitar. John nearly knocked him out with a critical tackle, and Dohn put him to sleep, with much help from the fact that it fell in love with him after biting her. This catch proved to be even more of a bonus, because now I have someone I can teach cut to. Yeah, I know someone's definitely going to want to lay claim on this one.

Other possible catches:
Victreebel, Totodile, Spinarak, Dragonite, Wailmer, Hitmontop, Igglybuff, Illumise

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-09 22:28:54

You shall name the tyranitar Atlas and it will be final.

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-10 00:09:31

At 5/9/12 10:28 PM, Klik wrote: You shall name the tyranitar Atlas and it will be final.

No, name it Rex!

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-10 15:01:16

I'll compromise. Atlas Rex the hardy joined the party to make a full six. Oh yeah, also missed that I also could've caught a Charmander back on route 116. Route 116 also seemed to be where a lot of bad luck occurred. Not being able to run, getting burned by said wild Charmanders, tackles missing every other time, full paralysis several turns in a row...aside from Atlas Rex, this route sucks.

RUSTURF TUNNEL CATCH: ooh, a Slowking. But crap, all I have are a premier ball and a great ball. Broke out of the former, caught him with the latter. Someone give me a name to this naughty-natured Slowking now, and I'll change it when I get to the name rater that's 2 towns away. Other findings included:
Entei, Forretress, Mawile, Murkrow, Aipom, Hariyama, Dugtrio.
People think they need to worry about Whismur going nuts in the cave? I'd think spikes arena traps are more of a problem...

So I got the package and the Pokenav, and then battled May. John handled Wingull, and a combination of Achilles and Atlas Rex stalled out Treecko. Also, I swapped out Shermie with the new Slowking. Another grass-weak guy, but at least he learns a psychic attack sooner than Shermie.

DEWFORD TOWN CATCH: let's try our hand at fishing...OHH, it's a Pikachu. Someone name it quick before I decide to name it Freekachu. Or PIKA BITCH. Other wild guys included:
Regice. Apparently just Pikachu and Regice.

Seriously though, catching him was free. Only used one pokeball.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-10 18:23:54

Name him Dewford after the city you found him in.

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-10 22:05:09

name the slowking Rowan

im bad at names

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-11 13:05:48

I just remembered that since Regice appear at such low levels now, the only move they can learn is explosion. What kind of BS is that? Anyway, Dewford the mild Pikachu joins up. Swapping out Mimi for the time being, because I need Rowan to help sponge the fighting attacks. And maybe put someone to sleep on occasions.

GRANITE CAVE CATCH: a quiet Paras. Eugh. Caught it anyway, named is Sara, because who knows. But I'm sure I could've caught something better...
Remoraid, Pupitar, Seviper, Wartortle, Absol, Spinarak, Shuckle, Spoink, Dugtrio, Armaldo, Swampert, Sableye, Crobat, Mawile, Quilava, Regirock, Wigglytuff

Speaking of Dugtrio, Dewford's dead because I had him out front when I ran into one thanks to Arena Trap.
Dewford, Lv. 8-9.

So I figured Brawly was going to be tough, so I went grinding. And tried again at fishing.
ROUTE 109 CATCH: Sunkern. Give me a break, I don't get a sun stone until the 7th town with a gym...that's what I was thinking when I accidentally crit KO'd it. Milotic was the other option. Huh, I think there are only two different options when using the old rod...

ROUTE 110 CATCH: Primeape. Finally, a good catch to end this post with. Brb, grinding for Brawly after I let you know what else there probably could've been.
Slowbro, Clefairy, Remoraid, Nuzleaf, Voltorb, Slowpoke, Torchic

Man, I really need a hard counter to grass-types...

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-12 17:29:33

how goes it?

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-12 21:47:20

Decided to go with the name "Diana" for the bashful Primeape and bring her in Mimi's place. She wears bracelet things, and I compared those to Wonder Woman's indestructible ones, so yeah.

As for possible catches on route 110, ones I missed on that other post included Vigoroth, Venomoth, and Mew.

Also, Brawly was free. Rowan had it all when he put Machop to sleep, and bulked up with Curse during his nap times. Meditite couldn't do much but put up a light screen because I used water gun once. And Makuhita could only deal weak American damage. Taught Bulk Up to Diana, so I could possibly set up on May's Grovyle before it comes out.

That, or Rowan could mess her up in almost the same way he did Brawly. Wingull was the setup bait to get 6 curses up. I felt that he could take absorbs, considering its low base power, but then Grovyle revealed that it had pursuit. Still, he stayed in and bodied him. Slugma went down to Atlas Rex, who I can safely start training again now that that's out of the way. He started by OHKO'ing Wally's Ralts.

ROUTE 117 CATCH: another Sunkern. Named Sonny, boxed. Not going to put it in the daycare either, because most of his moves come from when he's evolved. My luck could've been better as such:
Shroomish, Staryu, Cloyster, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Huntail, Moltres, Magcargo (by fishing) Gastly (also by fishing)

ROUTE 111 CATCH: yeah, not going to do it in the desert, because it could end up being something that takes sandstorm damage, and could thus die. So I'm going fishing. And speaking of sandstorm, it's a Cacturne. Anyone want a swing at this one?

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-13 01:18:41

Alright, why not name the cacturne Rodriguez? i always got sort of a spanish vibe from cacturnes, i dont know why

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-13 23:52:15

Hooray for stereotypes? Also, extended episode.

Anyway, Wattson went down easy. His only real nuisance was Magneton, who turned out to be faster than John and got off a lucky supersonic and made John hit himself twice. Badge is mine, HM04 is mine, and we're continuing.

I was going to say the Winstrates were also easy, but the last one's Meditite got off a crit Hi Jump Kick on Rowan after two meditations. Fuck.
Rowan, 7-19

So now I've got to start training Rodriguez in order to get him up to par, and so far it's going okay. Had to teach him bullet seed so he could have a decent attacking grass move though.

ROUTE 112 CATCH: an Anorith. Cool, now I don't have to decide which fossil to get. Named him Whiteaves, after the guy who discovered the IRL species or something. Anyway, he's going in the daycare because I like him. There was also...
Plusle, Breloom, Swablu, Camerupt (damn), Shellder, Sealeo

FIERY PATH CATCH: Onix. Wasn't sure if I wanted it, but he didn't give me much choice when he kept escaping everything I threw at him. Fiery Path also held:
Lombre, Gloom, Torkoal (damn again) Delibird

ROUTE 113 CATCH: Mmmm, a Kingdra. I'll toss that one up in the air for a name. What else lies in the ashen plains?
Ursaring, Baltoy, Kirlia, Shiftry, Combusken (damn once more), Mantine. Geez man, all these fire types showing up at all the wrong times. I want my grass-type hard counter.

ROUTE 114 CATCH: looking in the grass, I find a Registeel. But that thing's going to blow up on me, so I'm out. There was also a Jirachi by fishing (oh sick, I can steal star pieces this way), a Nidoking by fishing, Pinsir, Ninetales (eugh), Nidoran-M, Surskit, Whiscash, Aipom, Mawile, Gligar, Latios, and a Manectric by rock-smashing.

METEOR FALLS CATCH: not fishing again, and finding a Natu in the process. Named him Shade, because I found him in the shade, and that's what he kept doing to attack me. Also, my first flyer once he's evolved. Cool. Also appearing:
Magneton, Grimer, Miltank, Mareep, Grovyle, Hoppip, Sudowoodo by fishing, Wurmple by fishing.

ROUTE 115 CATCH: back to fishing, I get...a water-type! Vaporeon. Dat bulk. And Dohn was JUST weak enough to put it at 1 HP with a pound attack. Another toss-up for the name on this one. Other fishing possibility was a Linoone.

Now for a team preview.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-14 01:18:38

At 5/13/12 11:52 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: I was going to say the Winstrates were also easy, but the last one's Meditite got off a crit Hi Jump Kick on Rowan after two meditations. Fuck.
Rowan, 7-19

So Rowan is dead? damn, thought he wouldve lasted longer....

ROUTE 113 CATCH: Mmmm, a Kingdra. I'll toss that one up in the air for a name. What else lies in the ashen plains?
Ursaring, Baltoy, Kirlia, Shiftry, Combusken (damn once more), Mantine. Geez man, all these fire types showing up at all the wrong times. I want my grass-type hard counter.

Kingdra hmm? Lets name him Roy!
heheh, first Slowking, now Kingdra, youve been catching the "king" pokemon. only one left that i can think of is Nidoking

ROUTE 115 CATCH: back to fishing, I get...a water-type! Vaporeon. Dat bulk. And Dohn was JUST weak enough to put it at 1 HP with a pound attack. Another toss-up for the name on this one. Other fishing possibility was a Linoone.

i'll leave this one for someone else, ive been naming a lot lately
You also need to get rid of Dohn as soon as you can, you must have another pokemon thats just as strong(if not stronger) and is more useful than an igglybuff right?

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-14 22:24:00

At 5/14/12 01:18 AM, Lionelion wrote: You also need to get rid of Dohn as soon as you can, you must have another pokemon thats just as strong(if not stronger) and is more useful than an igglybuff right?

I'm so desperate to evolve him though. Which he did. Before I went off to rush down Team Magma on Mt. Chimney. Also forgot to mention that the Kingdra's a female, so I went with what I thought sounded close to Roy; Renee.

JAGGED PASS CATCH: neat, an Electabuzz. I almost accidentally ran away too, but this guy was thankfully fast enough to keep me from doing that. Though he was a fighter. Nikola will probably/hopefully see some use. There was also:
Tentacruel, Whiscash, Abra, Relicanth, Torkoal, Dusclops, Victreebel, Tangela, Surskit. And given that during my search, the Electabuzz I caught was the only one to show up. Wow, how lucky is that.

But upon arriving to Lavaridge, I decided maybe it was time for Dohn to sit this out for now, so I swapped him out in place of Shade.

Up against Flannery, it became a weather war between Atlas Rex and her guys. She got the last sun up, but I got the last hit off before she could deal any sun-boosted fire damage. Scrub. So after that was done, I put Rodriguez on the bench to start hatching the Wynaut egg. Now I gotta hatch it somewhere where I can't catch anything. I'll do it in Mauville. And after a while, Blutarch hatched.

MIRAGE TOWER CATCH: a Sandshrew. Jeez, I finally get something that's NOT out of place. Rosie's in the box. But now that I see there's nothing but Sandshrews and Trapinch's, this might be the only place that's not affected by the randomizer. And I destroyed it by taking that root fossil. Which I revived in Rustboro. Welcome back to the world of the living, Barney Cal. Also, while we're in the desert, this is what I could've caught instead of Rodriguez:
Absol, Metang, Marill, Vulpix, Kingdra, Gastly, Mantine. Aside from Metang, my haste may have been worth it. Next up: Norman.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-15 01:03:08

Huh, Norman was easier than I thought he'd be. I was mostly worried about his Slaking, and that focus punch. But it turns out that not only did he not use it against Atlas Rex, Atlas kept getting the flinch off of him with his bite. So yeah, I was worried to the point that I left Shade in the box if anything ever went wrong, but I guess I didn't need to. Also

PETALBURG CITY CATCH: ew, a Grimer. But I guess there's my hard counter to grass-types? Nah, fire-types are so much better than this. Sluggo can sit in the box for now. And I totally could've gotten a Mew from fishing. Or not, because I don't have any sleepers, and have nothing but great balls.

ROUTE 105 CATCH: Rhyhorn. Not bad, I guess. But then Atlas Rex accidentally KO'd it. Well I bet he wouldn't have KO'd:
Raticate, Raichu, Blastoise by fishing, Ledyba by fishing, or Remoraid.

ROUTE 106 CATCH: Baltoy. Okay, another psychic. But also another grass-weak-type. Dreidel joins the box. Then after Dreidel shows up, I see:
Arcanine (oh come on!), Porygon2, Latios by fishing.
Oh, and Achilles almost got killed when he was trapped in a whirlpool and barely dodged a fatal rollout attack. Yeah, this route really dicked me over. Only good thing about this route is that Shade finally evolved and is now up to par.

ROUTE 107 CATCH: Feraligatr. Man, stop giving me water-types...dispatched this one. I could've ended up with:
Torkoal, Ditto, Aggron by fishing. Hmm, this side of the ocean isn't very diverse...

ROUTE 108 CATCH: fishing for...a Relicanth. Hm, if I run into a Wailmer line later, I could try to go for the legitimate Regi's. You know, the ones that WON'T blow up on me. As long as I catch this. And I do, right as the Leech Seed nearly killed him. Hit the box, Gramps. Also, the Pokedex says I can find a Wailmer in New Mauville, the only place where he can show up and where I haven't used a catch. Anyway, what else was there?
Shuckle, Lugia, Poliwag

ROUTE 109 CATCH: well, I tried using a repel to get around this one, but I couldn't avoid the high-level Raikou that came my way. Then he Roared me away. Trash head. There was also:
Cascoon, Scyther, Stantler, Cleffa
And then a wild Scyther kills Diana with a crit Wing Attack because it wouldn't let me get away. Goddamnit.
Diana, 12-28

ABANDONED SHIP CATCH: fishing...and I get a Beldum! A defiant one. Because it turns out he has a capture rate of 3, the lowest in the game. So screw it. Jeez, how did Steven ever manage to get one of these?

Fuck the ocean.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-15 02:32:43

At 5/15/12 01:03 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: PETALBURG CITY CATCH: ew, a Grimer. But I guess there's my hard counter to grass-types? Nah, fire-types are so much better than this. Sluggo can sit in the box for now.

Poison isnt half bad. Grimer/Muk can learn some great poisoning moves like toxic later on that would be great for longer battles.

ROUTE 106 CATCH: Baltoy. Okay, another psychic. But also another grass-weak-type. Dreidel joins the box.

heheh, nice name

ROUTE 108 CATCH: fishing for...a Relicanth. Hm, if I run into a Wailmer line later, I could try to go for the legitimate Regi's. You know, the ones that WON'T blow up on me.

Im sure you know this, but in case you dont, it needs to be a Wailord, not a Wailmer. but you can just evolve a Wailmer, so it doesnt matter

ROUTE 109 CATCH: well, I tried using a repel to get around this one, but I couldn't avoid the high-level Raikou that came my way. Then he Roared me away. Trash head. There was also:
Cascoon, Scyther, Stantler, Cleffa
And then a wild Scyther kills Diana with a crit Wing Attack because it wouldn't let me get away. Goddamnit.
Diana, 12-28

Damn, that sucks. btw what do those numbers mean?

Seems like youve been naming all the pokemon yourself recently. Any newer pokemon up for naming grabs?
Also, what did you name that vaporeon?

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-15 20:50:48

At 5/15/12 02:32 AM, Lionelion wrote: Poison isnt half bad. Grimer/Muk can learn some great poisoning moves like toxic later on that would be great for longer battles.

Well yeah, but pretty much anyone can learn toxic anyway.

Im sure you know this, but in case you dont, it needs to be a Wailord, not a Wailmer. but you can just evolve a Wailmer, so it doesnt matter

That's why I said "Wailmer LINE". Also, since no trainers hold Wailords, it'll be up to luck once again.

Damn, that sucks. btw what do those numbers mean?

Levels. Level met at, and level killed.

Seems like youve been naming all the pokemon yourself recently. Any newer pokemon up for naming grabs?
Also, what did you name that vaporeon?

Next round, I'll make a toss-up.
Vaporeon is named Costner, named after the actor of the hero in "Waterworld". Nuh.

Moving on, Nikola has taken the place of Diana after a long period at the day care. With Shermie. Turns out they were both in the same egg group without me knowing. Lol. Time to solve the New Mauville problem first.

NEW MAUVILLE CATCH: oh, okay. A Ninetales. While I really ought to bring a sturdy sleeper with me next time I go catching, I finally got this one. This one's a toss-up. Male, by the way. There were also at least one of:
Zubat, Cloyster, Voltorb by event trigger, Igglybuff, Alakazam, and the fabled Wailmer. I'd look some more, but with Alakazam running about, I'm afraid I'll lose another guy by trying to escape from such high speed.

ROUTE 118 CATCH: in the grass, I find a Misdreavus. Myrtle here almost avoided capture, too. There was also:
Electabuzz by surfing, Vulpix by surfing, Spheal by fishing, Ursaring by fishing, Lombre, Rayquaza (shit), Phanpy, Granbull.

ROUTE 119 CATCH: looking in the tall grass, I see a Spinda as the first thing. Pah. Spiral's in the box as well. Luck probably could've been better with:
Meganium, Illumise, Gorebyss, Tauros, Croconaw by surf, Octillery by surf, Kangaskhan by fishing, Kecleon by fishing, Seaking by fishing.

Short episode, because I decided to switch out Achilles for Ninetales, who's already looking to be cut for a high-power job. Also, it's a toss-up name, and I don't want to have to travel far to get to the name rater.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-16 02:01:17

At 5/15/12 08:50 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: NEW MAUVILLE CATCH: oh, okay. A Ninetales. While I really ought to bring a sturdy sleeper with me next time I go catching, I finally got this one. This one's a toss-up. Male, by the way.

Oh well on the wailmer. Lets name the Ninetails Rychard, or just Rych for short, your choice(pronounced ree-shard)

or you could just go for normal Richard/Rich if you want -_-

Was going for a King Richard, with a twist sort of thing, cuz Ninetails' look always makes me think "regal", like something a king or queen would have
---

ROUTE 118 CATCH: in the grass, I find a Misdreavus. Myrtle here almost avoided capture, too.
ROUTE 119 CATCH: looking in the tall grass, I see a Spinda as the first thing. Pah. Spiral's in the box as well.

Gotta say, youre really good at giving appropriate names

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-16 23:14:58

Well, crap, I was going along so nicely and had a bunch of stuff written down until my emulator decided to crap out on me. I'll get back to it when I can muster energy to regain what I lost.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-17 03:04:04

At 5/16/12 11:14 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Well, crap, I was going along so nicely and had a bunch of stuff written down until my emulator decided to crap out on me. I'll get back to it when I can muster energy to regain what I lost.

sucks bro, i feel ya. Stay strong!

Response to Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke 2012-05-19 04:45:47

get your emulator working again?