00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Paid] Sound Designers Wanted

1,537 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[Paid] Sound Designers Wanted 2012-05-05 22:03:35

Hey there, any of your guys would be interested in doing some sound designing or mixing for animation project? It's a small budget animation project, check it out http://t.co/TH8eJ4rv

[Paid] Sound Designers Wanted

>> How to Get a Girl? << Even when you think you don't have the looks or money, it will work! SERIOUSLY??!

Response to [Paid] Sound Designers Wanted 2012-05-05 22:50:32

At 5/5/12 10:03 PM, Junko9 wrote: Hey there, any of your guys would be interested in doing some sound designing or mixing for animation project? It's a small budget animation project, check it out http://t.co/TH8eJ4rv

I'd be interested. I did the mixing and sfx for Ace Pilot here on NG and my SFX demo reel can be found at www.soundcloud.com/rig .

I charge $250 per minute for SFX and mixing, FYI, so I may be out of your price range. :P

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to [Paid] Sound Designers Wanted 2012-05-05 23:37:17

This kinda looks like it might just be a driveby, I read through his link (post at another forum), $50 budgeted for the gig, ~2min animation, they currently have draft audio in place.

Response to [Paid] Sound Designers Wanted 2012-05-06 05:34:10

At 5/5/12 11:37 PM, loansindi wrote: This kinda looks like it might just be a driveby, I read through his link (post at another forum), $50 budgeted for the gig, ~2min animation, they currently have draft audio in place.

I really should get in the habit of clicking the links in the original post. Thanks for that.

Of course, it would've helped if he had put that info in the post anyway.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature