00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Living with superpowers

961 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 10:59:33

I decided to start a documentary comic called "Living with Water mage"

But wait... the title of this topic is called "Living with superpowers"... should it not be called "Living with Water mage" then?

Normally you would be correct. But I also wanted to see if others were to make a documentary comic about there characters with there special power.

The rules a simple.
1: Only your own characters allowed. (guest star from other users are allowed thou)
2: If your picture is in panels, they must be on the same line.
3: The "facts" dont have to be power related (like: "Throwing old eggs at them have same result as on anyone els... they get mad!!!")

I guess thats about it.
You can also see this image and comment it on my Deviant page.

Living with superpowers

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 11:13:22

At 4/26/12 10:59 AM, Treforce wrote: I decided to start a documentary comic called "Living with Water mage"

But wait... the title of this topic is called "Living with superpowers"... should it not be called "Living with Water mage" then?

Normally you would be correct. But I also wanted to see if others were to make a documentary comic about there characters with there special power.

The rules a simple.
1: Only your own characters allowed. (guest star from other users are allowed thou)
2: If your picture is in panels, they must be on the same line.
3: The "facts" dont have to be power related (like: "Throwing old eggs at them have same result as on anyone els... they get mad!!!")

I guess thats about it.

D'aww man, I recently picked up the pencil, and started looking into comics, when I get better at drawing, you will definatley see my post on the three comics I plan to write. :)

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 11:27:53

At 4/26/12 10:59 AM, Treforce wrote: I guess thats about it.

Why is the girl suspended on a rope transparent?

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 11:43:10

At 4/26/12 11:27 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Why is the girl suspended on a rope transparent?

She is another of my characters.
Name: Rebecca Coldwind.
Ability: Turn herself and anything she touch invisible.

BBS Signature

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 11:48:06

At 4/26/12 11:43 AM, Treforce wrote: She is another of my characters.

Then, if she is invisible, why can water boy see her?

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 11:48:09

At 4/26/12 11:43 AM, Treforce wrote:
At 4/26/12 11:27 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Why is the girl suspended on a rope transparent?
She is another of my characters.

but shes touching the rope and its visible? does that mean she can choose to make it invisible or not? which...why would you not choose to make the rope invisible?SUSPSICIOUS DANGLING ROPE! :P

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 13:24:20

At 4/26/12 11:48 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Then, if she is invisible, why can water boy see her?

Fun fact, the human body is about 75% water = He may not see her directly, but he can still sense someone.

At 4/26/12 11:48 AM, pockets08 wrote: but shes touching the rope and its visible? does that mean she can choose to make it invisible or not? which...why would you not choose to make the rope invisible?SUSPSICIOUS DANGLING ROPE! :P

The rope is just as transparent as she is = it is also invisible.

BBS Signature

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 13:46:04

At 4/26/12 01:24 PM, Treforce wrote: Fun fact, the human body is about 75% water = He may not see her directly, but he can still sense someone.

It's actually 60% water, 75% is more for newborns.
Also, it's not all water per say, but more intercellular fluids and what not.
So he technically shouldn't be able to have any control over those, or else he would be able to kill anyone just by having their internal fluids seep out through a person's body and instantly dehydrate them.

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-26 14:23:38

At 4/26/12 01:46 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: ... or else he would be able to kill anyone just by having their internal fluids seep out through a person's body and instantly dehydrate them.

I belie you are right on that account... but wheres the fun in killing them if he can just force them to put make-up on and dress themself in a polka dotted short skirt, jogeling with 5 water balloons (and make them fail at that part) while doing the kang kang?

BBS Signature

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-27 11:59:49

..idk what the kang kang is =/

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-28 01:36:29

Sure, I'll give this a go.
I've had an idea for a super hero that I'm including in a new story line I'm making. I'll try and draw some non-canon or whatever panels, see if I can do it.

Name: Terminal Velocity
Alter Ego: Mr. K, Geometry and Physics teacher at High Reach Academy
Powers: The ability to change to velocity of any object close enough to him, using 50% willpower, 10% knowledge of Geometry, and 40% Physics. This allows him to launch himself or other objects at people, and for amazing gymnastics by boosting himself while in mid-air. Also has Super Strength, but that's just because he works out
Nemesis: Andrew McKee, a student of Mr. K. Can transform himself into the Quake, a strong but agile being that can shake the ground like an earthquake, hence the name

Don't expect any pieces being uploaded anytime soon, I'm not highly motivated. That, and my scanner is junk.

Crazy man, all the frackin' time.

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-04-28 10:20:44

Nice to meet you Whothefrack.

At 4/28/12 01:36 AM, Whothefrack wrote: Don't expect any pieces being uploaded anytime soon.

Thats okay, I´ll just work on my next picture while i´m waiting then.

BBS Signature

Response to Living with superpowers 2012-05-07 16:52:05

Sorry for the long wait.
My parrents have apparently gotten a new boss called "Hard Manual work in the home" so I have been a little to tired to get my self to draw as much as I wanted to.

Again, link to picture on Deviant art.

Living with superpowers

BBS Signature