00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors wanted - LoL skit

1,266 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice actors wanted - LoL skit 2012-04-23 13:09:36

Howdy folks, the name's C1oak. I've penned a 30-40 second animation storyboard. It's a gag on League of Legends. I have about 8 characters that need voicing ranging from some basic dialogue to screams.

An example of my animation ability here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9vodyDOKNI

That was using TVPaint 9.5, but I'm moving to Flash to be able to be a part of the Newgrounds community.

There's not a lot of dialogue per character, just a few lines each, it's mostly action and timing-based comedy. I'm not paying, but I'm confident the work will be have a large exposure, so any budding voice actors looking to make a mark would do well to contact me. Of course anyone who helps will get credit and I'll gladly provide links to your contact information once the animation goes up.

If you're familiar with League of Legends and the game's characters, I'll be needing the following:

1) Katarina - Battle cry. two lines of dialogue, some heavy breathing, and a scream.

2) Twitch - Scared screaming, maniacal laughing, a line of dialogue.

3) Teemo - screams, running scared, heavy breathing

4) Maokai - Battle cry, some yells during his fight scene, and a scared scream.

5) Warwick - Battle Cry, scared howling, beaten dog noises.

Throw me a PM if interested. The best flash animations are animated around the audio first, and this is no exception. I'll be synching everything with any work submitted. Thanks for reading!

Response to Voice actors wanted - LoL skit 2012-04-23 13:11:45

Ick, I just realized there's a whole huge thread for wanted voice actors. Apologies, I'll post there. Mods, delete this at your convenience.