00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

song not showing up

2,261 Views | 6 Replies

song not showing up 2012-04-15 00:09:57

ok, so i uploaded my song, but when i search it, it wont show up. why is this? does it have to go through mod acceptance like some sites? if so, how long is the wait time usually?

Response to song not showing up 2012-04-15 00:58:05

Your songs are only publicly visible on your user profile until you have been approved by a moderator, at which point your songs will show up in the Audio Portal itself.

Be patient, we'll get to you eventually.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to song not showing up 2012-04-21 22:23:22

ok. but its been a week and it still isnt up. does anyone know the wait time? im not trying to rush, i just want a general idea of when it will be up. i dont like to have to keep checking every day for feedback. its getting a little annoying. i JUST want to know the approximate wait time

Response to song not showing up 2012-04-21 22:57:29

At 4/21/12 10:23 PM, tyranim wrote: ok. but its been a week and it still isnt up. does anyone know the wait time? im not trying to rush, i just want a general idea of when it will be up. i dont like to have to keep checking every day for feedback. its getting a little annoying. i JUST want to know the approximate wait time

I approved you, problem solved.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to song not showing up 2012-04-22 19:09:53

At 4/21/12 10:57 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:

thank you

Response to song not showing up 2013-05-04 10:26:51

At 4/21/12 10:57 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/21/12 10:23 PM, tyranim wrote: ok. but its been a week and it still isnt up. does anyone know the wait time? im not trying to rush, i just want a general idea of when it will be up. i dont like to have to keep checking every day for feedback. its getting a little annoying. i JUST want to know the approximate wait time

Can I get approved? I REALLY want to know if people will like my music.

Response to song not showing up 2013-05-04 12:10:45

At 5/4/13 10:26 AM, TheScienceOf wrote:
Can I get approved? I REALLY want to know if people will like my music.

Don't bump an old thread just to ask to get scouted. Continue submitting music, and eventually someone will scout you. Asking to get scouted is frowned upon,