00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness animation Help

705 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Madness animation Help 2012-04-11 01:16:52

Can anyone give me tips on how to Animate Madness well? and please avoid saying "use your own sprites" Because the answer will be no. If you can help I'll be Happy chappy

I spend most of my days watching madness combat and tributes, i (try to) write possitive review on animations, but i don't put bad comment, I make humor out of it and move on

Response to Madness animation Help 2012-04-11 01:39:12

I spend most of my days watching madness combat and tributes, i (try to) write possitive review on animations, but i don't put bad comment, I make humor out of it and move on

Response to Madness animation Help 2012-04-11 02:49:52

At 4/11/12 01:39 AM, Madnesscrazy123 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f2d4f1e9b6af077ef98f6cfd 310f2399

My Most Recent Attempt

Seems that you both animate on a lower frame rate and that your whole character is on one layer.
try to animate on 30 fps :)
and try to animate the character in layers, make a folder called (hero) and put all of the body parts in it. and animate every
body part individually (krinkels does it this way and many others including myself) even though krinkels does it FBF you could also use tweening if you are new to it.

I hope I helped.

ps: animate the torso first it seemed to help me animating madnes a bunch smoother.

Subscribe the piss out of me. Youtube

Response to Madness animation Help 2012-04-12 22:11:19

At 4/11/12 02:49 AM, thekiwi wrote:
At 4/11/12 01:39 AM, Madnesscrazy123 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f2d4f1e9b6af077ef98f6cfd 310f2399

My Most Recent Attempt
Seems that you both animate on a lower frame rate and that your whole character is on one layer.
try to animate on 30 fps :)
ps: animate the torso first it seemed to help me animating madnes a bunch smoother.

I do have them at seprate layers and i have it at 30 frames per second, I observe Krinkels animations very closely to get things right.