At 4/9/12 02:09 PM, MattHowan0311 wrote:
I have a peavey xport to plug in to my computer i just cant figure out how to plug it in to ableton live and play it through, i have a lenovo computer with windows 7. Any ideas?
Yo! Wouldnt be that hard.
1. Be sure to have the recent drivers for the xport installed. You are better off downloading them from the xport website then installing them from the CD so you are sure to have the most recent version.
2. Plug the xport in your computer via USB
3. Open Ableton Live (be sure to plug the xport in the USB first!)
4. In ableton go to preferences.
5. Now, go to the 'audio' tab in ableton live
6. Select the audio input tab and scroll down to 'xport'. If your xport's line out is pluggin in to your monitors, you might just set audio autput to 'xport' as well.
Now your xport is your external audioport, and you can record guitars or keyboards or something ;)