00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Going outside

608 Views | 14 Replies

Going outside 2012-03-16 20:55:58

NG is a cave... a dark cave with lots of cool stuff.
But you should go out and do some sport or going out with someone instead of watching dumb stuff on NG.
Like me, I got hit in the nuts 5 times this week when I played soccer with some friends. It feels awesome.

NEVER AGAIN...

Response to Going outside 2012-03-16 21:14:31

At 18 minutes ago, ottokolo wrote: NG is a cave... a dark cave with lots of cool stuff.
But you should go out and do some sport or going out with someone instead of watching dumb stuff on NG.
Like me, I got hit in the nuts 5 times this week when I played soccer with some friends. It feels awesome.

Theres....an outside?

But yeah people gotta get out more

*Hands Kevlar vest* You'll need this

Response to Going outside 2012-03-16 22:35:35

At 1 hour ago, ottokolo wrote: NG is a cave... a dark cave with lots of cool stuff.

Getting nutted doesn't count if your balls havn't dropped.

Response to Going outside 2012-03-16 22:58:20

At 18 minutes ago, Dew wrote: Going outside is cool, except you know, when it's raining and stuff

Apparently, it's going to rain here tomorrow. I'm going over to the coffee shop and.... get on the BBS...

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-16 23:10:48

At 2 hours ago, ottokolo wrote: NG is a cave... a dark cave with lots of cool stuff.
Like me, I got hit in the nuts 5 times this week when I played soccer with some friends. It feels awesome. I'm also a Dumbass

Yea getting hit in the nuts feels awesome.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 01:34:01

This thread is probably the least original kind of thread. As I said in the past, I once went out to shoo a stray cat from my backyard. This was 2001. As for frwsh air I have open windows. As for exercise its easy to do.indoors.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 01:38:23

I think that people who make this generalization are typically new at the whole getting out thing.

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 01:39:10

At 4 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote: This thread is probably the least original kind of thread. As I said in the past, I once went out to shoo a stray cat from my backyard. This was 2001. As for frwsh air I have open windows. As for exercise its easy to do.indoors.

It's a joke. Don't take it so seriously.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 02:06:44

But all the other cheerleaders are fat n ugly and arent even blonde.
im a loner now. where's my blonde gf's i can kiss in front of my bf.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 02:07:37

At 3 hours ago, DarkMatter wrote: At 1 hour ago, ottokolo wrote:

I could say the same for you.

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 02:11:21

At 5 hours ago, ottokolo wrote: NG is a cave... a dark cave with lots of cool stuff.

Only to restock on supply is when I leave the house, or if I'm forced to.

do you ever listen to your self talk!

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 02:23:07

At 3 hours ago, Dew wrote: Going outside is cool, except you know, when it's raining and stuff

I agree, you can get drenched, smell the wet smell of the rain and trees, and then have a reason to come back inside.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 02:26:58

hey, my smoke breaks add up to 10 minutes of outdoor time a day. I get plenty of outdoors.

BBS Signature

Response to Going outside 2012-03-17 02:45:26

Going outside is like eating caek and thatsgood cooking eating caek is good yum

BBS Signature