00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If your child was gay

2,069 Views | 41 Replies

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 02:52:31

If I had a gay kid I would support them. I suppose it would be harder to relate to them but its not a big deal. As long as they are healthy, happy and making good choices I don't care who they are attracted to.

Also these people on twitter should be submitted to some kind of mental hospital. They obviously have mental issues.

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 04:30:24

At 2 hours ago, xbon wrote: These people are everything right in the world. This world does not belong to the faggots.

I lol'd hard at this.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 06:40:16

Homophobes like the religious. Yet these people support abortion. Strange breed.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 06:42:44

If my child where gay I would be disopointed but never reveal that to him or her, and encourage what ever life style suits them best.

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 06:46:01

At 1 minute ago, VsynthGt wrote: If my child where gay I would be disopointed but never reveal that to him or her, and encourage what ever life style suits them best.

I still never got how someone's sexuality is a life style. I guess I don't know what a lifestyle is. Someone help me out here.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 06:47:02

Oh, yeah, I remember seeing a link to that on Facebook. That's just fucking depressing.

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 08:23:20

i'd have big trouble accepting it i dont want no faggot child i dont simply no just no

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 09:16:17

I'd be a little sad about the missed opportunity to give him girl advice, but as long as he was a good person and not the "sassy" type I'd be okay with it.

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 09:19:41

fuken gay ppl thes days ey

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 09:52:39

I wouldn't care.

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 12:34:38

At 10 hours ago, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Gay children will be great at picking out outfits.

Why do you post so little so often in one thread?

BBS Signature

Response to If your child was gay 2012-03-16 12:52:54

well i would still love it
no matter what it is my child right?

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature