00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids

8,014 Views | 133 Replies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6e-w2DFAM4&feature=channel

>getting this mad over a playstation

but it's not alright because HE hit HER

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:16:18

Why was the camera on? WAS THIS PLANNED?

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:17:29

At 1 minute ago, TheRainbowZilla wrote: Why was the camera on? WAS THIS PLANNED?

Yes. It was. You can clearly see that she hit him first as well.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:22:46

Those poor children, that was heartbreaking to watch them stop what they were doing and go to their parents obviously worried. Adults can be so thoughtless and selfish.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:28:17

Hey! I just got a random ass playstation in the mail! Must've been his.

Too bad PS sucks ass.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:29:44

>costanza avatar
>using greentext on newgrounds
>posting a link that was obviously found on 4chan
>OP confirmed for having a sexual preference towards individuals of the same gender

But... yeah. Not really much to add here. Chick decided to set up a camera and catch her husband hitting her, which was pretty evident by the fake, over the top crying. Not trying to justify what the guy did, he's definitely in the wrong here, but she's not a completely innocent victim either.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:34:36

It's a shame that kids seemed more mature than the parents. The guy was a dick and he most likely scared her when he had her cornered by the TV and starting kicking it. The thing is, she hit him first. She said she was protecting herself when he wasn't even attacking her. HE himself probably felt threatened so he punched her. HE shouldn't have done that. SHE shouldn't have done that. The sad part is he'll probably go to jail.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:41:29

At 6 minutes ago, RacistBassist wrote: She hit him first. He's not in the wrong at all.

Misogynistic internet tough guy. UH-OH.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:46:29

hes going to jail

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:46:58

At 8 minutes ago, chipotleaway wrote: HE himself probably felt threatened so he punched her. HE shouldn't have done that.

I don't for a second believe that woman is innocent and she is also an unfit parent for subjecting her children to that pantomime, but he was by no means showed any signs of being threatened. He cornered her, he kicked the television set, his whole attitude screamed rage. Yeah she played up on that, yeah she hit, or rather slapped him timidly first but his punch back and the angry swearing in front of those kids? Just no excuse for that really. Plus I imagine the whole reason she set this up is because he likely has hit her before. That attitude from the guy didn't just come out of nowhere.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:47:38

The parents are both really fucking careless. I feel sorry for the kids.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:52:41

I bet you the OP made this video and is promoting it for Youtube money.

Also, there is a thread for all videos.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:53:33

Hey guys, let's make a random video of me and my family cleaning the house while my husband leaves so that I can coincidentally hide the Playstation, and get punched in the face by my husband.

Obviously staged...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:58:00

Oh jesus, keep this /sp/ shit on /sp/.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 16:58:45

The whole scenario is retarded. couldn't he have just pushed her aside to get the TV instead of taking his anger out on the TV and his wife? That punch she gave looked weak as hell from here. Also the kids being exposed to this is both there faults. And I'll just assume he looked around before hand to the whereabouts of his PS3 if not, he should practice some common sense.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 17:01:10

At 2 minutes ago, Markface wrote: Oh jesus, keep this /sp/ shit on /sp/.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 17:02:16

I hope that asshole stays in jail for a long time, and for the people that are saying fake, you have no idea whats going on in peoples houses.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 17:05:54

At 2 minutes ago, SneakyGameBoy wrote: I hope that asshole stays in jail for a long time, and for the people that are saying fake, you have no idea whats going on in peoples houses.

Because she just happened to have set up a camera when she knew he'd be displeased, then totally didn't over-dramatize the crying. It sounded poorly done.

:/

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 17:14:56

Not very knowledgeable of self defense cases But if she swung first (despite the punch looking weak as hell) couldn't the self defense claim go either way?

At 58 seconds ago, SneakyGameBoy wrote: I hope that asshole stays in jail for a long time, and for the people that are saying fake, you have no idea whats going on in peoples houses.

They should both get assault fines and custody should go to whatever parent is more financially structured.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 17:15:31

At 5 minutes ago, SolidToad wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, SneakyGameBoy wrote: I hope that asshole stays in jail for a long time, and for the people that are saying fake, you have no idea whats going on in peoples houses.
Because she just happened to have set up a camera when she knew he'd be displeased, then totally didn't over-dramatize the crying. It sounded poorly done.

/

Clearly it was a way to get dirt on him for court. So of COURSE it was planned. She knew he'll be displeased because this might've been going on daily or once a month.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 17:33:48

You can tell that video was obviously staged for several reasons

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:03:26

Clearly it was a way to get dirt on him for court. So of COURSE it was planned. She knew he'll be displeased because this might've been going on daily or once a month.

That's a lot of "may hap" and "possibility". Just like those rape charges where rape didn't actually happen.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:10:22

I don't feel bad for her at all, in fact I hope it fucking hurt. She was just trying to get a reaction out of him for the camera. But he should never have hit her in the face like that, her punch was the weakest looking punch I've ever seen, and it was in front of young children.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:12:54

She probably did this to get custody of her kids and get this guy thrown in the slammer.

Of course, seeing how she hit him first. CPS is probably going to barge in and take the kids away.

way to go.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:14:45

At 2 hours ago, Spoopy wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6e-w2DFAM4&feature=channel

>getting this mad over a playstation

but it's not alright because HE hit HER

The internet, an endless world of odd abusive wonders.

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:15:28

At 1 hour ago, DickBuns wrote:
At 1 minute ago, TheRainbowZilla wrote: Why was the camera on? WAS THIS PLANNED?
Yes. It was. You can clearly see that she hit him first as well.

well yeah but it just show how much of an ass he is for punching woman even is she punched first damn that guy is an ass

and the kids damn i feel sorry for them for wittinessing that shit and now they have a reason to hate him and might be wondering why the kids hate him and he has a reason

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:16:13

I feel sorry for the kids, because the most saddening part of this is that the parents have already procreated, so there is a chance that the kids will grow up to be like their dad.

I wish that people like this could be found out first and drafted into the army, so that they die before procreating. At least they can be of some use to the world, I suppose.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:19:13

At 31 seconds ago, Coop wrote:
I wish that people like this could be found out first and drafted into the army, so that they die before procreating. At least they can be of some use to the world, I suppose.

Kind of defeats the purpose of having an army, particularly if you want your army to represent justice.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 18:46:26

At 23 minutes ago, Coop wrote: I wish that people like this could be found out first and drafted into the army, so that they die before procreating. At least they can be of some use to the world, I suppose.

Hmm, re-socialize them so they would feel comfortable taking the lives of other people and thus cause more pain and suffering in the world? And if they come back from the war they'll be even more stoic or basically an institutionalized sociopath. In the long run, it's counter-productive.

BUTTshit,

Domestic abuse is a horrible act regardless it's a male or female perpetrator

If anything they need some serious long-term professional family & individual therapy.

BBS Signature

Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 19:02:11

At 30 minutes ago, The777Demon wrote:
Justice in war? That's an oxymoron. politically justice doesn't exist. It is only a means to an end used to manipulate naive people. One mans hero is always another mans enemy. One side sees the other as unjust.

As I always say fuck politics. Just because you got your ass on your head doesn't excuse the dismissal of right and wrong.

QOTW:

BBS Signature