00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime on Adult Swim will not expire

3,727 Views | 41 Replies

Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and InuYasha forever?

Multiple choices:
A.) Yes.
B.) No.

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:32:13

I don't care much for the anime, I just wanna watch more episodes of Home Movies again because that show was a part of my childhood.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:32:14

At 1 minute ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights...

I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but c'mon dude.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:32:29

At 2 minutes ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights

what the.. fuck?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:33:09

That was such a horribly worded question.
But I have no problem with Adult Swim showing anime. The reruns are annoying, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:38:11

Get rid of all anime from Adult Swim.
Also Family Guy.

And Star Wars tributes

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:39:31

I only enjoy 2 of the animes on AS now. There was once many odd and interesting things I would see there. Only reason I botheres to watch. Now its shrivelling down into commercial nothingness. Cant even watch the shows I do enjoy on their website anymore so they force me to perform illegal activities. Screw them. I hope they go to Hell.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:40:02

I miss all the anime. I would watch YuYu Hakusho and Rouroni Kenshin. It was cool. All the live action they have now is utter shit.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 19:49:34

At 19 minutes ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and InuYasha forever?

:go back to fucking school and learn some fucking grammar.

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:08:01

At 37 minutes ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and InuYasha forever?

Multiple choices:
A.) Yes.
B.) No.

despite the horrible wording of that question, doesn't adult swim only show like 3 of those?

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:11:57

At 39 minutes ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and InuYasha forever?

Multiple choices:
A.) Yes.
B.) No.

The only reason i used to watch Adult Swim was because of Robot Chicken and Superjail....first time i seen Cowboy Bebop i fall in love with it, always been a fan of Ghost in the Shell. So this definitely sounds like exciting stuff =3

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:24:48

At 51 minutes ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, InuYasha

Yes

Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell forever?

No.

These anime are actually pretty good, the only problem is you have probably seen it already. AS needs to find some new, decent anime like these and not 500 + episode garbage like Bleach and InuYasha

Maybe they can look into old toonami shows that haven't been on in awhile.

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:29:04

Bebop and GITS are great.

Big-0 is quite rad

FLCL is alright

still haven't watched FMA

can't stand Inuyasha, and Bleach seems pretty bad

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:31:06

At 1 hour ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and InuYasha forever?

Multiple choices:
A.) Yes.
B.) No.

no cause I don't watch dubs and if it were subbed then hell ya and get more anime

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:31:11

At 3 minutes ago, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 51 minutes ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, InuYasha
Yes

Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell forever?
No.

I think you mixed something up here.

What they need to do is put Paranoi Agent back on and whatever else they removed that used to make AS watchable on that day. I don't think they need new crap animes on AS. Stick to the ones that are classics. Add new old anime. Replace boringness and quit it with the FOX rejects.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:32:58

I don't always butcher the English language, but when I do, I make a thread about it.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 20:34:37

P.S. Bleach is pretty good in my opinion, or at least it used to be, I stopped watching new episodes a while back.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:08:00

At 1 hour ago, pakli1988 wrote: Do you like when Adult Swim will not going to lose the rights to Bleach, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and InuYasha forever?

Multiple choices:
A.) Yes.
B.) No.

Ok your question confused me as it was worded incorrectly. Also as for the question about anime, I stopped watching adult swim a long time ago so I couldn't careless about it. Besides if I want to watch anime I could either buy it, or watch it online.

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:31:40

Drown out all the poorly drawn unfunny bullshit with anime and I may be able to bear Adult swim again.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:40:15

Adult swim needs better shows that aren't full of random bullshit that last 15 minutes. Anime, I don't care for anyo f them and only watch when nothing is on.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:41:01

At 36 seconds ago, II2none wrote: Adult swim needs better shows that aren't full of random bullshit that last 15 minutes. Anime, I don't care for anyo f them and only watch when nothing is on.

Why do you watch them at all then?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:41:32

Can someone explain to me what the fuck the OP is saying? I really cannot interpret the cluster fuck that the OP somehow thought could even be even a far cry from a real sentence.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:43:09

Besides if all else failed can always go to FX and watch Archer

Anime on Adult Swim will not expire

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:45:23

Well they didn't make those shows they just stole most of the stuff from Japan
Example:Bleach,InaYasha

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:47:59

They need to get the rights to more shows and stop playing the same shit over and over again.

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 21:51:39

At 6 minutes ago, BumFodder wrote:
At 36 seconds ago, II2none wrote: Adult swim needs better shows that aren't full of random bullshit that last 15 minutes. Anime, I don't care for anyo f them and only watch when nothing is on.
Why do you watch them at all then?

Boredom I'm more drawn to watching animation anyway. Saturdays are shit programming days after dark so either I turn off the TV or just watch some random bleach episode and hope for a fight scene to keep my attention. Ghost in the Shell is my most preferred "I'm bored" show.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 23:05:12

Fucking get Futurama back. Damn. American Dad, Futurama, Family guy = Winning line up.

Steam: Kman

Sig by YenMuffin

"Women these days don't appreciate a gentleman, or chivalry, and they're especially not deserving of it."

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-02 23:11:10

Personally, I don't care for anime on Adult Swim apart from FMA: Brotherhood and maybe Cowboy Bebop. I'm still rather pissed at them for giving a certain anime that they had a few years ago that I won't mention the shaft by putting it on at 5am and putting their shitty shows before it, very fucking egregious on their part. {All the more reason why we should have an anime channel on basic cable, but whatever.}

It doesn't matter anyway, any anime that I have interest in, I can find on the Internet or if I'm lucky, at a Best Buy/FYE.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-04 14:37:47

At 1 day ago, kman355 wrote: Fucking get Futurama back. Damn. American Dad, Futurama, Family guy = Winning line up.

I'm tired of Family Guy. I only rarely find it funny. And I hate American Dad.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime on Adult Swim will not expire 2012-03-04 14:54:45

The only interesting anime they air are Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ghost In The Shell, and Big O. Everything else on the weekends blows ass.

gorp

BBS Signature