00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart.

3,787 Views | 51 Replies

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 13:05:58

At 9 minutes ago, Conal wrote: I'm sick of your shit, OP. You're always telling bullcrap stories with no evidence.

Where's your proof? On any of these stories you write threads about, where is the proof?

Yeah, he's made like 20 threads this week. What gives, yo?

Dead.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 16:23:45

If I were in that Wal Mart, I would have beaten you with the nearest hard object and then pay for that object.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 19:00:53

did u pop ur moms water ballon?
by water balloon i mean ur moms hymen.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 19:12:25

At 20 hours ago, daethdrain wrote: Lol he's just kidding. He wants us to hate him.

Well, his name is furryfox, of course he does

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 19:18:41

At 21 hours ago, FurryFox wrote: So me and a friend decided to cause some mayhem at a nearby Wal-mart earlier today. Stole one of the carts a night before hand so we had a quick in and out. The plan was to make enough water balloons to fit in the cart along with me and I would bombard everyone I saw while my friend pushed me around in the cart. We even wore masks to avoid getting in shit. Our plan to enter was cover up the cart with a blanket and just run in full speed. It was off-the-hook awesome! I soaked people ranging from little kids to elder couples and even had some older kids cheering us on.
Sadly our fun was cut short as I neared the last dozen balloons. From out of no where 2 security guards appear and tackle my friend leaving me rolling down the store into the god damn women's lingerie area. Needless to say I crashed into one of the display walls and almost all the balloons exploded on impact soaking me and most of the stuff around me. Guards caught me and called the cops. Luckily for me my mother actually was on shift working a till and made a few arrangements with her boss to save my hide.

Tl;dr- Water ballooned Wal-mart and got caught. Mother saved my ass and I'm now banned from there.

@OP you're a dumbass, plain and simple. I wish I could've been there to beat the shit out of you and your friend, personally, calling it "self-defense" when the cops got there to find you bloodied.

Lmao mommas boy got bailed out. Needs to be beaten the shit out of, imho.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 19:34:33

It's funny because IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Daily fake stories from your local furfag, FurryFox.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 20:25:19

It saddens me slightly that a lot of you took this seroiusly. Come on, he's just trolling, good day.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 21:03:10

I love all of your silly stories...in fact, I look forward to them. Please write more.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 21:58:42

suck4u

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 22:07:45

At 9 minutes ago, Shauna wrote: So Walmart got it's first cleaning in over 20 years/.

the walmarts close too me are pretty clean, well atleast the bathrooms are....kinda, well better then my schools that dont say MUCH but it says somthin

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 22:26:03

At 1 day ago, FurryFox wrote: Tl;dr- Water ballooned Wal-mart and got caught. Mother saved my ass and I'm now banned from there.

Hahaha, I thought you were serious for a second.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 22:38:07

You're lucky you didn't get freaking assault charges.

I would be pissed if someone through a water balloon at me while I was minding my own business. Oh yeah, that would add harassment charges too.

Wow.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 22:39:12

At 21 hours ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: So you committed vandalism, assaulted innocent children and elderly people with water balloons, risked your mothers job, and just overall acted like a total fucking asshole. Am I getting this right? You're the worst type of person.

Oh yeah.

Vandalism too.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-01 22:41:57

True or not, I thought it was a slightly amusing story. I got my chuckle for the day.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-04 13:17:41

That happened to me too! What a coincidence!

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-04 21:43:47

Lol I want to trip and knock over displays in stores like those ppl on youtube.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-04 23:48:46

Expected a different TL;DR summary that was completely unrelated to the story, disappointed in you.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-05 00:21:03

At 3 days ago, risklabs wrote:
At 5 hours ago, daethdrain wrote: Lol he's just kidding. He wants us to hate him.
guess the hate he gets from being a furfag just isn't doing it for him anymore.

But his sigh clearly states that he's straight!

Anyways, the only thing I have ever done close to this is:

1.) Started a dodgeball fight in local Dick's sporting goods

2.) Had people give fashion advice and take pics with my friend who was trying out clothing in drag at the same store.

BBS Signature

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-05 01:48:50

are you seriously 21?

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-05 02:00:49

well, you fucked up. That's just not a thing that you are supposed to do in public. next time just tell them that you are the thane of Wal-Mart and they'll back the fuck off. Those guards are so easy to manipulate.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-05 02:03:25

At 4 days ago, kiljoy96 wrote: You're fucking mental.

please, never say this as an insult again. Do you even know what the word mental means? Look it up, it's not an insult in the slightest bit.

Response to Ah hell, banned from Wal-mart. 2012-03-05 19:22:43

I love your topics, FurryFox!