00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst Movie Ever?!

9,302 Views | 153 Replies

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-02 21:53:55

There always does seem to be that one rare movie that is so horribly bad that it is good, like once in a blue moon you might come up with something such a The Room that is such as stale, badly done movie that it gets a couple of laughs, and obviously, a good game to be made from it.

Obviously there are those movies that are absolutely sickening to watch, like Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, etc. That is, at some point during the film, embarrassing to watch due to how horribly done it was.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-02 22:16:09

Transformers 3 was a piece of shit, money making movie.

Worst Movie Ever?!

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have a gun, Get in the van.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-02 23:07:05

At 49 minutes ago, numbclass wrote: Transformers 3 was a piece of shit, money making movie.

I never really liked any of the Transformers movies. All those movies are made of is fight scenes that are irritating and difficult to follow. The story line is always something irritatingly boring like "find the cube + save the girl = profit"

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-02 23:29:20

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2. You think you've seen some bad movies? This movie is an infinitely inferior sequel to a movie that already had the fact that babies talked as its only joke. I don't use the term "abomination" lightly, but good God, that's what that movie was.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-02 23:42:48

Has anyone ever seen the Spy Kids movies, or the Lava Boy and Shark Girl or whatever it is called (I don't honestly remember, the movies were so awful that I just wanted to forget them.) I watched them, and the animations and shit that they use is so corny and awful that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-02 23:45:42

Toxic Avenger. Straight up horrible movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Toxic_Avenger

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 01:50:52

At 2 hours ago, Dogmeat wrote: Toxic Avenger. Straight up horrible movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Toxic_Avenger

Yeah, from the looks of it, that is a pretty damn bad movie, haha.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 05:48:38

Postal. Wanted to punch my brother for even thinking of making me watch that piece of crap.

Also, ZOMBIE FUCKING DRIFTWOOD I mean, GOOD GOD that movie gave me a headache!

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 06:04:28

I like bad movies but only if theyre hilariously bad.
BUT
Among boring shitty movies I've seen I think Signs still stands out in my mind. But worst ever??
Since using Netflix it is difficult to decide.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 06:04:41

The Room. 'Nough said.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 06:06:27

At 6 hours ago, Dogmeat wrote: Toxic Avenger. Straight up horrible movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Toxic_Avenger

I fucking love those movies. The sequels got a bit more goofy but I support any movie with a scene of evil teenagers crushing a childs skull.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 06:11:35

At 2 days ago, Sectus wrote: So, obviously there are a lot of horrible movies out there, but I've seen some of the most awful, disgusting, terribly made movies of all time. The worst movie I've ever seen would have to be Disaster movie. Now, I would like to hear of some of the movies you have seen that have made you sick to your stomach!

Seen this kind thread here ages ago, Disaster movie is the worst thing I've seen, I never thought that you could fuck up a comedy like that.

I pretty much dislike every movie where Jean Claude Van Damme is, the acting and the story are always so rushed or crappy, Idk, I did like that Kickboxer though.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 06:31:37

Out For A Kill: A shitty straight to DVD Steven Segal film that despite being only 90 minutes seems to go on for 3 years with bad acting, bad dubbing, no plot, a script that seems to have been written by a six year old and the most unnecessary use of green screen ever.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 07:04:52

Time Bandits. No question.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 07:54:08

At 8 hours ago, Dogmeat wrote: Toxic Avenger. Straight up horrible movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Toxic_Avenger

But that was bad in an entertaining way. Also, didn't Tom Fulp get killed in one of the movies? I only saw the first one.

At 49 minutes ago, Shmossy wrote: Time Bandits. No question.

I hope you die.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 08:08:31

The Happening

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 09:14:37

Obviously it wasn't made for our time, but The Exorcist is pretty bad when put against today's standards. I understand that it is a classic and all, but when I watch it I just can't help but break out into fits of laughter.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 09:16:48

At 1 minute ago, Sectus wrote: Obviously it wasn't made for our time, but The Exorcist is pretty bad when put against today's standards. I understand that it is a classic and all, but when I watch it I just can't help but break out into fits of laughter.

So are we talking about the worst movies ever as in complete rubbish or are we referring to those that are really rwally bad but are hilarious and thus entertaining and not that bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 10:22:15

At 1 hour ago, JBKalso wrote:
At 1 minute ago, Sectus wrote: Obviously it wasn't made for our time, but The Exorcist is pretty bad when put against today's standards. I understand that it is a classic and all, but when I watch it I just can't help but break out into fits of laughter.
So are we talking about the worst movies ever as in complete rubbish or are we referring to those that are really rwally bad but are hilarious and thus entertaining and not that bad.

Well, either way works. Just movies that are poorly made, regardless of if they attract a few laughs or not.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 10:54:20

Disaster Movie would probably be the worst movie I have ever seen in theaters. I can, however, say that I've seen a film that was featured on "Mystery Science Theater 3000" that was actually worse. It was "Monster A Go-Go", a movie so bad the creators of the show have stated that, yes, they believe this to be the worst movie they have ever featured. I'm not sure about what Mike thought of it, but I assumed he thought of something similar.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 11:18:05

From the ones I have watched myself, have to say Trolls 2. I don't watch many bad movies as I don't watch many movies and tend to avoid ones people say are just shit. Because...well they are shit.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 11:39:00

At 20 minutes ago, Ragnarokia wrote: From the ones I have watched myself, have to say Trolls 2. I don't watch many bad movies as I don't watch many movies and tend to avoid ones people say are just shit. Because...well they are shit.

Yeah, Trolls 2 was an awful movie. Literally the only good part of the was the bit where he watched them eating her, and screamed about it. But again, that was funny in the "Oh my god so awful" kind of way, not the good way.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 13:59:06

At 1 hour ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Fred: the movie. Yes, I actually watched that abomination. That shit was so bad, it was even worse than Transformers 2.

Oh lord, that movie was an utter abomination of film. You know what the irritating part about that shit is? He said that after the original movie he would stop making Fred related stuff, but now since he's obviously turned a profit from it, they've got him starting it all up again. Does anyone even watch Fred anymore?

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 14:07:57

At 3 minutes ago, SCTE3 wrote: No idea why it got a sequel, the first one was terribly shitty and hearing that guy is finally getting his own tv show soon is even worse, he wasn't funny when he began, wasn't funny in either movie, and won't be funny when he gets his own tv show.

A episode came out already. I had a VERY HARD TIME watching it because of fred. The show just looks like it'll work well if fred wasn't in it, at all.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 14:11:44

At 2 minutes ago, majormelthesackboy wrote:
A episode came out already. I had a VERY HARD TIME watching it because of fred. The show just looks like it'll work well if fred wasn't in it, at all.

Its like all those kids that made (make?) sped up chipmunk voice videos on youtube got their own show.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 14:51:59

At 39 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, majormelthesackboy wrote:
Its like all those kids that made (make?) sped up chipmunk voice videos on youtube got their own show.

Well, Fred was the only recognizable one, but yes, a lot of people get undeserved attention by making shitty, three minute videos while people with actual talent are ignored and pushed to the back. It's a pretty damn irritating fact when you get down to the meat of it.

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 20:28:42

At 6 hours ago, SCTE3 wrote: Anything after Scary Movie 3 in the parody series (except maybe Vampires Suck which is hilariously better written than the whole Twilight series).

I gave up after Scary Movie 1, the first was bad enough. All those 'parodies' now are incredibly shit and everything is so painfully obvious, none of the jokes are funny. The humor level of those films is seriously just below even kid level, American level more than anything I suppose.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 20:33:26

The Haunting of Molly Heartly was REALLY damn bad.

I saw Manos Hands of Fate last month with my Grandmother, it lives up to it's legacy.

Troll 2 isn't bad, it's hilarious.

The Room is bad, but the worst? Nah, top 5 though.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 20:36:29

At 1 minute ago, DarkShadowblade wrote: The Haunting of Molly Heartly was REALLY damn bad.

That movie had the most frustrating ending I've ever seen. I even flipped a table.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-03 20:58:28

At 21 minutes ago, majormelthesackboy wrote:
At 1 minute ago, DarkShadowblade wrote: The Haunting of Molly Heartly was REALLY damn bad.
That movie had the most frustrating ending I've ever seen. I even flipped a table.

Yeah it did. IIRC, Right after it ended I started yelling. the movie was like a good hour and a half for that POS ending?

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature