00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Okay I got a story for you guys.

21,403 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-02-28 22:08:05

This may be hard to believe, but here we go...

See what happened was, I would go by my friends house to play basketball all the time, and I had never seen his mom before even though I had known him for 6 years, because of her job traveling. I never even seen pictures of her because his family didn't really take pictures that much. Me and my friend hung out all the time and he's such a great friend. We have laughs together all the time, and I just don't understand why I would do such a horrible thing to him. I am literally holding back tears right now as I'm typing this.

Now our strange relationship started when I saw his mom for the first time a few months ago. Keep in mind, his mom has been married for 18 years, and his father (Who is a retired weightlifter, and current high school weightlifting coach) was also there with her. His mom is also fine as hell, and I tried to keep from checking her out being that my friend, his brother, and their Dad was with her. I always felt very nervous when I was around her with no one else around, because I would always get the feeling that she liked me more than the other friends I had.

Then one time while my friend was changing in his room, she caught me checking her out. "I saw that" she said. Then I replied "What?"."You like what you see?" She answered."Um...I don't know what you're talking about..." I said with my heart racing as I had realized what happened. "Whatever..." she sighed. Then I saw her again, she was standing by the door as I was getting ready to leave. Again, no one was around at this time. As I'm walking past her, she grabs by ass cheek. I stopped and looked at her. "Man you've got a nice ass" She said. "Excuse me?" I said. "What? You've never had anyone tell you you had a nice ass before?" She replied. "Umm..." I stuttered. "Am I too old to complement on your ass?". "Uh...well...No you're not. Thanks for complementing on my ass." I ended the conversion exchange there as I was getting very nervous. As I was walking to my house, I looked back at her one more time, and she had a very sexy smile on her face as she was looking back at me...like... You see this emoticon? :J That smile...yeah. Then in a very sexy manner, she waved me good-bye and gently closed the door. Then I thought to myself, what do I do now??? His mom is one of the most beautiful, curvey, older women I've ever seen in my life, and as much as I'd like to tap a couger like his mom, is this worth me losing a great friend? Is this worth me getting my ass handed to me by his father? Is this worth me destroying a marriage, and quite possibly, a whole family?

Then to top it off, I had a dream that me and my high school class were touring a house, and my friends mom was showing us the theatre room. At first, it looked small, but when we got inside there was 45 rows of seats in 4 sets. For some strange reason all the guys felt the need to run all the way to the bottom as fast as they could, jumping over all of the sets of seats. Then I saw a walkway under the seats were some of the guys had common sense and weren't running. It was at this time that I had realized that I was in a dream, and I could do what ever I wanted without any consequences. So as any guy in this wonderful position, I imagined my friends mother. At first his father was by her side, angrily yelling "What's the big deal here!" But I imagined him away because he was one of the people that had ran all the way to bottom of the theatre.

I proceded to pull down her pants, but I didn't want to get her pregnant, so I inserted my penis in her rectum. Then I had came. As post NG users know, when you cum in a dream, you cum in real life. So I was feeling good, and I had came a lot. This was probably the most I have ever came in a dream. Then I had come to an abrupt halt. I remembered that I feel asleep in the College library. A feeling of worry had come across me as I had awakened. I'm setting in a Library filled with hundreds of students, and I've got cum flowing in my pants, and I still got some left that hadn't come out yet. Then I thought "How the hell am I going to play this off?". The only way I could've been in a worse position is if I had a class in ten minutes. I looked, and there's a couple of my friends from high school setting at a table. They hadn't noticed me yet, but then I realized what if they ask me to join them? I can't say no because then they'll be like "Dude why not? You got cum in your pants or something?". So I sat there, and I thought "Maybe I should just sit here and wait it out until everything dries. I looked at my phone, 11:41. I had planned on waiting until 12. That should be good time. But then I had a sudden urge to go take piss. So I waited it out for as long as I could, then my other friends had saw me, told me to come. This was it, time to stand up. I felt my pants, dry. Ok that's good I thought. I then walked to the bathroom, and after I was finished, everything turned out okay. It was at this time that I realized "Thats it! I have got to fuck my friends Mom!"

So that weekend, I had planned a sleepover with my buddy. Ofcoarse his parents said it was okay because after all these years I had been friends with there son, his Dad considered me another son, and his Mom was...well...you know...what ever. So anyways long story short (and I know I haven't done a good job of that) me and his Mom were alone again in the livingroom. And this time, everyone was asleep, and his dad was away for the weekend and wasn't going to come back until Monday. So this time, it was about to get real. Immediatly, she told me she would be right back, and when she came back, she was dressed in a very sexy, shiny red silk robe, that revealed her full legs and were cut under the hip . Needless to say, my dick went up faster than a God Damn Missile. Then she asked me how she looked. I was completely speechless. She then smiled, and we started messen around for a few minutes. After we kissed, she unzipped my pants, and begin to suck my dick. After that, we went to the bedroom, she took off her robe, and we began to fuck. The two kids she had were by ceserian, and she hadn't had sex in 14 years, so her pussy was tight as hell. I stuck my dick in her pussy, and soon after, I felt a nut coming. I immediatly pulled out, and put it in her anus, and nutted like a damn madman inside her ass hole. Then when I got done nutting, I switched back to her pussy, and when I had to nut again, I went back anal. I swear to fucking god it was the best god damn fucking sex I had ever had. It was absolutely, unbelievably, amazing. We did it in many different positions for 3 hours. Then after we finished we begin hold hands. I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine, and we kissed one more time and she told me to keep it a secret between me and her.

So after that, I felt like a God Damn fucking Bawse. I just fucked the most beautiful milf ever. But suprizingly not long after, I felt the long term effects. I can't look or talk to my friend the same way anymore, or the rest of their family for that matter. I just feel so horrible. But friend keeps telling me he notices something weird about me. I don't talk to him as much anymore, I unusually reframe from hanging out with their family. Even my own family is starting to notice something strange about the relationship between me and my friend, and I'm just really scared because I feel like sooner or later, everybodies going to find out, and it's going to just be some big massive drama. And I'm afraid to tell my friend he will never forgive me. We are great friends, and I really don't want to mess that up. I kinda just thought about becoming a complete asshole us not being friends anymore, but I known him too long to do that.

So NG PLEASE help me out. I'm really scared because I know I did a bad thing and I really shouldn't have done it. MAN I'm just feel really bad right now please help!!!

The end.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-03-03 03:41:50

Only one way to fix this, go fuck her again. You'll realize it's worth it when you got a sexy friend with benefits!

Zombies! Ahhh! || GT: Rage the Worm

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-03-03 20:15:52

Wow. That's kinda creepy but umm your gonna have to tell your friend. He's gonna find out eventually, so it's best it comes out of you. Not lying, HE WILL FIND OUT! You just gotta suck it up, admit to him you did something wrong, and whether the friendship lasts you'll find out. You have the best chance of it lasting if you just come clean to him trust me. Also, I'd avoid his parents after you tell him, because his Dad's gonna get PISSED AS FUCK, and his mom will get PISSED AS FUCK for you telling. Bt don't worry bout the mom cause she seems like a whore anyway. Eitherway, just do the right thing dude. Trust me on this one/

"Life is like a dice game; one roll can land you in jail or cuttin' cake blowin kisses in the rice rain" - Jay Electronica

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-03-14 22:54:23

At 11 days ago, Zeldakrazed7 wrote: Only one way to fix this, go fuck her again. You'll realize it's worth it when you got a sexy friend with benefits!

That will never work. As good as she looks, I can't just disgrace my friends and his family like that again.

At 11 days ago, Brandonhazswag wrote: Wow. That's kinda creepy but umm your gonna have to tell your friend. He's gonna find out eventually, so it's best it comes out of you. Not lying, HE WILL FIND OUT! You just gotta suck it up, admit to him you did something wrong, and whether the friendship lasts you'll find out. You have the best chance of it lasting if you just come clean to him trust me. Also, I'd avoid his parents after you tell him, because his Dad's gonna get PISSED AS FUCK, and his mom will get PISSED AS FUCK for you telling. Bt don't worry bout the mom cause she seems like a whore anyway. Eitherway, just do the right thing dude. Trust me on this one/

I, I just can't bring myself to do it bro. Because see, if I tell my friend, he's going to get so overwhelmed that this will eventually get out into his whole family, then mine, and there will be a lot of problems for a long time to come. I mean, what I am supposed to tell my friend? "Hey, I gotta tell you something. But promise to keep it a secret okay? Listen, I fucked your Mom. It was great, but promise not to tell your Dad or somebody". How is he supposed to reply to that? "Okay bro. Pinky promise man ;D."

I can't just avoid his parents, because I still hang out with them sometimes. It just feels so weird because...idk, Having someones Dad treat you like one of his sons...but then knowing deep down the you had sex with his wife. It just one of the most excruciating feelings you could ever feel.

This must be kept a secret, but I don't know how long I can hold this out.

See the interesting thing is, the only way they are going to find out is through me. His mother is "Excellent" at keeping things secret. Whenever I'm around their family and she's around, she acts like absolutely nothing happened, and goes on about the family business. I don't know how she does it. I've been thinking about asking my friend if his mom has been acting differently. But I'm pretty sure he'll get some type of a hint and become suspicious. Plus if his mom has been acting differently, he'd tell me about it.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-03-28 22:55:10

I don't believe it. However what you should do (if it actually happened) is simply don't do it again and if you have the courage, tell your friend. He may however, kick your ass. If he decides to, the smartest thing you could do at that point is let him.

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-03-29 23:20:57

See 17 again, and then here's my advice.

Stay away from the mom. You might have feelings for her, but those my friend is or are called temptations.

Stay away from the temptress.

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-04-04 15:32:41

At 3/29/12 11:20 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Stay away from the temptress.

It's tough. If you saw her you'd understand...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-04-05 03:23:42

At 4/4/12 03:32 PM, dlxrevolution wrote:
At 3/29/12 11:20 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Stay away from the temptress.
It's tough. If you saw her you'd understand...

Of course it's tough. If I always gave into temptations, I'd be in jail. Just be sure she's worth it.

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-04-05 03:27:52

Hate to say it but this kind of situation may be hard to get rid of, but with a little luck on your side, you can pull it off. All you can do is tell her you guys shouldn't be doin that anymore. If she takes it too hard or starts threatening, fuck it, just go after her. I wouldn't get used to it though, shit can happen real bad real fast.

On a side note, bonus points for scoring with your best friends hot mom

What do men with power crave most? More power.

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-04-15 23:48:07

That sounds terrible. I'm sure the best way to clear this situation is to tell your friend as soon as possible. The sooner the better. If you guys break up, I'm sure reconciliation will be possible given time.

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-05-06 14:00:44

At 4/15/12 11:48 PM, Athena9 wrote: That sounds terrible. I'm sure the best way to clear this situation is to tell your friend as soon as possible. The sooner the better. If you guys break up, I'm sure reconciliation will be possible given time.

But this situation is pretty bad, seeing that I've known him over 6 years.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-05-17 15:26:20

Great story. Work with your friend so you can continue to have fun.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-05-23 22:42:55

At 5/17/12 03:26 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Great story. Work with your friend so you can continue to have fun.

Response to Okay I got a story for you guys. 2012-10-04 16:49:39

fuck that ass anyway. and ditch your retarded ass friend

BBS Signature