00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lucky Weed Is Lucky

975 Views | 14 Replies

Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-27 23:31:32

So we went into town today to pick up from a reg. dealer, only to be told that he doesn't want to come into town anymore cause he just got a new puppy and he likes staying at home playing with it. You know, like you do.

Feeling pretty bummed out we got onto a bus back to our flat, planning to get pissed or something instead. Halfway through the bus ride my good pal Olivia started nudging me; she could smell something pretty fishy. I look over my shoulder and we see a guy rolling an L-plate, dead casual like he's doing nothing wrong.

Feeling pretty jelly/disa at this point, we just forgot about it and kept chatting. But when we gets off the bus and goes to light up some cigarettes, Mr. L Plate comes over and introduces himself, asking for a lighter. I give him mine and feeling pretty ballsy tell him that his "cig" smells pretty good.

He clocks onto the fact that we've clocked on, and to cut an already too-long story a little bit shorter, we end up smoking the joint with the guy.

Anyone else got an incredibly lucky/destined stumble upon weed?

dude was insane, turned out he used to go to the same uni as us but got chucked out after a police raid on his flat. He started telling us about how there were microphones in the lifts and shit but I think it may have just been the stereotypical paranoia kicking in.

Talkers are doing something. Beauties are being something. Which isn't bad, I just I don't know what it is they're being. It's more fun to be with people who are doing things.

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-27 23:35:46

This post was so British that my teeth got crooked just reading it.

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-27 23:40:44

At 4 minutes ago, Protagonist wrote: Weed is Illegal. I'm calling the cops.

Prime minister smokes as a teen as well. Tell dem bout dat while ur @ it.

Talkers are doing something. Beauties are being something. Which isn't bad, I just I don't know what it is they're being. It's more fun to be with people who are doing things.

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 00:40:46

At 56 minutes ago, MiloBased wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, grime-reaper wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, Protagonist wrote: Weed is Illegal. I'm calling the cops.
Prime minister smokes as a teen as well. Tell dem bout dat while ur @ it.
Why is your prime minister a teenager?

I ask myself that sometimes

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 01:16:25

first off what city/town are you talking about. and what kind of pussy dealer is that

how much bud do you buy for how much?

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 01:34:44

At 2 hours ago, grime-reaper wrote:
Anyone else got an incredibly lucky/destined stumble upon weed?

I like how you stuck "destined" in there.
The universe wants you blazed!

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 02:45:55

Okay.

I'm in a seedy bar with my non-alcoholic friend (work-mate), who just wants a soda and to play a few rounds of pool. After a beer or two, I'm off to take a well deserved after work slash. Door won't open. Someone's got his foot up against the door. I wait a minute or three.. still hogging the urinal I need. I try again and the door opens onto two suited men well over 6 feet apiece, one white one black (kinda like the hoods from Pulp Fiction, only... real).
After finishing my long craning neck movement upward to look at these "gentlemen", I politely nod and apologize for the intrusion and proceed to wee... reluctantly, but without fear. These guys would smell it. I could hear the tone of their psychic conversation. It was the language of long time combat soldiers.
"Hey. You smoke weed?" The tail. My ponytail.
Still streaming, "Yeah, I've been known to partake..."
"Take your time then. Well have this ready in a minute."
I slowed myself. Wasn't 2/3 rds done when they start chatting about a past job, that seemed to imply... confrontation.
I zip up. My friend, who used to bounce there before someone got killed, tried the door and asked if I was okay.
I said I was under no duress, and in many calm and convincing ways. He could've easily rammed the door open, being 250 pounds of former football muscle and months of Roy Roger's "Trigger-Burger" handouts at the end of the day. I was relieved he believed me. These intimidators were skilled. Their body language screamed close-quarters combat, despite their size in this glorified water closet.
The joint was finished. It's ingredients were very dense, but sufficiently crumbled.
The joint was good. The tall men spoke little, but there was an understanding of peace. Perhaps they were atoning for the day's earlier transgressions. Maybe they didn't have a fuck to give, either. I left like a gentleman after two hits and a thank you... this was 21st century grade stuff in the early 1990's, of which I was not used to.
Floating out gingerly, as to keep the aroma encased, I almost tripped into my sweat smelling friend. He was the other reason I left the session early. Who knows what fate would've transpired had I stayed the course.

The rest of that early morning weekday flowed, as memory does, quietly into obscurity.

Okay, my subcontinental cousin, there's your story. May it bring something new to you.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 02:57:00

At 3 hours ago, grime-reaper wrote: Feeling pretty jelly/disa at this point,

Who the fuck says this?

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 03:12:37

gee whizz op you sure are mother fucking cool

getting weed off random homies from the bus man im doin that shit 24/7 livin the gud life go home smoke the mad blunts ey it was prety alrite man this guy was crazy the fuken dog cops fuken pigs ey but its ok cuz i got my weed

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 03:19:41

I don't have any story like that, but i was pulled over by a cop for speeding. When i went to give it my license from my wallet i forgot i had a joint in it and it fell out, he picked up up off my lap, smelled it, put it in his pocket looked at me and said "have a nice day sir, and don't be speeding" and walked back and got in his car.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 07:03:11

At 6 hours ago, Skaren wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Rallard wrote: This post was so British that my teeth got crooked just reading it.
I lolled.

The moral of this story, for you kids reading at home, is: drugs are good.

Outdated jokes about British teeth are hilarious. Especially considering you Americans have the shittiest healthcare system out of any developed country, ever.

Resident stoner.

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 07:44:34

Ahh i remember the good ol' days of token and chokin

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 07:57:21

Whooooa! That's like, totally insanse maaaaan!

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 11:31:06

I grow weed in my balcony.

BBS Signature

Response to Lucky Weed Is Lucky 2012-02-28 13:28:29

At 10 hours ago, Halberd wrote: gee whizz op you sure are mother fucking cool

getting weed off random homies from the bus man im doin that shit 24/7 livin the gud life go home smoke the mad blunts ey it was prety alrite man this guy was crazy the fuken dog cops fuken pigs ey but its ok cuz i got my weed

Exchange weed with dragon eggs and this is a sub plot in Harry potter and the half blood prince. 4reelTho: what'd your beef with show and tell?

BBS Signature