00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pokemon Black and White 2!!

5,878 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-28 12:32:16

At 1 hour ago, captainlolz wrote:
At 7 hours ago, ArthurGhostly wrote:
At 5 hours ago, captainlolz wrote: black and white were the first games in the main series to not improve the gameplay it's completely the same nothing new no genders,ev iv,physical special split it was just new pokemon and booty shorts
Triple battles, rotation battles, wonder launcher.
tell who even used those they were completely optional and did not affect the core gameplay whatsoever in short it's just optional shit that does nothing to improve the gameplay

You don't play much Pokemon against other people, do you?

Also, the goal of Black and White was not to affect the core gameplay. It was already balanced and whatnot. It was about making the game a better multiplayer experience, creating a more plot-driven structure, improving the presentation, and removing the tedium. I think they succeeded at these things.

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-28 13:06:06

Also, the goal of Black and White was not to affect the core gameplay. It was already balanced and whatnot. It was about making the game a better multiplayer experience, creating a more plot-driven structure, improving the presentation, and

you win excellent point

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-28 14:36:32

Pokemon kicks ass!

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-28 19:28:59

Fun times. This is a tad more creative than just having a third colored version (Grey, I think everyone was calling it). Will get, will play.

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-29 17:29:05

I'm looking forward to this tbh. I admit I was kinda hoping for them to announce the Ruby/Sapphire remakes but this is still good. Really enjoyed Black/White's storyline so this can only be a good thing.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-29 18:16:53

At 1 day ago, captainlolz wrote:
Also, the goal of Black and White was not to affect the core gameplay. It was already balanced and whatnot. It was about making the game a better multiplayer experience, creating a more plot-driven structure, improving the presentation, and
you win excellent point

Thank you.

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-02-29 21:20:40

Good, I need a new Pokemon game to play. Lost my Pokemon Black, so pissed. I had an amazing team in that game.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-01 10:09:01

Dear GameFreak,

Please stop giving us the same garbage you give us every year, and make your next Pokemon game more exciting and challenging with an ATB system that will force players to think on their feet rather than just having a slapping contest. Thank you.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-01 15:24:51

Looks interesting so far.
Also interested to see how Team Plasma's going to play out in this Tao corruption incident, if that's the case.

At 3 days ago, ArthurGhostly wrote: The Reshiram one.
Fire and Ice?

If so, it's likely going to be bashed by the competitive side for having the worst ever defensive typing.

Being Fire/Dragon or Ice/Dragon would be pointless as it'd be the same pokemon as before.

Probably going to stick with Ice/Dragon typing, and call it different forms. Rotom had the same deal when it first came out with its appliance forms.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-01 17:55:34

At 7 hours ago, HiryuGouki wrote: Dear GameFreak,

Please stop giving us the same garbage you give us every year, and make your next Pokemon game more exciting and challenging with an ATB system that will force players to think on their feet rather than just having a slapping contest. Thank you.

I'd love to see a change in battle mechanics, but you know game companies. Of it ain't broke, don't fix it. And since the last game sold millions of copies, they don't have any reason to change anything.
Pokemon Rumble Blast offers a different way to fight with pokemon though, but even that's nothing more than a glorified slapping contest.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-01 20:00:11

At 3 days ago, ArthurGhostly wrote: So the splicing of those legendaries... what's the type combination going to be?

The Reshiram one.
Fire and Ice?

I'd guess this, and Electric and Ice for the Zekrom one

Being Fire/Dragon or Ice/Dragon would be pointless as it'd be the same pokemon as before.

Yeah, but i'd probably end up being Ice/Dragon, with being able to learn special Fire/Electric attacks for each of its forms

Or... Fire, Ice and Dragon?

I would absolutely LOVE to see triple types, ive been dying for that ever since gen 3. A perfect case for this would be Beedrill. He's Bug/Poison, but could easily be Bug/Poison/Flying, seeing as Butterfree is Bug/Flying. This and a few others could quite easily be triple types. plus, it would affect battling in new ways never seen before!

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-01 20:06:13

And not only that, it's for the DS, so you won't need to shell out $170 just for a 3DS.

It looks cool Im not into pokemon but it looks cool.

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-17 16:14:19

At 2 weeks ago, HiryuGouki wrote: Dear GameFreak,

Hey, game developers try their best to create a good game to entertain the audience. Honestly, I think Game Freak is doing a decent job so far, their just following a slow/steady-pace in their games and that's normal. if they want to make a better battle system for their next game, they can whenever they want to. And if they are, then it will probably be on the 3DS.

No one is forcing your to play their games too, you know. And complaining about it doesn't help so much either.

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-03-18 17:36:13

I'm going to bash this game so hard if it doesn't support the 3DS' wider-screen capabilities and more advanced graphics. I've just finished Heart Gold on my system and I hated the fact that the visuals were blurrier than one lesser capable systems.

Seriously, what up with that?

Placeholder signature.

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-07-02 22:14:45

I hope B/W 2 won't just have a bunch of inanimate objects considered as Pokemon.

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-07-02 23:39:14

At 7/2/12 10:14 PM, warbomb31 wrote: I hope B/W 2 won't just have a bunch of inanimate objects considered as Pokemon.

Its not like theres going to be totally new pokemon, its set in the same region as last time, just 2 years later. Pokemon wise, the only new things are a few new forms for a few legendaries
In fact, its going to be a little better this time because some of the pokemon from the other regions are going to be readily available from the start mixed in with the Unova pokemon, it wont be just Unova pokemon this time around like it was last time(until the national dex of course).

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-08-05 21:59:18

Got a release date now guys: October 7th
What does everyone think about this?

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-08-07 05:08:20

I am so fucking 'MEH' about these games I can't even describe it. I'll probably still get one because I have been Satoshi Tajiri's bitch since 1999, but still. I guess I'll just hold out hope for a few more awesome moments like the castle near the end of B&W.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-10-08 12:36:04

At 10/8/12 12:02 PM, EJR wrote: So Black and White 2 were released yesterday. I've played through the beginning of the Japanese version and I really believe it's everything that Black and White should have been.

I hope so I have heard a lot of good things about the game. I had my copy ordered on newegg a week ago and I should be getting it sometime in the next few days. Looking forward to playing it.

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-10-09 01:46:20

Just got it today, and it hasnt disappointed yet.
Also, for all you 3DS owners out there, Pokemon Dream Radar released the same day, so go get it. It offers chances to get rare pokemon and items you wont see in the game
As soon as I find out my friend code, i'll post it here

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-10-09 20:55:08

It's the best Pokemon yet, although fanboys will disagree with me. But everyone and everything is in this game.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-10-12 15:05:30

So I was just doing a spot of grinding in Castelia City...

Pokemon Black and White 2!!

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Black and White 2!! 2012-10-12 23:41:10

At 10/12/12 03:05 PM, TheMaster wrote: So I was just doing a spot of grinding in Castelia City...

wow, found a shiny so soon, im jealous