00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,298 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-09 15:14:55

At 6/9/12 02:05 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 6/9/12 01:36 PM, MickeyMao wrote: dumb shit
Well, my work is all Internet based, so it's basically like I'm getting paid to troll you. So I'm cool with it.
Hey, thanks for callin me a man-child! That's high praise comin from a full child.

Oh, word. Well then, keep working! That's a sweet gig u got dur!. I'm going to outside to make a mini-water theme park in a mud-spot. It's summer time this kid is gonna go play outside for a bit.

Senator, when your battle is up and you need a troll event to boost your internet rep, pm me and I'll drop a shitty review that you can manipulate to sway the forum reading voters.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-09 17:42:30

At 6/9/12 03:14 PM, MickeyMao wrote: some dumb shit

I don't even know what you're talking about. This is all cuz of some review? You moron.

Look, your shit is completely irrelevant to life in general. I just got an email from a person (don't worry, I'm not gonna say ur name) that said he got laid because of one of my songs. Anything that you have to say is some str8 booty nonsense after that. You won't even take your OWN clothes off to one of your songs.

SJD = PIMP DADDY AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAHHHHH YEAH

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-09 22:03:28

At 6/9/12 05:55 PM, CogSpin wrote: lol... Which song got him laid?

Also, this guy sounds like Milkdud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFRM59rHhqQ

Never Fall Away.
You know that's Bizarre, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-09 23:03:20

At 6/9/12 03:47 AM, SoundGoodizer wrote: Rampant my bad on the long wait, I've had the verse written forever i'll record it by Sunday man.

Fuck it, I'll humor you. Bring it on.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 01:15:27

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 06:41:28

At 6/9/12 10:03 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Never Fall Away.
You know that's Bizarre, right?

Ahhhh word! That's a pretty awesome track. If you're looking for more bedroom success with your tracks though, i'd have to ask you to do some more chill stuff.

True story, 4AM by killbill is perfect for the boudois.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 09:12:25

So I just preordered Rampant's soundtrack, and I feel really good about it, cuz the samples were amazing. But it's saying that I can download 2 tracks now...Rampant, am I gonna get the other 7 in July or do I have to come kill you?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 09:45:54

At 6/10/12 09:12 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: So I just preordered Rampant's soundtrack, and I feel really good about it, cuz the samples were amazing. But it's saying that I can download 2 tracks now...Rampant, am I gonna get the other 7 in July or do I have to come kill you?

Cha-ching! To quote Flojay Simpson: "Look at all my money, look at all my money!" Seriously though, thanks for buying a copy!

Now, bandcamp lets you tracks that are sent out at the pre-order, and then the others get e-mailed when the album is released; but I'll probably send the other tracks out a couple weeks earlier. Because I can.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 09:47:58

At 6/10/12 09:45 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Now, bandcamp lets you tracks that are sent out at the pre-order, and then the others get e-mailed when the album is released; but I'll probably send the other tracks out a couple weeks earlier. Because I can.

"Bandcamp lets you select tracks that are sent out with the pre-order..."

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 11:44:41

At 6/10/12 01:15 AM, Teqneek wrote: Well I guess I hit the big time lawl
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/488547

Wait...how come you get an actual parody but the one about me is just randomness?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 21:40:00

Hey all rappers, i felt this thread has a lot of professionals, and i want to see if you like my track, im new making hip-hops, Tony P is the one who put the lyrics to the song, can you please review it? I really need professionals reviewing our work. Im kinda new in forums so i dont know if this break the rules (reading rules is boring :P). I know im bothering but this really means a lot to me. And thanks!

(By the way you guys are awsome, you just make me move my feet!)

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 21:41:44

How stupid i am, i forgot the link, here it is:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/489592

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 22:37:07

At 6/10/12 11:44 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 6/10/12 01:15 AM, Teqneek wrote: Well I guess I hit the big time lawl
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/488547
Wait...how come you get an actual parody but the one about me is just randomness?

Because you are nothing but random.

I just middle fingered my better judgment and played Lastman...that game is some troll shit. You idiot. There's no way to win or do anything. Why the hell would anybody play that thing for more than 5 minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 01:00:18

Looks like suddle is flaking on me again. No surprise there, really.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 01:39:05

At 6/10/12 10:37 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

I wanna hear you and Suddle's battle already.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 02:04:39

At 6/11/12 01:39 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:

It will never happen. Suddle's been less active on the thread lately, so just in case you didn't know- the guy is a troll. Just check the first 20 or so pages of this thread.

I really don't want to keep ragging on Suddle but you guys make me do it. In a battle he's 90% filler, but you guys swing from his nuts like they're sweating money or something. Anyway, I hope he proves me wrong and sends his shit in to Rampant so you can see yet again what the fuck I've been screaming this whole time, but if not then you'll still be able to taste the genericness when (if) his battle against SJD is ever finished.

Anyway, it sucks because I do see where you guys are coming from to an extent- the dude has a great rap voice and a relaxing flow, but his bars are shit factories, especially when it comes to battling. I'm more disappointed than mad. But he's also a dickhead so fuck that.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 02:50:06

At 6/11/12 02:04 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/11/12 01:39 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:
It will never happen. Suddle's been less active on the thread lately, so just in case you didn't know- the guy is a troll. Just check the first 20 or so pages of this thread.

I just want to hear the battle. He said he already sent it to Big Red.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 03:12:18

At 6/11/12 03:02 AM, Scuare wrote:
At 6/11/12 02:50 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:

I just want to hear the battle. He said he already sent it to Big Red.
I think you guys are talking about two different battles. I'm pretty sure suddle has already sent the verse for sjd in, but not the other one

I'm talking about SJD vs Suddle.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 04:45:58

Oh okay; you said that right after Rampant made a comment about his battle with Suddle so I thought that's what you were talking about.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 07:59:18

At 6/11/12 03:12 AM, DocterCerebro wrote: I'm talking about SJD vs Suddle.

I just sent the last verse in to Red. Battle is done. Teq, I agree with u. I want this fag to be done, and between his faggitry (talkin over me TWICE) and bein lazy spittin some nonsense lines, he will be.

Let's get ready for the finals.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 11:55:57

At 6/11/12 04:45 AM, Teqneek wrote: Oh okay; you said that right after Rampant made a comment about his battle with Suddle so I thought that's what you were talking about.

It really shouldn't take three weeks to write and record an entire battle, let alone one verse. I think suddle's trolled me big time.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:27:26

At 6/11/12 12:30 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/489659

Holy shit, this is intense. I thought SJD would win by a landslide, but I honestly think it's close. I gotta listen to this more to make a good decision.
SN: We need more beats.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:37:57

At 6/11/12 07:59 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 6/11/12 03:12 AM, DocterCerebro wrote: I'm talking about SJD vs Suddle.
I just sent the last verse in to Red. Battle is done. Teq, I agree with u. I want this fag to be done, and between his faggitry (talkin over me TWICE) and bein lazy spittin some nonsense lines, he will be.

Let's get ready for the finals.

BTW, I'm curious to know who sold you out. You may as well call him out on it, since he's a snitch.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:43:47

At 6/11/12 02:27 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
At 6/11/12 12:30 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/489659
Holy shit, this is intense. I thought SJD would win by a landslide, but I honestly think it's close. I gotta listen to this more to make a good decision.

Lol you gotta be fucking kidding. Suddle's first verse assured his loss. In his second verse he tried to make up for it with more energy but still the shit was almost all filler. Why the fuck do people continue to vote for this guy? Plus you need to take off points for him being late as fuck with his first verse. This was a one-sided battle, if you disagree then you fucking suck at life.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:53:15

I think you have a personal issue with him.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:00:48

At 6/11/12 02:37 PM, DocterCerebro wrote: BTW, I'm curious to know who sold you out. You may as well call him out on it, since he's a snitch.

You'll know if the battle happens. I'm like Teq tho... I don't believe you think this shit is close. At all.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:05:24

Teqneek, you are a non-stop vote swayer and you were bitching about it in a giant review in your own battle. Make up your mind.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:31:33

At 6/11/12 03:05 PM, MadFLeX wrote: Teqneek, you are a non-stop vote swayer and you were bitching about it in a giant review in your own battle. Make up your mind.

I'm just pissed at Suddle for all the zero bombing and trolling he does. He talked mad shit to me and others for no reason for about a month straight before this comp started, and it got me super pissed at him. He and Rav ganged up on people like some bitches talking shit about everyone, zero bombing their work, and saying we all sucked. By the time this thread was created he degraded and shit talked so much that Red broke out of his neutral character and called Suddle a "gaping hole of negativity".

Yeah Cerebro, I have a personal issue with him, and others do as well. I just hate everything he's about, and I guess that emotion spills over into my reviews of his shit, but I'm still speaking the truth. The guy is nothing but filler, dick jokes and gay slurs. He throws in a couple personals in each battle and people vote for him because they like his flow. This isn't a song contest, it's a battle rap contest. Suddle should have lost to PiGPEN.

And Flex- my review of our battle was basically me just defending myself from the people calling my flow repetitive and saying I lacked wordplay. I knew you were going to win man, I wasn't bitching about that. I didn't want Axtekk posting the vote count after every comment, and the "vote swaying" I did was an OBVIOUS JOKE.

I don't want to sway votes in the SJD-Suddle battle. I have many legitimate reasons to hate his ass, but that won't affect how I vote for his battles. I've said numerous times that if Suddle came out with some real damage-causing punches and not a shitload of generic filler then I'd be happy to vote for him. Aside from all his negativity, shit-talk and trolling, I'm kind of rooting for him to get better because I like his style. I just don't think he's cut out for battle rap.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:44:03

At 6/11/12 03:31 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/11/12 03:05 PM, MadFLeX wrote: Teqneek, you are a non-stop vote swayer and you were bitching about it in a giant review in your own battle. Make up your mind.
I'm just pissed at Suddle for all the zero bombing and trolling he does. He talked mad shit to me and others for no reason for about a month straight before this comp started, and it got me super pissed at him. He and Rav ganged up on people like some bitches talking shit about everyone, zero bombing their work, and saying we all sucked. By the time this thread was created he degraded and shit talked so much that Red broke out of his neutral character and called Suddle a "gaping hole of negativity".

Yeah Cerebro, I have a personal issue with him, and others do as well. I just hate everything he's about, and I guess that emotion spills over into my reviews of his shit, but I'm still speaking the truth. The guy is nothing but filler, dick jokes and gay slurs. He throws in a couple personals in each battle and people vote for him because they like his flow. This isn't a song contest, it's a battle rap contest. Suddle should have lost to PiGPEN.

And Flex- my review of our battle was basically me just defending myself from the people calling my flow repetitive and saying I lacked wordplay. I knew you were going to win man, I wasn't bitching about that. I didn't want Axtekk posting the vote count after every comment, and the "vote swaying" I did was an OBVIOUS JOKE.

I don't want to sway votes in the SJD-Suddle battle. I have many legitimate reasons to hate his ass, but that won't affect how I vote for his battles. I've said numerous times that if Suddle came out with some real damage-causing punches and not a shitload of generic filler then I'd be happy to vote for him. Aside from all his negativity, shit-talk and trolling, I'm kind of rooting for him to get better because I like his style. I just don't think he's cut out for battle rap.

I just hate when people get on here explaining why they think another should win, or when a battler tries to justify their victory. It's unfair. I take off major points when a battler does that. Flippoint vs Byron is a perfect example. That's what I respect about Suddle. He may be a dick, troll, etc., but he doesn't bitch. You may be taking Suddle's trolling too personal and seriously. I'm not saying I'm going to take off points from SJD for that little remark he just made to me though. That's minor.