00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the story of how i lost my balls

2,510 Views | 9 Replies

the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 10:29:38

I was on a couch with a woman who obviously was into me, she placed her hand on my inner leg and whispered to me "You know, since you raised my shed, could you raise something else for me?" Obvious to her meaning, i decided a joke was in order, for teh lulz "a barn?" She looked mildly bemused, moved her hand up a little, "No, something else" to which my reply was "Uhhhm... the roof? i make a pretty good dj" she giggled a little, then moved her hands onto my package, and said "One more guess..." "Darling i already raised my standards above that"

Ta-Da! this is how one loses their balls... and is a pretty shitty joke that i made-up

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 11:04:17

As lame (and not-thread worthy, tbh) as that was, I did find it to be fairly humorous, but lacking in execution.

BBS Signature

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 11:06:04

At A few seconds ago, DM692 wrote: As lame (and not-thread worthy, tbh) as that was, I did find it to be fairly humorous, but lacking in execution.

if i could state, my literary skills are for lack of a better word shit when i call upon thyself to use my english skills in an area outside fictional literature, i.e. a full blown novel... for reasons unbeknownst to me i have never been able to form a joke properly in the realm of thread, but it manifests perfectly inside my own cranium

Fancy words like a boss

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 15:49:35

Good for you? I don't know what to say....

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 15:52:31

At 5 hours ago, OMGhaxedlol wrote: ... and is a pretty shitty joke that i made-up

Got that right.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 15:56:41

Same story man.

BBS Signature

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 17:18:37

Intredasting.
Nice try though.
Might read again.

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 19:36:01

Thrilling.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 19:37:09

At 22 seconds ago, Naruto46346753839262 wrote: i like the part where no1 even reacts 2 the photoshop painting that took me like 3 hours to make

The less effort your post takes the more likely it is to be recognized. Try to keep it short, simple, and funny, like a retarded midget in a clown outfit.

BBS Signature

Response to the story of how i lost my balls 2012-02-15 19:49:09

I need to call my publisher.