00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Career?

493 Views | 2 Replies

My Career? 2012-02-13 13:00:05

I was thinking of being a graphic artist but i just want to go to community college and i heard a lot of people have that degree. Anyone with experience know a good computer art career to get into?

BBS Signature

Response to My Career? 2012-02-13 13:10:58

At 6 minutes ago, TheDeliMan wrote: I was thinking of being a graphic artist but i just want to go to community college and i heard a lot of people have that degree. Anyone with experience know a good computer art career to get into?

I dont thing "because a lot of people have that" is a good reason not to do it. But for your question, I'd assume some kind of website designer or video game art director or something. Although those 2 and designing signs and painting things are the only things I can actually think of involving a graphic artist degree.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to My Career? 2012-02-13 13:25:16

At 6 minutes ago, Razz wrote:
At 11 minutes ago, TheDeliMan wrote: I was thinking of being a graphic artist but i just want to go to community college and i heard a lot of people have that degree. Anyone with experience know a good computer art career to get into?
and ended up designing Vans shoes (back in the day).

Thats a pretty cool, what era tho?

BBS Signature