• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:15:07 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
At 2 days ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
1.Yells obnoxiously all the time.
2.Whenever I try and ask him a serious question regarding anything, he always turns it into a joke.
3.He thinks he knows everything and disregards logic and has a huge ego.
4.Whenever we watch a Movie, he starts to physically touch me all the time. (Slap me, Poke me, Headlock me.?)
5.He always has an attitude about everything and refuses to be rational.
I have a friend who is exactly the same.
It also pisses me off.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Wow, really? Yeah, so you can understand what I deal with then. I don't act like that at all. I'm an entirely different person than him. I try to be sophisticated and take matters seriously, and listen to people and genuinely give them good feedback and be a good friend. But with him, it's always something else. I'm just tired of people blaming me like I actually have done something. Some of my other good friends know what I'm like, and they know I'm really sincere and genuine. He just doesn't know what he's saying. He constantly claims that I "annoy him", yet he doesn't explain how. No matter how I act around him, he's always going to see me as annoying SOMEHOW. So how am I supposed to change myself to his standards then? How am I supposed to prove to him that I'm not annoying? And that its only him thats the problem here?

RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:17:11 Reply

You're making it sound like you're having relationship problems.

and you're the chick

BBS Signature
finiteasylum
finiteasylum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:19:07 Reply

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN ANSWERED, DO YOU NEED A FUCKING DIAGRAM!

How the fuck am I annoying?

Jigga, you gay.

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:19:53 Reply

At A few seconds ago, RedCoin wrote: You're making it sound like you're having relationship problems.

and you're the chick

No, I just don't like being put on the spot like that when it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I hate how I've devoted so many years to working on myself as a person, and yet he still manages to see BAD in me. I just hate that.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:25:57 Reply

At 8 minutes ago, Confucianism wrote: Somebody's got a crush on you.

Yep that's what I had said. Most guys don't know how to deal with the idea of being Attracted to another guy lol.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:26:58 Reply

At 2 days ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
At A few seconds ago, II2none wrote: why don't you confront him about it instead of venting about it in the forums where everyone is going to insult you.
I have confronted him about it. His responses are always the same. All he does is state that I'm annoying. He doesn't provide reason. He doesn't understand how truly different me and him are.

Ok then if a headstrong approach doesn't work neglect him. When he wants to hang with you, say you have other plans.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
FreakyTy111
FreakyTy111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:28:56 Reply

It's called real life trolling. His a bitch, you're a bitch, I'm a bitch, life is a bitch and so is everyone that lives it, just in their own unique way. Just don't be his friend anymore or just ignore him till' he stops. Chances are like others have said, he may be gay for you bro . I had the same situation a few years ago and that was exactly the case lol.

GO PLAY OSU! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

It's free so try it at least...

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:29:10 Reply

if u complain like this alot i can see how it would be annoying

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:33:00 Reply

At 1 day ago, Jackdabomb wrote: He's a closet gay and secretly loves you.

Don't blow my cover, you're ruining my chances with him!

How the fuck am I annoying?

Peregrinus-Ferrum
Peregrinus-Ferrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:36:14 Reply

At 15 minutes ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
Wow, really? Yeah, so you can understand what I deal with then. I don't act like that at all. I'm an entirely different person than him. I try to be sophisticated and take matters seriously, and listen to people and genuinely give them good feedback and be a good friend. But with him, it's always something else. I'm just tired of people blaming me like I actually have done something. Some of my other good friends know what I'm like, and they know I'm really sincere and genuine. He just doesn't know what he's saying. He constantly claims that I "annoy him", yet he doesn't explain how. No matter how I act around him, he's always going to see me as annoying SOMEHOW. So how am I supposed to change myself to his standards then? How am I supposed to prove to him that I'm not annoying? And that its only him thats the problem here?

I bet he's also the one who's got tons of friends and has a girlfriend too.
Jesus Christ you know.
I feel like I'm the mature one but the idiot gets all the fucking breaks.
He's a stubborn dick too there's no reasoning with him.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.
Formerly Schizo-sephy.
PSN: Ian_Antipathy
Switch FC:3898-5257-0976

LostFaceInTrain
LostFaceInTrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:37:20 Reply

At 25 minutes ago, finiteasylum wrote: Shut your vagina.

This

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:40:01 Reply

OP is annoyed by friend's behavior, calls him out on it. Friend replies with "no you." OP then proceeds to analyze it to an extent that shows his obvious insecurity, because he has to justify why he's not annoying.

Nobody on Newgrounds knows you, dude. We can't judge you based on a biased story and text. How the fuck would we know if you're annoying?

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:40:22 Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Natick wrote:

>Claims he isn't trying to bitch.
>Calls him a jackass 2 seconds later.

And we're suppossed to take this post seriously?

There's a difference from being a bitch to and expressing frustration. Some of you need to chill.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:40:43 Reply

At 19 minutes ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
I hate how I've devoted so many years to working on myself as a person, and yet he still manages to see BAD in me.

lol

BBS Signature
MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:50:10 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Rallard wrote: OP is annoyed by friend's behavior, calls him out on it. Friend replies with "no you." OP then proceeds to analyze it to an extent that shows his obvious insecurity, because he has to justify why he's not annoying.

Nobody on Newgrounds knows you, dude. We can't judge you based on a biased story and text. How the fuck would we know if you're annoying?

First of all, I'm not asking you to determine whether or not you think I'm an annoying person. I know myself well enough to formulate a proper assessment. I know myself well enough to say that I'm not annoying. Nothing I do can even be remotely considered annoying. I don't act obnoxious like him, I don't have horrible tendency's that irritate people, I don't physically touch or poke anybody for no reason, I don't act condescending or act like an asshole. I don't give him a hard time, and I don't intentionally make stupid remarks to piss him off. That's everything that he does. Those are all his traits that he exhibits when he's around me. The fact that he can't even tell me why I'm annoying pretty much would prove that he's just talking out of his ass or something I guess.. I'm just trying to understand how I can approach this situation. All of my other friends manage to see the good in me, and they all say that I'm a really genuine person. Yet he can't seem to see that in me. Which is what bothers me. I'm nothing but good to him and I just feel like I get shit on and insulted like that and I just feel like it's unncessary..

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:53:01 Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Natick wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, II2none wrote: There's a difference from being a bitch to and expressing frustration. Some of you need to chill.
So if bitches don't express frustation then what's wrong with them?

Bitching usual refers to the complaints of insignificant drivel or shit that can't be controlled. Friendship isn't insignificant, no matter how corny that just sounded.

QOTW:

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:53:28 Reply

At 1 minute ago, MatrixGravity wrote: First of all, I'm not asking you to determine whether or not you.. other stuff

Holy shit, you really are his bitch

BBS Signature
MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:55:37 Reply

At 16 minutes ago, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
I bet he's also the one who's got tons of friends and has a girlfriend too.
Jesus Christ you know.
I feel like I'm the mature one but the idiot gets all the fucking breaks.
He's a stubborn dick too there's no reasoning with him.

Well.. that's almost accurate except for the fact that he isn't in a relationship so that's the only thing.. But what you said is pretty spot on.. He doesn't behave like an adult, despite the fact that he always claims to be 'mature'. I on the other hand try to be at least somewhat mature and still somehow he puts me in the same category as him.. It is truly a mindfuck.. I'll just have to talk to him again about it or something..

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:58:15 Reply

At A few seconds ago, Natick wrote:
At A few seconds ago, II2none wrote: Bitching usual refers to the complaints of insignificant drivel or shit that can't be controlled. Friendship isn't insignificant, no matter how corny that just sounded.
Perhaps but whatever problems the OP has won't be solved here and it's still strange to say something like, "I'm not angry, jackass."

It was solved, I think I solved it with my last post towards him. All he has to do is follow through, if he doesn't then it must not be as bad as it sounds and he may be a hypocrite.

QOTW:

BBS Signature
nggangsterpimp
nggangsterpimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:01:15 Reply

Honestly dude, stop being friends with him. He's obviously far different from you in a way that he can't take things seriously, he purposely tries to bother you, and finds insulting you a joke. Go find someone else to be a friend with.

"EXTERMINATE!" -Daleks, Doctor who

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:05:52 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
At 16 minutes ago, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
I'll just have to talk to him again about it or something..

No we already established it was useless right? So neglect him, he may get concerned if you guys are good friends then he'll start caring about what you think of him and his lack of respect.

QOTW:

BBS Signature
MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:06:34 Reply

At 25 seconds ago, nggangsterpimp wrote: Honestly dude, stop being friends with him. He's obviously far different from you in a way that he can't take things seriously, he purposely tries to bother you, and finds insulting you a joke. Go find someone else to be a friend with.

Thanks for your input.. I agree though. I feel like that may end up being the only choice since we don't seem compatible as friends.. My values doesn't seem to align with his. It sucks because I've known him for over 8 years, and we have had our good times together and I'm trying to salvage this friendship and maintain it, but it feels like it may just be a hopeless matter. Like, there are times when he acts really cool and he's fun to be around, but then his bad side seems to outweigh his good. If he continues to act like this, I will confront him again and tell him to fuck right off..I've gotten rid of people before in my life, and I've had regrets about it. So before I drop him as a friend, I need to make sure that I'm going to end the friendship because of him. I don't want to feel like I ended the friendship because I did something wrong or whatever. I want to make sure that I tried and thats it..

nggangsterpimp
nggangsterpimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:14:52 Reply

aah, 8 years.. Yeah that kinda changes it. In that case, I really hope you CAN salvage something from it.

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:17:19 Reply

At A few seconds ago, nggangsterpimp wrote: aah, 8 years.. Yeah that kinda changes it. In that case, I really hope you CAN salvage something from it.

Haha, yeah man. Eight long years I've known him. Ever since we were in 3rd grade. It's been quite a long time.. I will do my best to work it out with him and hopefully understand where he's coming from, and maybe he can understand where I'm coming from as well. I would hate to see our friendship end but I guess some things are just out of our control.. I appreciate the input though. Thanks alot.

nggangsterpimp
nggangsterpimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:22:56 Reply

No problem. I'm glad to help.

kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:26:12 Reply

At 2 days ago, ScaryPicnic wrote: Newgrounds: the No.1 place on the internet to bitch about your personal problems

since the dawn of its time

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:32:17 Reply

At 22 minutes ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
At 25 seconds ago, nggangsterpimp wrote: Honestly dude, stop being friends with him. He's obviously far different from you in a way that he can't take things seriously, he purposely tries to bother you, and finds insulting you a joke. Go find someone else to be a friend with.
Thanks for your input.. I agree though. I feel like that may end up being the only choice since we don't seem compatible as friends..

Dude, LISTEN TO MEEEEE!!! Try the neglect approach first and if that doesn't work then do it your way.

QOTW:

BBS Signature
DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 21:42:50 Reply

At 2 days ago, MatrixGravity wrote: Dubstep...

Sounds like a Husband and wife problem to me.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
MasterSwank
MasterSwank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Game Developer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 22:15:44 Reply

Don't listen to him bro.

BoredLooney
BoredLooney
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 22:15:46 Reply

At 1 hour ago, FairSquare wrote: Stop contacting him, let him initiate something

I'd like to agree, but I have absolutely no idea what that will result in. To be honest, I don't know why you're friends with him so I really can't tell you what to do. I find that using music if good for drowning out stressful things. You may even come up with an idea while listening, but that's just my opinion.

...is it me or has politics suddenly become a series of mandatory lightning rounds in a mandatory game show?