New Topic Respond to this Topic
MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:05:53 Reply

I have a friend named Chris that I've known for about 7 years. He is generally a very annoying person to be around considering the way he acts and the tendency's he has. Just a few days ago, I told him

"Why can't you act more serious"? and then he said "You should look at yourself before judging others."

Here is what pisses me off the most though. He is undeniably more annoying and harder to tolerate than I am, yet he try's to make me feel like the bad guy here. When we hang out, here are a list of things he does.

1.Yells obnoxiously all the time.
2.Whenever I try and ask him a serious question regarding anything, he always turns it into a joke.
3.He thinks he knows everything and disregards logic and has a huge ego.
4.Whenever we watch a Movie, he starts to physically touch me all the time. (Slap me, Poke me, Headlock me.?)
5.He always has an attitude about everything and refuses to be rational.

These are a list of things he does and the way he acts around me, which make me question why I bother hanging out with this kid in the first place. I don't do any of these things AT ALL. I'm the exact opposite of him, yet somehow he trys to tell me that I'm worse? I don't understand that at all. What the hell could he possibly see in me that's so bad? I'm tired of him calling me annoying when I do absolutely nothing worth deeming "annoying" when I'm around him. I don't see what the hell his problem is. He has so many flaws and horrible tendency's, yet he tries to compare me to him when that's not the case. I'm nothing like him. I know how to act rational, and serious and be a levelheaded individual, and yet he still insists on telling me I'm an annoying person. I honestly feel like he has the absolutely wrong impression of me and I'm tired of trying to prove to him that I'm not like him. Is it really my fault here?

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:08:21 Reply

At A few seconds ago, ScaryPicnic wrote: Newgrounds: the No.1 place on the internet to bitch about your personal problems

I'm not trying to bitch. I'm merely trying to address certain issues and determine the source of the problem and how I can remedy it. Jackass.

bigexplosions
bigexplosions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:08:59 Reply

"HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY MAKE A SLIGHT REMARK TO ME??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!! The internet will know the truth about me"

sockpuppetclock

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:12:27 Reply

why don't you confront him about it instead of venting about it in the forums where everyone is going to insult you.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:12:31 Reply

At 45 seconds ago, bigexplosions wrote: "HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY MAKE A SLIGHT REMARK TO ME??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!! The internet will know the truth about me"

It's far from a casual remark. In his mind ,he truly believes that I'm somehow on some level more annoying than he is. I am nothing like him, and I hate being compared in such a manner.

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:14:18 Reply

At A few seconds ago, II2none wrote: why don't you confront him about it instead of venting about it in the forums where everyone is going to insult you.

I have confronted him about it. His responses are always the same. All he does is state that I'm annoying. He doesn't provide reason. He doesn't understand how truly different me and him are. And I'm okay with insults. If people truly feel the need to resort to insults as an attempt to validate themselves and prove their superiority, I'm all for it. I'm just trying to figure out how to approach this situation.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:15:14 Reply

Would you like everyone to tell you that you aren't annoying and he is?

BBS Signature
mrskippy
mrskippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:16:21 Reply

At 1 minute ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
At 45 seconds ago, bigexplosions wrote: "HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY MAKE A SLIGHT REMARK TO ME??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!! The internet will know the truth about me"
It's far from a casual remark. In his mind ,he truly believes that I'm somehow on some level more annoying than he is. I am nothing like him, and I hate being compared in such a manner.

Then talk to him about it; don't talk about it to us. Here's a hint: we don't know this kid or you. Get a tumblr if you want to complain to the internet about that.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:17:55 Reply

Just stop talking to him, he sounds like a douche.

StealthTurkey
StealthTurkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:18:01 Reply

At 10 minutes ago, MatrixGravity wrote: I have a friend named Chris that I've known for about 7 years. He is generally a very annoying person to be around considering the way he acts and the tendency's he has. Just a few days ago, I told him

He is completely immature. He just needs to grow up. Give it time, hell, spend time away from him. He'll learn one day.

montehawks
montehawks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:18:07 Reply

If you have nothing good to say about him why are you his friend?

1) Quit hanging out with him.

2) Make new friends.

Problem solved. Who's up for cookies?

How the fuck am I annoying?

Like us at: Facebook | Download at: Bandcamp | Watch us at: Youtube

BBS Signature
bigexplosions
bigexplosions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:18:20 Reply

At A few seconds ago, MatrixGravity wrote:

Maybe you should actually take that advice he gave you. You seem so willing to personally list his flaws out to the world like we're your only friends, but you don't seem willing to say anything about yourself. Arrogance is by far more annoying than buffoonery. Why in the hell are you still friends with him? You sound like his literal bitch from what you've said and I've known people who have friends that bully them on a regular basis yet still remain friends.

sockpuppetclock

BBS Signature
Khris
Khris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 19:22:46 Reply

DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE ME TO HIM!

How the fuck am I annoying?

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 20:41:20 Reply

At 1 hour ago, FairSquare wrote: Would you like everyone to tell you that you aren't annoying and he is?

No. I'm just trying to figure out where he could be coming from, and why his mentality is like that. I'm really struggling to understand why he perceives me in such a manner. What could I possibly be doing that gives him this awful misrepresentation of me? I certainly do have flaws, yes. But to be labeled as "annoying" is very inaccurate. I always keep to myself and try to be supportive and a good friend towards others. I am an outgoing person by heart, but I just hate how he see's me in the wrong light.. Oh well I guess. Not much I can do I suppose..

jaws720
jaws720
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:08:37 Reply

you are annoying

Xergozy
Xergozy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:12:10 Reply

People love to hate.

No matter what you do they'll still be hatin.

People suck.

nggangsterpimp
nggangsterpimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:12:50 Reply

Don't even sweat it. I have some people call me annoying, but have other people say they love the hell out of who I am and how I act. No matter how you act and who you are, there will always be people who find you annoying. It's just how it is. You just gotta find the right friends who don't find you annoying and like who you are, and keep them close.

"EXTERMINATE!" -Daleks, Doctor who

nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:16:11 Reply

At 2 hours ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
At A few seconds ago, ScaryPicnic wrote: Newgrounds: the No.1 place on the internet to bitch about your personal problems
I'm not trying to bitch. I'm merely trying to address certain issues and determine the source of the problem and how I can remedy it. Jackass.

Your totally being a bitch.
You can't remedy shit.
Always will be a bitch.

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Jackdabomb
Jackdabomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Movie Buff
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:19:32 Reply

He's a closet gay and secretly loves you.

BBS Signature
Xergozy
Xergozy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:21:52 Reply

At 21 seconds ago, Jackdabomb wrote: He's a closet gay and secretly loves you.

He isn't exactly going to score acting like that.

I disagree!

robotking98
robotking98
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:22:31 Reply

If you have to ask how you're annoying, odds are you're incredibly annoying to everyone around you. The fact that you're bitching about it to people on the internet makes you even more annoying.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-12 21:28:42 Reply

At 2 hours ago, ScaryPicnic wrote: Newgrounds: the No.1 place on the internet to bitch about your personal problems

It's true. Also, your friend wants your dick.

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:05:55 Reply

At 1 day ago, nggangsterpimp wrote: Don't even sweat it. I have some people call me annoying, but have other people say they love the hell out of who I am and how I act. No matter how you act and who you are, there will always be people who find you annoying. It's just how it is. You just gotta find the right friends who don't find you annoying and like who you are, and keep them close.

I guess you're right. It's just that, ultimately I hate when he trys to compare me to him. He can't take anything seriously. It always has to be about him. He's never supportive about any of my endeavors or plans. Like, just an hour ago I messaged him and here was the following conversation.

Me: Hey, next week on your day off, do you want to come with me to the Movies?
Chris: Naw, Chill.
Me: Why not? What's the problem? You said you wanted to go.
Chris: Your the problem.
Me: Ok, Whatever. Bye then.
Chris: lol

^ That's what he considers a joke. Making stupid ass remarks like that. They have no significance to the discussion at all, yet he constantly has to say something stupid when I'm trying to ask him a serious question or bring up something important. He does that shit all the time, and he knows it bothers me. Then if I call him out on it, he's going to start blaming me and saying that I do it too which isn't true at all. It's like he can't accept his flaws so he has to try and blame other people in order to validate himself. I don't understand what his damn problem is. Maybe I should just stop talking to him. I don't know honestly. I'm tired of it always being about me when he's the problem. How do I make him realize that I'm not the problem here? He's always starting this crap.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:07:40 Reply

Stop contacting him, let him initiate something

BBS Signature
Peregrinus-Ferrum
Peregrinus-Ferrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:09:31 Reply

At 2 days ago, MatrixGravity wrote:
1.Yells obnoxiously all the time.
2.Whenever I try and ask him a serious question regarding anything, he always turns it into a joke.
3.He thinks he knows everything and disregards logic and has a huge ego.
4.Whenever we watch a Movie, he starts to physically touch me all the time. (Slap me, Poke me, Headlock me.?)
5.He always has an attitude about everything and refuses to be rational.

I have a friend who is exactly the same.
It also pisses me off.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.
Formerly Schizo-sephy.
PSN: Ian_Antipathy
Switch FC:3898-5257-0976

finiteasylum
finiteasylum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:10:08 Reply

Shut your vagina.

Jigga, you gay.

MatrixGravity
MatrixGravity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:11:23 Reply

At A few seconds ago, FairSquare wrote: Stop contacting him, let him initiate something

He does. Whenever he initiates a conversation with me, or whatever, I'm always serious. Whenever we talk in real life, I'm always serious. I can always give a definite answer to everything. I don't make stupid remarks and I don't give him a hard time like he does. I just can't tolerate him sometimes. His attitude is unbearable and I hate how when I call him out on it, he immediately feels the need to blame me. Yes, I have flaws like anybody else but I know there is a time and place for everything. I've known him for 8 years and I don't remember him being like this years ago. He just developed this huge ego I guess and feels like he is in his own league or something.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:11:56 Reply

Hate to break it to ya, but there is the possibility that he's gay for ya.

No I am not trolling, some guys don't know how to deal with shit like that, so they lash out. IE: the poking, prodding and touching of you during a movie.

Also how old are you, and your friend?

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
finiteasylum
finiteasylum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-14 20:15:05 Reply

Why don't you quit being such a sensitive pussy, and punch him out. Jeez, what do they teach you American kids...

Jigga, you gay.