00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

User statshot

3,371 Views | 32 Replies

User statshot 2012-02-11 13:53:58

More stats are now showcased on the mainpage of our userpages:

User statshot

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 13:56:40

Haha, the staff are awesome.

I wish it'd show the Flash, Audio and Art reviews and the BBS posts too in a neat little list like in the old design, but nevertheless it's great anyway!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:00:55

At 3 minutes ago, Asandir wrote: More stats are now showcased on the mainpage of our userpages:

I think the old way of displaying stats should come back. There's too much blank space on my userpage that could easily be filled by the old way of displaying stats.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:02:44

I hate to be a pest but please put it above the ads if you're gonna keep it there.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:05:26

Oh my god I am so excited.

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:07:32

At 11 minutes ago, Asandir wrote: More stats are now showcased on the mainpage of our userpages:

Cool, but my numbers are still missing from the mainpage.

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:08:24

At 2 minutes ago, Jolly wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, Asandir wrote: More stats are now showcased on the mainpage of our userpages:
I think the old way of displaying stats should come back. There's too much blank space on my userpage that could easily be filled by the old way of displaying stats.

Yeah, I miss our stats being displayed like this.

User statshot

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:10:52

Awesome. Now they just need to give me my B/P voting power bonus back.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:12:36

Glad to see suggestions to bring back stats to the main userpage have gone answered!

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:14:05

YES! All they need now is to fix the bugs, display notifications, and make B/P affect your voting and we'll be all set.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:14:43

i really like that they put that there :D

At 5 minutes ago, simon wrote: I hate to be a pest but please put it above the ads if you're gonna keep it there.

and i completely agree with you on that dude

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:17:45

Well, that's really awesome to have that! I hope they will add more feature on our userpage.

Also, my B/P Rank is a Police Officer, but for some reason I have the Portal Security picture. That's odd...

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:33:57

In other slightly related news that doesn't deserve it's own thread. Users who have had a name change now have properly titled news pages.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:37:53

I would've rather seen some numbers along with it. Indeed, there's still plenty of space on the left side of my profile, but at least it's something.

User statshot

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:45:45

I like. I just noticed it.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:48:13

At 8 minutes ago, Auz wrote: I would've rather seen some numbers along with it. Indeed, there's still plenty of space on the left side of my profile, but at least it's something.

It shows what level you are and stuff if you hover over the icons.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 14:54:26

At 3 minutes ago, Squidbit wrote:
At 8 minutes ago, Auz wrote: I would've rather seen some numbers along with it. Indeed, there's still plenty of space on the left side of my profile, but at least it's something.
It shows what level you are and stuff if you hover over the icons.

But not experience points, the amount of saves and blams you have, and your experience or B/P rank.

I don't like the stat page.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 15:46:24

I was soo happy to see my stats back, its great to know the voice of the community doesnt fall on deaf ears thank you!

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 15:49:15

I'm glad the staff is listening to our suggestions. It demonstrates that they actually care about what we would like to see in the website's progression. Good improvement overall, now I can see some of my stats without having to load another unnecessary page.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 15:52:10

At 1 hour ago, Asandir wrote: More stats are now showcased on the mainpage of our userpages:

I was sitting there looking for a setting to use it, then went back and lo and behold it's just sorta there lol. Well done me, well done.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 17:43:02

You can never have enough stats on Newgrounds. Never.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 17:53:20

The old stat listing was better but this is better than having nothing. Still, the stats page will be the main place to get the figures since the statshot will only show the icons.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 18:54:59

Thanls Tom! I do find it a bit weird that the staff would make new whistle designs, only to have them relegated to a subpage on a userpage.

Also, what up with the B/P rank images being incorrect?

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 19:08:37

We'll keep re-evaluating this stuff over time but the statshot is a start. :)

Also note - if you click someone's level icon in a forum thread it goes directly to their stats page. That's new too.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 19:10:48

Neat.

I hope they add BBS posts under the images though. Would make things a bit more convenient. I used the old find BBS posts by user thing regularly.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 19:35:21

Still on Garbage whistle..

*sigh*

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 21:09:27

At 7 hours ago, Asandir wrote: More stats are now showcased on the mainpage of our userpages:

still can't tell if gaining exprience or not

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 21:37:28

At 2 hours ago, TomFulp wrote: We'll keep re-evaluating this stuff over time but the statshot is a start. :)

Also note - if you click someone's level icon in a forum thread it goes directly to their stats page. That's new too.

The moment I thought "Neat!" I see Narcissy's post saying the exact same thing. Thankfully I'm more accustomed to clicking on the username or icon to go the main userpage so I won't bump into the stats page unintentionally.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 21:48:43

At 2 hours ago, TomFulp wrote: We'll keep re-evaluating this stuff over time but the statshot is a start. :)

You guys should have like, an official suggestions/complaints/nakedpicsoftom thread.

Response to User statshot 2012-02-11 21:51:21

Oh that's awesome! Thanks for letting us now Asandir

<3

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature