00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Head in the Clouds

708 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Head in the Clouds 2012-02-10 15:59:44

What do you guys think about my current illustration?

Head in the Clouds

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-02-10 17:55:47

At 1 hour ago, kiareri wrote: What do you guys think about my current illustration?

All I can think of is a small white dot of reflection in the rosy cheeks to finish it off, to be fair. It really seems very nice. Got some more stuff?

BBS Signature

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-02-10 18:22:01

At 2 hours ago, kiareri wrote: What do you guys think about my current illustration?

It seems really small. I like the colouring though. It's got some nice warm/cool contrast.

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-02-10 18:26:56

At 2 minutes ago, Spaghetti14 wrote: It seems really small.

It's not the size, it's where you stick it.

In this case, the art portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-02-10 18:28:32

BBS Signature

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-03-15 04:02:40

At 1 month ago, test-object wrote:
At 1 hour ago, kiareri wrote: What do you guys think about my current illustration?
All I can think of is a small white dot of reflection in the rosy cheeks to finish it off, to be fair. It really seems very nice. Got some more stuff?

This I do. You can check out more of my art at www.kiareri.com
Thanks for the awesome comment!

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-03-15 04:08:23

The right iris is shaped differently from the left, and the angular lock of hair on the forehead above the right eyebrow is confusing- seems more like an errant brush stroke that wandered in from somewhere else. Lovely illustration otherwise though.

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-03-15 05:39:21

At 1 hour ago, kiareri wrote:
At 1 month ago, test-object wrote:
This I do. You can check out more of my art at www.kiareri.com
Thanks for the awesome comment!

it is a really nice illustration, but don't use this site just to plug your website and add your art here not just previews. If someone likes your work enough they'll go to your profile and check your site link.

Response to Head in the Clouds 2012-03-15 10:46:42

I think you should remove the text "head in the clouds" from the piece, it distracts from the piece and doesn't add anything. I agree with the person who said one eye is a bit off.

The hair looks great though, and the technique is really well done.