00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

facebook parenting

5,794 Views | 105 Replies

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 15:57:47

At 1 hour ago, Auz wrote: Regardless of whether she is a lazy, whiny bitch or whether he is a prick who lets his daugher do all his chores, I have no idea what good this is supposed to do. This is not a way to treat your daughter in my opinion.

Dude she bitching about chores and calling a cleaning lady her servant. It's not like she was abused.

She might have been disrespectful to him on Facebook and she shouldn't have done that, but you're still a parent who has to set a good example and at all times respect your kids. If talking doesn't work, he could've just taken away her laptop or something (and not shoot it and humiliate her on Facebook) like a normal parent would do. But apparently this guy doesn't have the mental capacities to solve their issues in a decent, civilized way and so he comes up with this showmanship.

Did you even watch the video? The daughter obvious continues to vent her fustration on facebook rather thenSPEAK UP even after the father told her not too.That's a cowardly way of going about it especially since her dad definitely doesn't give off the abusive type.

So I'm sorry, but I would be pretty creeped out if this was my dad. He seems like a total maniac and a failure of a parent to me.

A failure parent for setting his disrespectful rotten kid straight, highly unlikely.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 16:14:09

At 41 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote: Then you obviously nothing about true parenting, good day to you sir.

Speak for yourself, sixteen-year-old!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 16:23:15

At 3 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote: Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I don't know proper parenting when I see it.

Heaven forbid your kids call Child Services on you.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 16:30:19

At 14 minutes ago, Painbringer wrote:
At 41 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote: Then you obviously nothing about true parenting, good day to you sir.
Speak for yourself, sixteen-year-old!

^ this

if anything that only further proves you yourself is raised correctly

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 16:50:19

At 8 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote: The guy destroyed his own laptop ( It was his, he paid for it ) to prove a point, and he obviously knew what he was doing otherwise he would not have done it. He didn't physically harm the daughter in any way, if he did THAT would be child abuse, he just told her what's what. He did the right thing.

A gift is a gift - Just like any other toy parents buy for their kids.

Now if it were the family laptop, and she was hogging it most of the time and refusing to let others use it, then I would sorta see the point.

Also, she could have had years of childhood memories and artwork on that laptop.

And there's also the environmental issue of releasing mercury into the atmosphere.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 17:08:53

At 14 minutes ago, Painbringer wrote:
Also, she could have had years of childhood memories and artwork on that laptop.

And there's also the environmental issue of releasing mercury into the atmosphere.

These are nothing but hypotheticals and weak arguments. Mercury into the atmoshphere versus the billions of gas we pump into the atmosphere every year let alone the amount of harmful gas a single plane distributes.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 17:54:54

At 1 day ago, Gein wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kl1uj zRidmU
This guys finds out his daughter was talking shit about him on facebook, so he takes her laptop and puts a mag of .45 acp hollow points into it. All I can say is, hilarity ensues.

He destroyed the laptop for show. He should have just taken it from her.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 20:07:50

Why did he have to put this on youtube? whole thing is dumb and overrated

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 22:37:11

the people going "what he did was right" must live in the south

how hard was it to ip block facebook

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 22:47:20

He was tasteless enough to put ad revenue on this shit!

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-11 22:54:12

At 4 minutes ago, ZagmenO wrote: He was tasteless enough to put ad revenue on this shit!

Imagine all the new laptops he could buy with that.

Maybe all of this is staged.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-13 09:34:37

At 1 day ago, ZagmenO wrote: He was tasteless enough to put ad revenue on this shit!

pretty sure that's youtube's doing.Most Popular videos have ads.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-13 09:50:11

Bitch talks about her father? Fucking seriously? What's wrong with people these days.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-13 09:54:31

An over reaction to say the least, she fucked up and deserved some shit from the parent otherwise he wouldn't be a parent at all. But shooting the laptop, not letting have a computer for x many years "grounded" for x many years. Yeah she'll probably hate him for the rest of his days.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-13 10:08:46

At 12 minutes ago, CharltonChinchilla wrote: shooting the laptop, not letting have a computer for x many years "grounded" for x many years. Yeah she'll probably hate him for the rest of his days.

She'll get over it and understand when she's older if she doesn't understand already.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-13 10:19:07

taking a .45 automatic Colt pistol to it is a little extreme.