00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sag swagg.

469 Views | 12 Replies

Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:05:04

For all you teens who sag your pants, here beith a history lesson.

"sagging" origonated from prison. In prison, when someone sagged, it was a signal for availability. By availability, it meant taking it up the ass.

ITT: Sagging = sign for taking it up the ass.

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:06:24

False.

It had to do with the lack of belts in prison and sometimes over-sized garb. It had nothing to do with intercourse.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:07:01

At A few seconds ago, BlackmarketKraig wrote: False.

It had to do with the lack of belts in prison and sometimes over-sized garb. It had nothing to do with intercourse.

May have started with that, but it developed into gay buttsecks

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:07:31

Oh man no way I never heard that 8,000 times in school from annoying kids who think they're better than everyone and all the teachers

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:09:04

At A few seconds ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Regardless of origin, it's meaning now is, "Yo, my homies. I'm a fucking half-whit who will never do anything with his life."

Zing! That's right on!

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:10:05

I'm sure a 21 year old Male who browses Newgrounds and calls himself SolidToad has a lot of experience with prison. I take it you've just seen that video that says those exact words, or have heard it from a friend who told you?

BBS Signature

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:10:10

Absolute worst is people who sag whilst wearing a belt. Retarded beyond belief.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:10:54

At 4 minutes ago, SolidToad wrote: For all you teens who sag your pants, here beith a history lesson.

"sagging" origonated from prison. In prison, when someone sagged, it was a signal for availability. By availability, it meant taking it up the ass.

ITT: Sagging = sign for taking it up the ass.

i sag my pants

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:13:13

BBS Signature

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:17:11

At 6 minutes ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Regardless of origin, it's meaning now is, "Yo, my homies. I'm a fucking half-whit who will never do anything with his life."

That and it's for dumb wiggers who want to be black, like one of my friends, who wears a black and green wide-rimmed hat, and sags his pants with one of those stupid studded belts and try's talking like he's black.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:17:51

At 5 minutes ago, iamgrimreaper wrote: I'm sure a 21 year old Male who browses Newgrounds and calls himself SolidToad has a lot of experience with prison. I take it you've just seen that video that says those exact words, or have heard it from a friend who told you?

I never claimed to have prison experience, mister assumption.

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:27:41

At 7 minutes ago, SolidToad wrote:
At 5 minutes ago, iamgrimreaper wrote: I'm sure a 21 year old Male who browses Newgrounds and calls himself SolidToad has a lot of experience with prison. I take it you've just seen that video that says those exact words, or have heard it from a friend who told you?
I never claimed to have prison experience, mister assumption.

Then surely you've only been told by someone who, and I'm guessing here, also doesn't have experience with prison. In which case, why are you so eager to take it as fact?

BBS Signature

Response to Sag swagg. 2012-02-09 19:32:17

Then surely you've only been told by someone who, and I'm guessing here, also doesn't have experience with prison. In which case, why are you so eager to take it as fact?

Because it makes perfect sense. If your pants are half off, then it can be taken as willing to take them all the way off. Why are you so eager to proclaim it's 100% false?