00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you like your height?

3,585 Views | 76 Replies

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-04 15:22:41

At 2/4/12 02:54 PM, Auz wrote: I'm about 6'4" and that's a fine height in my opinion.

Your nation is actually the tallest in the world by average height of its citizens, so I'm definitely not surprised you're 6'4. Out of curiosity, how tall is the average man in the Netherlands, and how often do you see guys who are 6'7+ fucking giants.

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-04 15:29:02

At 1/31/12 11:34 AM, megadoctor wrote: Of course we all want to add 2 - 3 inches to our height.
But on daily base, do you feel too short or too tall?
Would you like to change your height?

What do you think are advantages/disadvantages of being short/tall ?

I am tall enough i grew half an inch i thought i was done growing
6ft fucking2

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-04 15:30:54

At 1/31/12 11:58 AM, JellyTea wrote: I am around 4'11.

I don't like being short because most people don't notice me and I don't mean that I want EVERYONE'S attention 24/7 or anything, I mean that they don't physically notice me. People used to always whack me in the face with their bags and stuff in school and it was quite embarrassing, lol.

look at this shortty im 61 ill crush your lil ass

Wade Fulp replying to me = greatest day of my life

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-04 15:39:42

I do quite enjoy being 5 foot 3 inches.
I'm average, thus I fit in clothes, I'm tall enough to ride the roller coaster.
But no so tall that I fall off and break all the bones in my body.
It's quite pleasurable.

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 00:32:52

6'5"

all but one of the girls i've gone out with have been over a foot shorter than me, so, welp. makes shit a bit awkward. but on the other hand, being able to tower over people is surprisingly useful.

wolf piss

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 00:33:52

i wish i was 9 feet tall

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 00:46:11

At 1/31/12 11:58 AM, JellyTea wrote: I am around 4'11.

I don't like being short because most people don't notice me and I don't mean that I want EVERYONE'S attention 24/7 or anything, I mean that they don't physically notice me. People used to always whack me in the face with their bags and stuff in school and it was quite embarrassing, lol.

As someone who just hits the 5" mark I'm quite happy with my height. I used to be incredibly tall since I outgrew my friends in like 7th grade (thats where I gained all my height but never any since!) however you always stick out when you're the tallest. As the shortest now its ok because I'm not too short - just fun sized ^_^

and most people usually gain another inch after high school anyways JellyTea but if not you've still made it over the LPA's height limit for a midget :)

Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 00:48:55

I'm 6'3, used to hate being quite tall as a kid, but when you grow up you find that chicks dig tallness and there aren't too many disadvantages. Occasionally hit my head on stuff, like when boarding airplanes, but apart from that I'm fine without too much brain damageamageamageamage.

Tunnel Snakes rule!

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 01:01:29

I don't know what the average height for a 14 year old is, but I stand at 5ft 10'.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have a gun, Get in the van.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 01:10:25

I'm 6'5", I am happy.

Meh.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 01:19:44

I don't even know my height anymore so I guess that means I'm pretty indifferent about it.

I'm pretty average height though, I use to be really tall but everyone is catching up to me.

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 01:46:15

At 2/5/12 12:32 AM, LordZeebmork wrote: 6'5"

all but one of the girls i've gone out with have been over a foot shorter than me, so, welp. makes shit a bit awkward. but on the other hand, being able to tower over people is surprisingly useful.

Same here. I found a girl that was 5'11 without heels and it was perfect, she was perfect but she lived much too far. Having our kind of height gets annoying at times though. The busses, trains, airplaines. People constantly making remarks about your height sometimes. People being afraid of you when you mean no harm. But then you have girls who like you physically based on just your height alone.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 06:04:47

I'm probably below average but since I hang out with my above average friends it makes me seem so much shorter

By Life Stream

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 06:10:13

I wish I was almost midget height but without looking all.midgety. just cause I think its cute to be tiny.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 06:13:18

I'm six feet tall. I think that's just about right.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 06:29:38

I'm only about 4'11. I hope I can add more inches to my height.

Response to Do you like your height? 2012-02-05 06:30:05

HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU ALL GROWN SO TALL WITHIN DAYZ

I'm just exactly 6 feet tall, which is around 1,82 metres.