00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Weed Facts For Teens

5,470 Views | 83 Replies

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 16:51:41

lol, straightedges.
Come back to us after you turn 13 years old.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 16:52:27

At 1/29/12 04:13 PM, Smorsh wrote:
At 1/29/12 03:19 PM, LardLord wrote:
At 1/29/12 03:17 PM, Sanch wrote: It boggles my mind that people in the 21st century can be this stupid.
It boggles my mind that people like putting smoke in their lungs.
This implies that marijuana is just smoked. You don't need to smoke it, there are other ways of taking it in.

Are you trying to tell me that the vast majority of marijuana consumed in the world isn't smoked? Because I don't buy that, mofo. Nuh uh. Not one bit.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 16:53:01

At 1/29/12 04:18 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 1/29/12 04:13 PM, Smorsh wrote: This implies that marijuana is just smoked. You don't need to smoke it, there are other ways of taking it in.
Also hahahah what

edibles man. you can even get THC pills.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 17:16:15

At 1/29/12 04:53 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 1/29/12 04:18 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 1/29/12 04:13 PM, Smorsh wrote: This implies that marijuana is just smoked. You don't need to smoke it, there are other ways of taking it in.
Also hahahah what
edibles man. you can even get THC pills.

Also, the back door is a good route.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 17:17:45

At 1/29/12 02:48 PM, ChaRee wrote: Truth.

What about the people that have no aspirations and end up as losers for the rest of their lives but don't smoke pot?

it's a two way street

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 17:40:21

At 1/29/12 02:45 PM, Nintharmed wrote: Effects on Daily Life

"Research clearly demonstrates...". Now there's a classic example of fallacy.

Actually, all those points use this piss-poor argumentation over and over again. Because it says "Numerous studies have shown..." doesn't immediately make this little essay credible. For every study that showed a certain fact there might be two dozen studies that showed otherwise. If you're going to make such statements, it would be good to state who researched it and who financed the research or otherwise it might as well be a load of crap by a bunch of pseudo-researchers who were financed by an anti-drugs organization.

Now sure, I will believe that weed messes with your brain and body and everything, but so does caffeine, smoking a cigarette and drinking alcohol. So meh... I'm not really convinced to steer clear from that stuff from now on. As with alcohol, there's not much harm if it's used in moderation.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 17:43:53

Lol, I believe people should at least try it before bitching about the stuff.

I tried it and didn't like it enough to stick with it. But I have quite a few friends who smoke regularly, and they're still nice people who are successful and fun to be around.

Don't hate on anyone for their choices.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 18:06:18

Quit the fucking weed threads.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 20:47:58

At 1/29/12 04:52 PM, LardLord wrote:
At 1/29/12 04:13 PM, Smorsh wrote:
At 1/29/12 03:19 PM, LardLord wrote:
At 1/29/12 03:17 PM, Sanch wrote: It boggles my mind that people in the 21st century can be this stupid.
It boggles my mind that people like putting smoke in their lungs.
This implies that marijuana is just smoked. You don't need to smoke it, there are other ways of taking it in.
Are you trying to tell me that the vast majority of marijuana consumed in the world isn't smoked? Because I don't buy that, mofo. Nuh uh. Not one bit.

In India they use bhang. And while some do smoke it it's frowned upon.

Plus vaporizers are the shit, they just aren't as affordable as papers and pipes yet.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 20:51:23

All smoke contains carcinogens,another study found that people who smoked weed has as much as 61% less chances of cancer because some of the molecules in the weed itself are anti-carcinogens.

All smoke contains carcinogens.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 20:57:28

those aren't stoners. Those are bitch ass motherfuckers who think smoking weed is cool and feel cool for doing it

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:06:21

Welcome to the 21st century. People are a lot more open minded then you now adays, at least I hope. I like how the OP didn't mention any of the positive effects for someone who has medical problems and find "marihuana" to be beneficial in their lives. Basically, fuck you for trying to impose your thoughts and concerns based on concrete details you obtained from the country that is known to oppose the "drug" yet allows much more damaging substances to be widely available for its inhabitants. I also noticed that your original post said something about marijuana having more carcinogens and things, but you neglected to include that when compared to consumption of tobacco, much less marijuana is consumed in total, not to mention that it does not impregnate your body with addictive urges.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:08:42

At 1/29/12 04:11 PM, Psil0 wrote: The only thing I have against weed is when people saying it makes them more creative. That's just bull shit

No, that's bullshit. When my friend used to smoke, he would paint awesome looking paintings while high, and play really cool sounding music on his guitar. A lot of famous musicians have come up with great music while high (on weed or other things).

It can indeed compliment your creativity.

At 1/29/12 04:18 PM, Dromedary wrote: Also hahahah what

You can make food with it, put it in tea, or vaporize it.

So, keep having a laugh, fella.

At 1/29/12 04:51 PM, kiljoy96 wrote: lol, straightedges.

"Straight edge people are weird." - Blake Anderson

I don't actually think that, but it was funny when he said it.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:10:12

Ive been waiting awhile

Weed Facts For Teens

Chiggers

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:11:13

hah. I like it.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:16:40

At 1/29/12 04:11 PM, Psil0 wrote: The only thing I have against weed is when people saying it makes them more creative. That's just bull shit, when you're high you're too lethargic and lack the attention span to be creative. And I know this from being high and working with musicians who were high.

No one drinking has ever done it in moderation because all my friends fight when we drink. All drinkers are violent. Yeah, I can use nonsensical logic too.

Everyone is affected differently by MJ, it is proven that marijuana sees more active neuron firing across the entire brain. Funny you mention musicians, i guarantee your favorite ones smoked in their prime.

Well this is sort of what I mean. They quote lots of famous stoners that hold respectable careers to sort of validate the use of pot.

Normally I would not say that but when people are saying incredibly stupid shit it's

You guys always seem far too defensive about this. But I'll just leave it there.

Count the amount of posts in this thread that are "I don't smoke or will never smoke and think recreational drug users are inferior to me" versus "I smoke, this thread is dumb."

For some reason all of you think it's such a EDGY and OUTRAGEOUS opinion to not like drug use. OK, no one cares-- why are you posting?

Then again the vast majority of these opinion holders are kids in middle school. Visit this topic when you're in college, dears.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:18:16

At 1/29/12 09:13 PM, Cootie wrote: I can live my life without smoking weed or drinking and still have more fun. Also, there are drug test businesses are submitting people to that can detect all drugs taken for very lengthy periods of time. I would rather not fuck up my career path needlessly.

I smoke pot and I respect you for that. Why can't we all get along?

Chiggers

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:21:13

At 1/29/12 09:13 PM, Cootie wrote: I can live my life without smoking weed or drinking and still have more fun. Also, there are drug test businesses are submitting people to that can detect all drugs taken for very lengthy periods of time. I would rather not fuck up my career path needlessly.

This is the sad thing, the only thing that really stays in your blood or urine for more then two days is marijuana. So you can do all the coke, heroin, ecstasy, meth, shrooms, acid, pcp, or dmt you want, and still piss clean Monday. The only test that pick these up are hair test, which are expensive and usually not used. Also most job places that do test are easily beat by cleanser drinks and replacement urine.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:22:41

If marijuana isn't bad, how come all the kids in my honors and advanced placement classes don't do it, but all the retards that skip class half the time and probably don't even belong in school do?

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:31:36

At 1/29/12 09:22 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: If marijuana isn't bad, how come all the kids in my honors and advanced placement classes don't do it, but all the retards that skip class half the time and probably don't even belong in school do?

I have a friend who used to do schoolwork high and he got straight A's.

Not every smoker is lazy, dumb, or irresponsible.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:33:43

At 1/29/12 09:31 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/29/12 09:22 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: If marijuana isn't bad, how come all the kids in my honors and advanced placement classes don't do it, but all the retards that skip class half the time and probably don't even belong in school do?
I have a friend who used to do schoolwork high and he got straight A's.

Not every smoker is lazy, dumb, or irresponsible.

In my school that's how it is. But I know my school isn't the same as every other, so I know not every smoker is like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:36:32

At 1/29/12 09:33 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I know not every smoker is like that.

So why did you ask the question, then?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 21:37:39

Not ingesting teh marywanna obviously automatically makes you a better person right ?

RIGHT ???????

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 22:12:38

At 1/29/12 09:33 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: In my school that's how it is. But I know my school isn't the same as every other, so I know not every smoker is like that.

Then why are you using it as a basis for marijuana being bad?

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 22:14:54

At 1/29/12 09:59 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: if the government heavily regulated and taxed marijuana, it could have a positive impact.

yep. with you on that.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 22:37:57

lol OP hit nail in da coffin and now those potheads are squirmin and can only resort to "cite sources"

lol get some common sense buddy

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 22:44:44

See people? That's why you shouldn't be taking drugs.

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 23:44:52

At 1/29/12 09:33 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: In my school that's how it is. But I know my school isn't the same as every other, so I know not every smoker is like that.

those people who you dismiss as failures, even if they are, smoke because of their personalities, not the other way around.

also lol @ you for thinking all A students are innocent angels

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-29 23:54:28

I believe this. I like you.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Weed Facts For Teens 2012-01-30 00:07:08

this is why it's illegal, because people shouldn't be allowed to decided for themselves DUR!

Weed.