00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Collab: Follow My Lead!

3,772 Views | 50 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-12 20:25:10

At 3 hours ago, MarkyLyne wrote: First we need to find someone whose taking part 1, Im really searching for someone good at animation to create a good first impression and we also need a good idea to start it off because this will be the storyline used throughout the collab.

If I feel like I have the time, I'd be more than happy to take the first part. Don't count me in just yet though, I'll have to feel out this week, which is very busy for me. What do you think is a reasonable ball-park for part lengths?
If I did take part, I wouldn't be free for about a week, give or take a few days.

I actually just gave myself an idea for how to start it off too!

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-13 04:25:28

eel like I have the time, I'd be more than happy to take the first part. Don't count me in just yet though, I'll have to feel out this week, which is very busy for me. What do you think is a reasonable ball-park for part lengths?

If I did take part, I wouldn't be free for about a week, give or take a few days.

Parts would probably be around 10seconds on-wards. :)

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-13 08:02:50

I'm interested in joining too. But before I join (considering that you'd have me) I'd want to know when I have to set time aside from my other interests, so I could do this properly.

Currently got project work in flash, deadline is by easter. 4-5 weeks later I got another deadline in Flash work in another course. However, I can combine that with whatever I want to do in Flash. But count me in for this! :o

(I don't dare pick a part yet though, feels like I wanna know whenever that part needs to be animated first.) Has it already begun or are you waiting for more animators to join?

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-14 06:29:49

We find anyone to start it? Really like to do this soon.

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-14 06:40:34

At 9 minutes ago, rambojoe wrote: We find anyone to start it? Really like to do this soon.

Not yet, only goat-man seems interested.

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-14 06:52:30

At 6 minutes ago, MarkyLyne wrote:
At 9 minutes ago, rambojoe wrote: We find anyone to start it? Really like to do this soon.
Not yet, only goat-man seems interested.

Well im interested as well. :) Here is some of my stuff:

http://www.truploader.com/view/466445
http://www.truploader.com/view/366484
http://www.truploader.com/view/539349
http://www.truploader.com/view/300070
http://www.truploader.com/view/326284
http://www.truploader.com/view/112476

I will start storyboarding and coming up with some ideas for the intro. If you choose me for the intro or not, at least I can help come up with an interesting story to lead off of. :)

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-16 15:15:03

First we need to find someone whose taking part 1, Im really searching for someone good at animation to create a good first impression and we also need a good idea to start it off because this will be the storyline used throughout the collab.

Actually, if no one's doing the first already, I could do that myself.

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-16 17:18:08

At 1 hour ago, FrostDrive wrote:
First we need to find someone whose taking part 1, Im really searching for someone good at animation to create a good first impression and we also need a good idea to start it off because this will be the storyline used throughout the collab.
Actually, if no one's doing the first already, I could do that myself.

Your call, remember you can take more than one part, of your still interested in doing the last part too feel free!

Add me on skype if you want to discuss any ideas : MarkyLyne

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-16 18:50:43

Just let us know when your starting and who has what parts. Thanks

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-16 19:34:21

I'm thinking it will be less and less likely that I will be able to start the collab. So if anyone is free to do it, then you should definitely step up and take that spot!
We'll see down the line, I might be able to jump in and contribute. But it's probably for the best that you guys just start it off without me :)

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-17 00:09:13

At 5 hours ago, rambojoe wrote: Just let us know when your starting and who has what parts. Thanks

Same here. I still want to participate even if I don't consistently check this thread.

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-18 13:42:17

Okay, how does this sound:

The collab is based around a bank robbery. We would choose a good music choice, because there wont be any audio obviously, so any ideas on the music?

Anyways, it could have the heist itself, scenes with gunfire, a chase scene if they escape, all that jazz. (whatever you wanted to animate)

Current Projects

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-18 14:54:48

At 1 hour ago, cmkinusn wrote: Okay, how does this sound:

The collab is based around a bank robbery. We would choose a good music choice, because there wont be any audio obviously, so any ideas on the music?

Anyways, it could have the heist itself, scenes with gunfire, a chase scene if they escape, all that jazz. (whatever you wanted to animate)

Just a suggestion, but you should either choose the music ahead of time, so that animators can follow the music (ie not have something horrible happening at the happiest note of the song).
Either that or find someone who would be able to whip up a score for the collab once it's been fully animated and assembled.

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-18 23:18:19

At 8 hours ago, Goat-Man wrote: Just a suggestion, but you should either choose the music ahead of time, so that animators can follow the music (ie not have something horrible happening at the happiest note of the song).
Either that or find someone who would be able to whip up a score for the collab once it's been fully animated and assembled.

I asked if anyone had ideas on the music haha, I dont know what to choose lol.

Current Projects

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-19 13:41:18

If no one's stepped up to do the first part by the time I have my internet at home again I'll do it.

I just don't want to try doing the first part when I have to come all the way to starbucks to get online, which is about once every 3 days.

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-19 17:17:27

IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TO JOIN!? :O Cuz I would love to be a part of this! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-24 02:19:43

At 4 days ago, ZoVies wrote: IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TO JOIN!? :O Cuz I would love to be a part of this! :)

Is this still going on? Because I haven't heard anything about it for a while.....

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-24 16:04:23

Is this still going on? Because I haven't heard anything about it for a while.....

Yup, just looking for music to use as the backing and someone to start off the collab, which is most likely FlashDrive :)

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-02-24 19:14:50

At 3 hours ago, MarkyLyne wrote:
Yup, just looking for music to use as the backing and someone to start off the collab, which is most likely FlashDrive :)

So it is not possible to join the collab as animator now?

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-03-01 17:27:00

If we can get a song picked and no one wants to take point-first I'll do it. Like to get this moving forward.

Response to Collab: Follow My Lead! 2012-03-11 14:58:57

At 9 days ago, rambojoe wrote: If we can get a song picked and no one wants to take point-first I'll do it. Like to get this moving forward.

Then you should yeah.
Marky, is this going to happen or not? Or are you handing over leading role to someone else?