00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"oh Shit" -moments In Games.

9,382 Views | 85 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-16 17:30:19

At 1/16/12 05:28 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: Just playin' some Sonic, when this happens.

OH SHIT OH FUCK OH SHIT OH FUCK.
DAMN IT SELF WHY DID YOU PUT 'THIS' AFTER THE SENTENCE?

Sorry, I fucked the grammar up on that.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-16 18:02:17

That moment in Penumbra: Black Plague when you run by a door you had seen get beat on previously from the other side and thought nothing of it, and then on the way back that same way, it breaks out and your evil twisted mind/companion in your brainz says "Yes! Yes! Kill him my brother! Kill him and free me!" to whatever the hell that thing is.

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-16 20:56:58

In S.L.A.I or Phantom Crash as the boss pops out and starts beating the shit out of you while you wait for the door to the elevators to open...

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-16 22:49:47

Being chased by a giant in skyrim when you're underleveled and you KNOW they can kill you in one hit.

Try drinking your own piss, its actually quite healthy.

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-17 20:23:36

BF3...
Get stacked like a motherfucker in that game.
I have team full of COD scrubbs, and enemy team are smart...
... Thinking about it that is more of an "AW shit moment"...
ummm.... Opening the lamp in FF8?

I Hereby post the blame on You

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-17 21:19:50

Resident Evil 4. the whole freaking game. And as far as I've played, every moment I've experienced in RE5.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-17 22:45:53

i have a few

re2 when licker jumps through interrogation room glass

tales of symphonia when u have to fight abyssion....(the optional quest)

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-17 22:59:48

Alot of moments on Battlefield 3. I don't have alot of the levels memorized, but the second level I think? When you blew the building up with the rocket launcher, and the earthquake at the end level.

Pretty cool shit.

Gawd. I hate my NG username.

PSN: ChewyOwnz

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-17 23:01:29

At 1/17/12 10:54 PM, SCTE3 wrote: The part that always got me was the music that began playing when a Regenerator or Iron Maiden was nearby, gave you that since of fear.

What was the name of those creatures with the claws? Those were the most threatening fuckers in the whole game.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-18 00:29:00

At 1/18/12 12:20 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Garrador which I think there was only 3 in the game.

That's three too many, I'd say.

also...

morir es vivir
morir es vivir
mori-morir es vi-morir es vivr

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-18 02:19:30

When I first saw the regenerating monster in Dead Space...
and whenever I play Amnesia...

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-18 09:01:41

seconding Dead Space.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-18 17:25:33

First time I came across a Witch in Left 4 Dead. I believe it was on "Dead Air", one of the earlier parts where you have to move a crane on some roof tops I think. As me and my buddy were slowly poking around, checking out the area, I heard a faint cry. Mind you, I've never known what the Witch was beforehand, and my buddy didn't bother telling me, so I kept looking around. I turn a corner and look one way, and behind my back I hear growling. I snapped a 180 turn, and there she was, hiding behind a chimney(?) and pissed as Hell because my flashlight was in her face. I yelled "OH FUCK ME!!" and blasted away with the auto shotty at her, and without any resistance, she gently went down. After shooting off all of my shells, an achievement popped up, "Cr0wned", and I was still in full adrenaline mode.

TL;DR Witches be scary, yo.

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-18 17:30:27

Rival battles in Pokemon games. They are usually not a problem, but I was playing emerald recently and it has been years since I've played it so naturally I had no idea when they came up which led to plenty of annoying and frustrating battles with May.

UNCLE///

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-18 17:42:49

Anyone remember that jungle stage in sonic heroes? Who remembers that giant alligator?

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-19 16:27:31

At 1/18/12 05:42 PM, majormelthesackboy wrote: Anyone remember that jungle stage in sonic heroes? Who remembers that giant alligator?

I remember the Jungle stage, but i don't recall a alligator.

Also, creepers in Minecraft, even if they are not directly behind you.. well, oh shit.

Sig made by the awesome AnonymousOfCali.

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-22 23:07:20

The library in Halo: Combat Evolved. 'Nuff said.

Bad Wolf

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-23 23:00:30

The biggest moment I had was in Fallout 3 in one of the underground sewage systems. There was a super mutant guarding a locked door, and since I couldn't take it on directly, I started laying down mines on the ground.

After I finished setting up the mines, I fired off a shot in the mutants direction to get his attention. He starts hauling ass towards me, and the mines weren't doing enough damage to kill it.

I started running, but by that time he had caught up to me and set off the mine under my feet. It killed him, but also insta-killed me in the process.

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-23 23:10:56

Dark Souls. I walk through the last fog gate to the last boss. He runs at me, I put up my shield. He breaks my guard, I roll back. He hits me anyway with a giant flaming sword as long as his body. One combo brings me near death. I try to run. He chases me. I try to hide and heal. He kills me anyway. This took about eight seconds.

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-24 19:22:55

speaking of Fallout 3, the first time I saw a super mutant behemoth. bricks were shat.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-25 16:34:36

At 1/23/12 11:10 PM, Psychopathic-Mind wrote: Dark Souls. I walk through the last fog gate to the last boss. He runs at me, I put up my shield. He breaks my guard, I roll back. He hits me anyway with a giant flaming sword as long as his body. One combo brings me near death. I try to run. He chases me. I try to hide and heal. He kills me anyway. This took about eight seconds.

The first thing he did was to grab me.

The battle was over before it even begun.

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-25 17:27:31

The Immortal in Dead Space 1&2.

Bad Wolf

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 03:59:07

At 1/24/12 07:22 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: speaking of Fallout 3, the first time I saw a super mutant behemoth. bricks were shat.

Those behemoths are bullet sponges. However, if you have a fat man and a few mini nukes, they drop like a ton of bricks.

Also, energy weapons + max energy skill = death for behemoths, even more so than heavy weapons.

BBS Signature

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 04:16:00

When I get surprised by a skelation-in-the-closet necromorph in Dead Space 2 or when you get that mini horde of zombie kids near the beginning. I actually stopped playing that game because those zombie kids scare me so badly.

Also back in my SNES gaming days playing Donkey Kong 2 when you get those levels with that stupid fish that you can't kill and chomps at you every time you fall in the water.

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 04:38:08

Half-Life 2 on the Ravenholm rooftops.
"Whats that thumping noise"
"Hey, that metal pipe is shaking. It that a bu-OHSHIT I SHOULD HAVE SEENT THAT COMING!"

Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 11:22:49

Playing left4dead on veteran when you're almost there when suddenly a horde spawns or a Tank...fuck
Or when i play Skyrim when suddenly a dragon lands before me, and moments later, 2 giants show up aswell...SHIT 0_0

I also remember playing Zelda Alttp and ooT when i shit my pants when i heard ganondorf's theme or when i knew he was close lol (such a pussy i was)

At 1/10/12 11:01 AM, IrishGun wrote: This entire level, man.

I know that feeling bro.

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature