At 1 hour ago, Sacros wrote:
what are the requirements i need to meet to get the student version with the reduced price?
Well, if you'd clicked that link I posted, you would have seen the link to the Eligibility Guide :P
Am I eligible?
To qualify for a student discount, you must be enrolled in one of the following:
- University or college -- accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
- Primary or secondary school -- accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
- Homeschool -- defined by state homeschooling regulations
Proof of eligibility:
Your proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date.** Types of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
For homeschooled students:
- Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool**
- Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)**
- Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year**
Contact Adobe at 800-585-0774 if you are unclear about whether you qualify.
also how much is adobe paying you for the advertising :P
I'm not advertising... I'm answering questions/concerns about Flash. I wish they'd pay me though... then I could get the CS5.5 upgrade! lol