00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Miriam-013 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most badass picture of you

25,091 Views | 210 Replies

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 03:57:38

At 1/4/12 03:02 AM, PepperJoe wrote: It is funny what you will wear when you drink.

Hell, I'd wear it sober.

"As I'm sure you're aware it is full of silhouettes of girls. The one on the M looks like she has a dick, just saiyan." -Shade-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 05:25:27

At 1/4/12 01:12 AM, zag wrote:
two years, fifty pounds of weight gain and hormones will do that to a person.
back then, I never would have passed... and I had horrible self-image.
looking back though, I was totally my type (or the type I have now anyway)

I didn't know you were a tranny! Well i Guess you learn something everyday!

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 16:00:39

At 1/4/12 03:02 AM, PepperJoe wrote: It is funny what you will wear when you drink.

I genuinely laughed my ass off. Kudos.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 16:08:26

At 1/4/12 04:02 PM, Conal wrote: Gripping onto two vertical walls. Woo.

NAH! Look at Jet Li over here.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 16:12:04

badass pic of me?
HA no such pics exist

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 16:19:50

Beast Mode.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 16:39:30

At 1/4/12 12:19 AM, MoonCraft wrote:
At 1/4/12 12:13 AM, Schizo-Sephy wrote:

Which martial art do you study most?
In the past 3 years, I've done mostly Combat Arnis (Eskrima/Kali). My Sifu is certified, ranked, and teaches Tae Kwon Do, Brazilian Jui Jiujitsu, and Akido as well. In our class he trains us in a mixture of all of them but we focus on Arnis the most. It's a lot of fun.

ok ok ok you probably just beat me up because of your technique (nice mullet BTW) but you really dont know how I pissed-off guy that suffer every days and like it with a lot of rage inside the heart could actually do against karate and such who train...
Crazyness and Balls(Guts) actually beat technique , wait 'till I knock you with a shovel before you piss in your pants...

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 16:57:00

At 1/4/12 04:54 PM, FBIpolux wrote: I checked through all my Facebook photos, and I guess I'll have to go with this one.

The left one look like a girl who want to hide is nipples lol , or he's just on coke and its cold out here

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:02:57

At 1/4/12 12:02 AM, Natick wrote:
At 1/3/12 11:59 PM, Ilssm wrote: I made this a few weeks ago for me and a few of my friends-
What friends?

Anyway, this'll be the third time I'll have uploaded in the past two weeks.

I have a hard time believing this you at 16.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:04:19

It's Stamper, being Stamper.

ok sorry lol it look like a funny guy
but anyway nice big blunt , if its a cigar then go fuck yourself YEEEW

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:08:11

Me and Zerok and a Cyanide and Happiness artist.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:11:55

At 1/4/12 05:08 PM, ZeldaFreak701 wrote: Me and Zerok and a Cyanide and Happiness artist.

She's kind of hot

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:17:43

At 1/4/12 05:12 PM, Otto wrote: I have quite a few to choose from..

Its look like long hair isn't for everyone (im growing my hair right now((because of metal Im always growing it 'till its so fucking long and ugly and cut it after))) , its like in 6 months I just cutted it a little once just to not look so ugly , but theyre still very short it just begin because 6 months ago I shaved it almost to the skin), especially guy with big curly hair....

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:26:03

At 1/4/12 05:23 PM, Otto wrote:
The hell are you chatting I work this hair

Dude, your hair is awesome.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:28:19

At 1/4/12 04:39 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:
ok ok ok you probably just beat me up because of your technique (nice mullet BTW) but you really dont know how I pissed-off guy that suffer every days and like it with a lot of rage inside the heart could actually do against karate and such who train...
Crazyness and Balls(Guts) actually beat technique , wait 'till I knock you with a shovel before you piss in your pants...

Ha ha, your anime logic fails. So what you're saying is that as long as you are pissed off, no matter the circumstances or lack of training, they will be able to beat someone who has trained for years single handed. I personally think you have been bullied before but just sat there and fantasized about kicking their asses anime style. I'mma say this, technique is much more effective than fists swinging randomly.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 17:28:37

At 1/4/12 05:23 PM, Otto wrote:
At 1/4/12 05:17 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:
At 1/4/12 05:12 PM, Otto wrote: I have quite a few to choose from..
Its look like long hair isn't for everyone, especially guy with big curly hair....
The hell are you chatting I work this hair

Yeah that one isn't so bad...

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 18:33:22

Ha ha, your anime logic fails. So what you're saying is that as long as you are pissed off, no matter the circumstances or lack of training, they will be able to beat someone who has trained for years single handed. I personally think you have been bullied before but just sat there and fantasized about kicking their asses anime style. I'mma say this, technique is much more effective than fists swinging randomly.

Yeah I know your right but its just you know like me that some guy even if theyre karate master are real pussy who scared of anything....
So im not talking about random fist ... Im talking about a fucking stab of knife or whatever else that would scare them away even if theyre are karate master just to show them that deep inside their heart they are just little fucking cunt girl !!!

There is way to beat someone even if theyre doing karate , but I know at fist fight I will probably be beating up... but anyway its just to say that if you look on the street (dont look at sport athlete lol) there isn't really a lot of guy that scare me even if theyre Jackie Chan...

Wait 'till I show you a chainsaw right up your face or something , you will do nothing except piss in your pants ... thats just way life works....

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 18:37:47

At 1/4/12 06:33 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:
Yeah I know your right but its just you know like me that some guy even if theyre karate master are real pussy who scared of anything....
So im not talking about random fist ... Im talking about a fucking stab of knife or whatever else that would scare them away even if theyre are karate master just to show them that deep inside their heart they are just little fucking cunt girl !!!

There is way to beat someone even if theyre doing karate , but I know at fist fight I will probably be beating up... but anyway its just to say that if you look on the street (dont look at sport athlete lol) there isn't really a lot of guy that scare me even if theyre Jackie Chan...

But only pussies use weapons, people train hand to hand so they don't need to resort to using weapons. It takes a braver man to use his fists not knifes or guns.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 18:42:58

But only pussies use weapons, people train hand to hand so they don't need to resort to using weapons. It takes a braver man to use his fists not knifes or guns.

Yeah I know pussy use weapon but if like someone you dont even know beat you up fist-fight on the street even if you try to knock him out and doing karate... And it could happen twice...

Didn't you want to retrace him go to his fucking house and beat the hell out of him with a weapon ?

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 18:46:14

At 1/4/12 06:42 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:
Yeah I know pussy use weapon but if like someone you dont even know beat you up fist-fight on the street even if you try to knock him out and doing karate... And it could happen twice...

Didn't you want to retrace him go to his fucking house and beat the hell out of him with a weapon ?

If that were the case, you'd just have to train harder and beat the hell out of them with your bare fists to show them that you don't need a weapon to get back at them, but of course if they were trying to murder you then, I guess you have no choice but to use a weapon.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 18:49:13

If that were the case, you'd just have to train harder and beat the hell out of them with your bare fists to show them that you don't need a weapon to get back at them, but of course if they were trying to murder you then, I guess you have no choice but to use a weapon.

I dont know im more of the type if you gonna fuck with me (and I didn't do anything so wrong...) im gonna give you hell like you never seen even if I got beat up fist-fight the first time like my life depends on it with any ways possible !

-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 18:57:11

At 1/4/12 06:49 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:
I dont know im more of the type if you gonna fuck with me (and I didn't do anything so wrong...) im gonna give you hell like you never seen even if I got beat up fist-fight the first time like my life depends on it with any ways possible !

Just don't let anyone push you around, show them you are not to be fucked with. Show them you can do with without any need of weapons.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 19:11:25

Im the one on the right.

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 19:13:27

At 1/4/12 06:42 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:

Let me tell you a story, I just bought a new WiFi linksy's adapter with my check from working as a deli clerk. This thing was awesome at the time, all the bells and whistles. But, the only way it could work, was if I hung it out the window. So, about 2 weeks go by, and it get's late. Some, black guy decides to take it.

What do I do? I have two options, I can go buy another one, swallow my pride. Or, I can be a man and stand up for myself. I got around the back, and knock on this guy's door. His name is Elliot by the way, he answers after about the fourth knock. I am pumped on adrenaline, head feels buzzing, fleeting, heart is pumping. I see my wireless adapter sitting on his table. I barge in his house, and tell him. That's mine, he deny's it. But he also says, "if it is a problem we can step outside"

I say, "let's get steepin, I am not afraid" We go outside and he scoops up the thing, like it's a prize belt, haha I am not kidding. So, were out on the gravel driveway, and he stops, "here have it" he says, arm outreached ready to give it too me. I think, this is too easy, sounds like a sucker punch tactic right? So, I cautiously take from his hand, (looking at his eyes) the whole time.

Well he grabs my neck, with his hand, which I anticipated. So, I swing a hard right, hitting him in the jaw. I square up, punch a couple shots at him and start dancing. He just look, bewildered I remember. Not racist, but for being black. His eyes were wide and full of white wtf. Long story, short, he runs inside and grabs a switchblade.

This is were it get's interesting and I might add relevance to the conversation. He cusses me something fierce, and I step waay back. My ex girlfriend enters the scene at this point and threatens too call the cops. And his girl, pries him back in the house. She hand's me my adapter which he dropped and tells me "leave us alone"

Moral of the story is, weapons are for pussy's

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 19:34:51

Edited this in 8th grade for a myspace layout.

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 19:37:39

At 1/4/12 07:34 PM, Shady wrote: Edited this in 8th grade for a myspace layout.

Scary

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 19:41:06

At 1/4/12 04:39 PM, Sepultura123 wrote:

That "mullet" was just my mohawk pulled back, lol. I'm not just a dojo junkie, I used to get in scraps in the streets growing up in the Boston area and Orlando. You'd be really surprised how many pricks live in Mickey Mouses backyard and swing without warning. I think all the happiness drives them nuts.

Commenting on your username. Best show I ever went to was Hatebreed, Vision of Disorder, Sepultura , and Pantera in 2001. Walked out of the show with a shiner, cut lip, bloody nose, and various aches and pains as mosh trophies. Don't assume every martial artist is a boy scout with a great upbringing.

"As I'm sure you're aware it is full of silhouettes of girls. The one on the M looks like she has a dick, just saiyan." -Shade-

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 19:53:12

At 1/4/12 07:13 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:

Moral of the story is, weapons are for pussy's

Not always. If you research (or just google) my most recent art (Combat Arnis) you will see that it is weapon based. We start using one bamboo stick (around 28in long) and rubber knives. We eventually move on to two sticks or stick in knife. Once we have those basics down we learn that pretty much anything that fits in your hand is a weapon and uses the same "flow" of combat and work with all sorts of weapons and random "non combat" items.

Then we have our weapons taken from us and start empty handed drills. You realize quickly that unarmed combat follows the same mindset and technique as most of your armed training.

BBS Signature

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 21:08:05

Response to Most badass picture of you 2012-01-04 21:10:26

At 1/4/12 09:08 PM, DoctorCrabs wrote:
phalluses everywhere

How tempted were you to offer it a smoke?

BBS Signature