Be a Supporter!

Prayer to jesus...

  • 2,648 Views
  • 60 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
slugathor
slugathor
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 18:31:21 Reply

At 12/23/11 06:26 PM, OstrichMaster wrote: I think it's ironic he's saying gay and has a boner.
So what are you trying to say bro?

Aw you, stop it you are embarressing me.

escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 18:42:05 Reply

At 12/23/11 05:56 PM, Ilssm wrote:
At 12/23/11 05:53 PM, Pjanoo wrote: Everyone on here hates the good book because they don't understand it....
Yeah, we don't understand it because it doesn't make any logical sense. It contradicts itself A LOT.

Please provide an example.


BBS Signature
Install-a-Friend
Install-a-Friend
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 18:55:02 Reply

Augh, again? More shitty religion arguments? Please, kindly escort your butthurt somewhere else.


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 19:16:49 Reply

At 12/23/11 06:47 PM, Ilssm wrote:
Please provide an example.
Well, Genesis 1 and 2 disagree about the order in which things are created, and how satisfied God is about :the results of his labors.

You have to be more specific, I do not see one.

:The flood story is really two interwoven stories that contradict each other on how many of each kind of :animal are to be brought into the Ark--is it one pair each or seven pairs each of the "clean" ones?

Its both, the seven pairs are specifically the animals that were forbidden to be eaten under Jewish Law (seafood, pork, etc.).

:The Gospel of John disagrees with the other three Gospels on the activities of Jesus Christ (how long had :he stayed in Jerusalem--a couple of days or a whole year?)

Right, the 3 other gospels depict a 1 year ministry, and John depicts a 3 year one.

Scholars have a theory that John's gospel was written in stages. The first stage was a short narrative that combined various stories and teachings passed down from original witnesses. Later in time, a second author tried to introduce some foreign ideas into this gospel. Jesus has some long speeches in this gospel which is strange because in the other three he talked usually in parables. If this theory is correct, then these are fabrications embedded in this gospel by a second and hidden author.
made


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 19:25:59 Reply

At 12/23/11 06:50 PM, Ilssm wrote:
-Those are just a few.
To elaborate:

GE 1:3-5: On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19: The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27: Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9: Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:26-27: Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22: Man was created first, woman sometime later.

GE 2:4, 4:26, 12:8, 22:14-16, 26:25: God was already known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses.

EX 6:2-3: God was first known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.

Right, so yeah the bible was tampered with, so what, that does not make the entire thing invalid. What your doing here is only bringing those ones up. Its like we are in a tennis match and your hitting the ball right in the corner on the line, so there is no way to hit the ball back. That is a cheap way for debate, and I am done with your bullshit.


BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 19:32:28 Reply

Eww, get that troll away from here


A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 19:42:39 Reply

At 12/23/11 05:36 PM, Natick wrote:
Oh, well fucking sue me. At least I haven't been following him around whenever we're both online and attacking him 5 minutes after he replies to any post. Mouthy little cunt has been doing since he signed up. Fuck him, AxisTwentyOne, FunnyDudeInSchool, straberrykiller, IAMSUBO and everyone of his fuckface friends.

You sure are popular.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Wonderchild
Wonderchild
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 19:50:07 Reply

At 12/23/11 05:32 PM, escobargames wrote: You spread enough seeds, eventually one will grow.

And then you're stuck paying fucking child support.


This is a signature.

BBS Signature
Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:19:20 Reply

At 12/23/11 06:47 PM, Ilssm wrote: Those are just a few.

You do realize that the original bible has been translated sooo many times some of it could have been lost in translation/misinterpreted right? There is just so much evidence validating the bible. Did you ever hear of that giant fucking 1000 year old ship they found on top of that mountain?


BBS Signature
Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:23:57 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:21 PM, Ilssm wrote:
Did you ever hear of that giant fucking 1000 year old ship they found on top of that mountain?
Yeah that one that turned out to be fake? Yeah I heard that story bro.

Anyways, read my post above before. Your still believing all this stuff without having any REAL, physical, proof.

What about the time when a farmers child found an original page of the bible and it later turned out to be slightly different than the bible we know today???


BBS Signature
Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:32:26 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:29 PM, Ilssm wrote:
What about the time when a farmers child found an original page of the bible and it later turned out to be slightly different than the bible we know today???
-What SpaceWhale said.

Also, I'm going to assume your a creationist because you believe so much in the bible. What about evolution? There is a lot of evidence to back that up, evidence called fossils. Before when I confronted a christian with that their only response was ' Lies, it's the work of the devil '.

Come on bro. What else you got?

Here's another theory, evolution is what the devil put onto this earth and killed ensuring that we find the skeletons of his demons and we call them people. You do know the devil is a liar right?


BBS Signature
Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:37:30 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:33 PM, SpaceWhale wrote:
At 12/23/11 08:32 PM, Pjanoo wrote: Here's another theory, evolution is what the devil put onto this earth and killed ensuring that we find the skeletons of his demons and we call them people. You do know the devil is a liar right?
Alright, you've gotta be trolling us. There are so many things wrong with that argument. I'm done.

Your honestly just saying that because you don't believe in hell, you don't believe in the devil, and you don't believe he's powerful.


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:50:29 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:47 PM, Ilssm wrote:
But I'm gonna' level with you here for a second, because I used to be just like you. I grew up being taught about God and Jesus and how much he loved us, and I didn't question it, I just accepted it. Why? Mainly because adults told me so and I thought that adults were always right. But a few months ago, I got curious, and watched some of Richard Dawkins documentary's, like ' The God Delusion ' and ' The virus of Faith ', and it opened up my eyes a little.

So your basically saying you believed what adults told you that God is real, then you listened to different adults that told you God isn't real. Sounds like to me YOUR the one who is easily influenced.


BBS Signature
Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:51:03 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:39 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: There's no evidence whatsoever to prove that such a devil exists

Because what YOU don't UNDERSTAND is the devil is a DECEIVER
Why do you think there's starvation?
Why do you think there's school shootings?
Why do you think there are wars?
Why do you think there are people who have attractions to children for no legitimate reason?

The devil is a force that is powerful and evil. He gets into peoples minds and makes them do horrible things. Go ahead, live your life in ignorance. I see the world for how it really is.


BBS Signature
Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 20:58:22 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:56 PM, SpaceWhale wrote:
I see the world for how it really is.
I can't do anything but laugh at this.

Whatever, all I know is you need to listen to this.


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:07:08 Reply

Your not going to shut me up.

In what the OP was trying to say...Satan is like David Copper field, sure he has some parlor tricks, like fossils, other scientific shenanigans, etc.

At the end of the show Copper field really didn't cut a woman in half and put them back together, its just an illusion, it's a deception, thats what his career is.


BBS Signature
SuperSilver123
SuperSilver123
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:08:59 Reply

Aww, isn't that cute Pjanoo? Making a little poem about a zombie Jew that no one else that isn't a troll gives a fuck about on Newgrounds?

Christianity may even be right and you'd still be a religious nut who makes futile attempts to "spread the word" by the end of the day.

Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:14:33 Reply

At 12/23/11 08:59 PM, SpaceWhale wrote:
At 12/23/11 08:58 PM, Pjanoo wrote: Whatever, all I know is you need to listen to this.
Alright, I am thoroughly convinced you're trolling me. For serious SERIOUS this time. You link me to christian rap? Really?

I'm trying for you to understand the fucking message, I don't want you to care about how the song sounds or who's singing it.


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:16:46 Reply

At 12/23/11 09:15 PM, Ilssm wrote: So enjoy, enjoy your delusions, while I go off and actually live my life.

Enjoy it while it lasts.


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:20:15 Reply

At 12/23/11 09:17 PM, thdrkside wrote: OP, this was a dumbshit idea. Most people are set in their religious beliefs the moment they hear about them. I have believed in God since I was very young, and no Atheist can tear this belief away from me.

Also, I have some evidence that God exists. They are called NDE's.

LOL, that is a new age website, that has nothing to do with God, on the contrary.


BBS Signature
Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:21:32 Reply

For pjanoo

escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:27:08 Reply

At 12/23/11 09:25 PM, thdrkside wrote: .
Some Christians say that NDE's are satanic

thats because they are


BBS Signature
MadnessDay11
MadnessDay11
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:27:26 Reply

I'm Praying Right Now.

I have been thinking
how good you are.
You are full of goodness.
Yours is the whole truth.

In everything I see your power.
You created all things
for a good purpose,
but people are corrupted.

Lord, your are whom I adore.
You are on who I always think.
You are our savior and liberator.
I do not want to be in the mud.

I need you very much, oh, my God.
I'm wanting your providence...
I love you, I hope and I am sincere.
You know how much I need you Jesus!

Prayer to jesus...


SuperSilver123
SuperSilver123
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:29:01 Reply

READ some of the testimonies, They are true stories of people dying and seeing the afterlife. ATHEISTS have converted because of near death experiences.
Some Christians say that NDE's are satanic, I do not believe so if they show people hell and make people afraid and oftentimes convert Atheists.
Some Atheists say, in the many debates I have had over NDE's, that NDE's are only chemical reactions. These Atheists have no scientific knowledge to prove they are only chemical reactions of the brain. Whenever I call them out on their lack of scientific knowledge, they say that I cannot prove that NDE's are NOT chemical reactions in the brain. That is kind of like when Christians tell you Atheists to prove that God does not exist.

People have died and saw the afterlife? Can you prove that they did? Were you in their brains experiencing the same exact thing and testing it out for yourself to know that there is indeed an afterlife?

SuperSilver123
SuperSilver123
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:37:47 Reply

Also, to the Atheists: If you want some proof that people saw Heaven in their NDE's, Atheists have converted because of them.

That does not prove anything. It only shows that those atheists were easily convinced. You have made absolutely no attempt to prove NDE's even happen.

Result of persuasion =/= actual proof

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:48:29 Reply

Ya know what?
I'm ashamed in both sides for some reason(ok not ashamed, but I just disagree with both sides)
I am a christian and I always wondered if god is real.
The only time I saw one of his "miracles", was when this kid hit into a huge metal pole that could've killed him and everyone prayed over him.God pretty much said to the kid"ain't your time yet" and the kid survived.
Fossils do exist,but with evolution,I'm a bit curious with it; since I really don't understand how we came from monkey's,fish etc to well-mannered humans.

My views on the bible?
I only see it as a metaphor,but maybe these things did happen?

Ok,the point I was trying to make is we don't know what or who made this planet or what happend in B.C.
For know I think it's best if we try to combine the two stories,claims,etc.


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:48:51 Reply

At 12/23/11 09:42 PM, Ilssm wrote:
Stop posting this kind of shit here and keep it to yourself and get on with your life instead of arguing with people on the internet you don't even know.

You seem to have a problem with anyone who says something contrary to your athiest beliefs. You have the nerve to tell them to shut up, how bout you go fuck yourself.

Amen.


BBS Signature
SuperSilver123
SuperSilver123
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 21:51:28 Reply

So...do you think they are only chemical reactions in the brain? Because I doubt you can even prove this.

I think they are freak trips on par with drug hallucinations, except they are in dreams. Or just blatant lies in order to gain publicity/attempt to convert others into their religion.

So many people who have NDE's report a vision of Heaven or Hell or Purgatory, you say that they are not really seeing the afterlife. Prove that they are seeing whatever you think they are seeing.

I don't know what they are seeing, and neither do you. But I definitely know it's not a NDE.

Also, you have failed to prove that NDE's even exist and have managed to say the exact same thing as before. The fact that people have been reported to have NDE's is not clear evidence to support your claim. It's been proven over time and time that people have made claims when they were clearly mistakening somethings for somethings else.

When you are trying to prove something you must have actual physical or straightforward evidence that pertains to your proof, and not just say "okay so this minority experienced it so it must be true!"

Pjanoo
Pjanoo
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 22:05:57 Reply

>post troll poem about prayer to jesus
>post in thread like 8 times
># of post reaches 97
>4 page thread
>almost 1000 views

amisuccesfultroll?


BBS Signature
escobargames
escobargames
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Prayer to jesus... 2011-12-23 22:06:41 Reply

At 12/23/11 10:04 PM, Ilssm wrote: I really hope a mod comes and deletes and/or locks this thread. Replying to the people on here is making me more angry with each post...

And no, I can't ignore the posts. My ego won't let me do that :/

You mad bro? Your actions speak louder than words, you can't censor God homie, he is bigger than you.


BBS Signature