00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The word Racism...

831 Views | 20 Replies

The word Racism... 2011-12-14 19:19:17

I talked about this with my dad, why do people call it racism? The way I see it we, the human can't really be racist towards each other based on skin color or nationality. And if people are being racist to each other, then it should be called something else, like we should just call it being offensive.

I think the only time we could say something was racist would be if aliens insulted us or something, since they aren't of the human race. Anyone get what I'm saying?

Just call me Psycho for short.

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 19:20:35

Their opinion is based on Race. They believe RACE is important.
The root word or Racism is Race.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 19:21:00

Skincolorism

q

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 19:25:11

But, if they call it the human race, wouldn't mean every single person alive is related to each other somehow, meaning we would all be one race, also meaning we can't really be racist towards each other, just offensive?

Just call me Psycho for short.

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 19:26:09

At 12/14/11 07:25 PM, The-Psycho-Ragdoller wrote: But, if they call it the human race, wouldn't mean every single person alive is related to each other somehow, meaning we would all be one race, also meaning we can't really be racist towards each other, just offensive?

Aryan race.
Aryanist?
Master-racist.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 19:42:11

At 12/14/11 07:25 PM, The-Psycho-Ragdoller wrote: But, if they call it the human race, wouldn't mean every single person alive is related to each other somehow, meaning we would all be one race, also meaning we can't really be racist towards each other, just offensive?

The term human race, which refers to the entire species, isn't related at all to the term race, which refers to skin color. Besides, it's just semantics, anyway. It doesn't really matter what we call it.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 20:04:01

Really what this boils down to. Here is a perfect example.

I am a furry, I yearn for real anthropomorphic animals to walk our earth. Be it through alien contact, or genetic manipulation on a absolutely grand scale.

Now most of you probably think "The fuck do furries have to do with race?" Well do you think it's bad that some redneck assholes, persecute black people today, treating them as a 2nd class person/people? It honestly is, they base their assumptions off of stereotypes and the fact that their skin is a different hue.

They treat blacks as if they are all bad, unintelligent, unable to learn and nothing more than dirt. It's total bullshit and any person whom is not 'racially' biased, would know that there is a major difference between a black guy today and a N-word. We are all humans, its a trait we all share and really cannot escape. This is fact.

Now, where was I going again? Oh yea! Furies.

Now, you all think "racism" is bad now? Imagine in today's society, if we had real anthros. Of all shapes, sizes, and species. Let's say we keep it semi-realistic in the notion there are no macro-furs or micro-furs, and all that jaz. There just anthro's not mages or other such.

Still with me? How the fuck do you think people would handle that? They wouldn't. I'm going off the idea they are just injected into our societal structure, no warning, or warming up period.

Think a black guy has a hard time getting a job? Or a hard time keeping the police from stopping him even when nothing is being done wrong?

You'd have religious nuts, going on about having to kill them becuase they go away their god. (Yes we have that today but this would go to a whole new level)

You would have part of the science community saying their abominations and need to be killed.

Another part of the science community would want to capture them all and dissect them for science.

Seriously, if furries came to be in today's day and age they'd either live as 2nd/3rd class citizens, or all be killed/shunned away from all of our culture, along with all the furry lovers that refuse to side with the better race.

It would acutally be 'racism' as furries would be many separate races, divided by their different dominant special traits. It's kind of out there as an example but if you think about it it' works perfectly.

As a race, we are all humans, black, white orange, yellow, blue, whatever. Our hues only divide us becuase people tend to be retarded and believe in some crazy shit, or are honestly just assholes. Throw a actual different not really human race in there and all fucking hell would break loose. It really works with any form of realistic or not alien so long as it's significantly different from a normal 'human'

Now that's not to say with many many years of time, and working things out that a furry type race could not learn to be more accepted and welcomed into our world but in today's retarded fuck-ass age, they'd be as good as dead.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 20:06:47

THEY ARE DIFFERENT TO YOU AND YOU ARE GETTING SO MAAAAD BECAUSE OF IT.

oh lawdy lawdy. i get mad at people who rape and murder children in third-world countries in the name of some diety or other. does that make me racist?

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 20:10:33

At 12/14/11 07:26 PM, Sevkat wrote:
Aryan race.
Aryanist?
Master-racist.

correct term is nordicist

At 12/14/11 08:04 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: Now, where was I going again? Oh yea! Furies.

chthonic deities of vengeance?

The word Racism...

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 20:13:21

I get what you're saying, it's just a bit simple minded.

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 20:25:36

Black people are wrong.

The word Racism...

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 21:31:21

No other insightful minds that acutally read my post :<

Issa sad kitsune

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:17:40

I believe racism is just an easy way to shush people from saying things they don't like to hear because they're actually partially true and said with a reason.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:19:05

Realistically, there is the human race. Being black doesn't make you a race, it makes you an ethnicity.

Lolthread

Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:26:14

I think the word gets thrown around too much today.

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:29:45

At 12/14/11 10:26 PM, Scarface wrote: I think the word gets thrown around too much today.

I agree 100%

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:32:05

Actual answer to the question:

Racism is called that because it is a system of belief that human beings are to be seen as separate races as opposed to variations within a single human race, and that these racial distinctions determine our personal characteristics, even down to character and worth as human beings.

That said, the common connotation of "racism" is, mistakenly I might add, applied to nearly all prejudicial assumptions or opinions regarding people of different ethnic groups. Things like cultural differences in music and behavior are labeled racism, when they're only really racism if that's believed to be a biological component. (For instance, it's not actually racist to say fried chicken is popular in black culture, but it would be racist to say that black people inherently love fried chicken, and to assume a person loves fried chicken because they're black is just an ignorant prejudice based on either of these conceptions.)

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:34:39

At 12/14/11 07:19 PM, The-Psycho-Ragdoller wrote: I talked about this with my dad, why do people call it racism? The way I see it we, the human can't really be racist towards each other based on skin color or nationality. And if people are being racist to each other, then it should be called something else, like we should just call it being offensive.

I think the only time we could say something was racist would be if aliens insulted us or something, since they aren't of the human race. Anyone get what I'm saying?

completely.. and its just that saying racism is saying like other people arent even human, and there i think that then it's racist to say racism.. but i might be wrong myself about the word.

Believe me when I say,

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 22:35:48

i have sex with white girls and im black......

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 23:25:12

Race is imaginary like numbers and shiet

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to The word Racism... 2011-12-14 23:30:55

At 12/14/11 10:35 PM, ghostxero wrote: i have sex with white girls and im black......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm 8M

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature