00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wrongful suspension?

968 Views | 13 Replies

Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:09:45

At my school, bullying prevention is to the MAX! I was suspended for saying "go fuck yourself" under my breath to another student. They replied back with "go fuck yourself in your vagina with a pole!" (Imma dude lol). Later that day we discussed frustration and I pointed a kid who frustrated me (I cursed at him). Later that week I was called the office because I got reported and them feel "unsafe". I was also tagged for cyberbullying because I called someone ugly. I received a 4-day suspension. Was this overdoing it on the school's part? Or am I just an asshole? by the way I'm african american just in case that made the punishment more severe. (not being racist)

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:12:11

lol I was just venting I'm sorry

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:12:21

sounds like your school deserves to have a dog rape the board of education there to death while their family laughs at them as they die and bleed out of their ass hole

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:13:01

You shouldn't be overly rude or anything liek that, but 4 days for insults is excessive, most teens my age throw insults around all the time, and we don't get suspended unless we start fights or do drugs and other serious offenses.

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:13:20

Where in Africa are you from?

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:13:49

Good idea! lol just playin'. I'm pretty freaking pissed though. I'm off suspension and I asked my principal to change my schedule.

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:13:50

YO YO!

Lemme AXE ewe DIS....

Even DOE I be goe-IN to da skule wear dey tells me all da places where eyes can gits me inFO mashun an books, WHY I know bee aybull to git me a gud jobb?

I tells ewe!....It stil be RACE-IZM!

ewe noe wy?

Cuz, my brUtha...instedd uv lissening too mye teechur, or reedin DA bookes, or doin mye homewoik, I bee lissinin to SNOOP an' da udder wrap see-dees dat tell mee da WHITE man is DA one whoo too blaim.

Sew...lissin too mee muthafkucaaz...it knot bee mye faltte, it BEE DA white devil..still it bee his faallt.

IT BE RACE-IZM!

DAS RIIITE!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaa

But seriously, I think the school is just really anti-bully. Just stay away from teachers and don't fucking bully.

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:15:54

How is saying a bad word under my breath bullying....

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:17:27

At 11/3/11 05:13 PM, killerrob wrote: YO YO!

Lemme AXE ewe DIS....

Even DOE I be goe-IN to da skule wear dey tells me all da places where eyes can gits me inFO mashun an books, WHY I know bee aybull to git me a gud jobb?

I tells ewe!....It stil be RACE-IZM!

lmfao

Like us at: Facebook | Download at: Bandcamp | Watch us at: Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:25:48

I really, really, really hated that shit. My elementary school went crazy about anything. Not that many people were actually suspended or anything because we were too young to really even fully understand what we were doing. Even when I was really young I was not shy about swearing and I must have been sent down to the assistant principal to talk to that prick about being nice almost a hundred times over the six years I was there. She'd always say almost the same thing as if this was my 2nd time there a hundred times over on how this was my "last chance" and would call my mom who honestly didn't care about any of the extremely minor shit they would make such a big deal about.

Only time I ever remember something happening was in 4th grade when I was suspended for two weeks for telling the teacher to fuck off when she was doing some of that shit where 2 dumbasses do something wrong and they make everyone sit there and put their heads down or something.

Glad the highschool is the compete opposite of this, people get away with smoking weed in the locker rooms and the only thing anyone is actually suspended for is for fighting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:32:13

Hey, i feel very sorry for you. Something similar happened to me too. At school once, there was this vietnamese bastard named Jason who put crap on my shoe, then put the shoe on my shirt. I was so pissed that i gave him the finger. He got off free, and i got a 2 hour detention for what HE did. I wish i could send his ass back to North Vietnam. That's where he should live.

BBS Signature

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:33:43

School is overrated. In my old highschool we couldn't even pull off pranks in my senior year, which sucked ass. They made a big deal out of anything we did even if it was just throwing water balloons.

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:38:28

At 11/3/11 05:11 PM, Natick wrote: Kid... Sit down and shut up.

Took the words right out of my fingertips

MOFOin' Music Blogger! Uncharted Music News Unsigned Bands/Musicians of the world, contact me! - joeEFFINGmayo

Response to Wrongful suspension? 2011-11-03 17:48:40

At 11/3/11 05:33 PM, DarkAltair wrote: School is overrated.

First of all, this statement makes it seem as if you should be doing stupid stuff at school. School is meant to educate you, not be a place for you to do random shit whenever you feel so inclined.

In my old highschool we couldn't even pull off pranks in my senior year, which sucked ass. They made a big deal out of anything we did even if it was just throwing water balloons.

My seniors last year put a slip 'N' slide in the third floor hallway.