Be a Supporter!

Google+ Hangout

  • 270,136 Views
  • 3,357 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Dogmeat
Dogmeat
  • Member since: May. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-17 19:26:08 Reply

Fuck the police


I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature
Dogmeat
Dogmeat
  • Member since: May. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-17 20:39:42 Reply

At 2/17/13 07:26 PM, Dogmeat wrote: Fuck the police

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/9d228a6abd3d63afb7be1bd0b 5d7e6b390887601


I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-17 21:51:36 Reply

At 2/17/13 08:39 PM, Dogmeat wrote:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/9d228a6abd3d63afb7be1bd0b 5d7e6b390887601

You left... the chat is still on now.


lel

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 00:53:08 Reply

No one is in the hangout right now. It's not that late yet..

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 00:55:22 Reply

At 2/18/13 12:53 AM, Jay wrote: No one is in the hangout right now. It's not that late yet..

people were there they just sort of left...


lel

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 00:59:16 Reply

At 2/18/13 12:53 AM, Jay wrote: No one is in the hangout right now. It's not that late yet..
At 2/18/13 12:55 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 2/18/13 12:53 AM, Jay wrote: No one is in the hangout right now. It's not that late yet..
people were there they just sort of left...

Yet neither of you are in the chat...


.

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 01:01:25 Reply

At 2/18/13 12:59 AM, Zachary wrote: Yet neither of you are in the chat...

Uh.. why would I sit in an empty chat?

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 01:02:30 Reply

At 2/18/13 01:01 AM, Jay wrote:
At 2/18/13 12:59 AM, Zachary wrote: Yet neither of you are in the chat...
Uh.. why would I sit in an empty chat?

Read what you just said... now think about it...


.

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 01:05:01 Reply

At 2/18/13 01:02 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/18/13 01:01 AM, Jay wrote:
At 2/18/13 12:59 AM, Zachary wrote: Yet neither of you are in the chat...
Uh.. why would I sit in an empty chat?
Read what you just said... now think about it...

I went to the latest hangout link, and it was empty. Everyone left.

You want me to wait until someone randomly drops in? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 01:11:27 Reply

At 2/18/13 01:05 AM, Jay wrote:
At 2/18/13 01:02 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/18/13 01:01 AM, Jay wrote:
At 2/18/13 12:59 AM, Zachary wrote: Yet neither of you are in the chat...
Uh.. why would I sit in an empty chat?
Read what you just said... now think about it...
I went to the latest hangout link, and it was empty. Everyone left.

You want me to wait until someone randomly drops in? Ain't nobody got time for that!

ill join in 20 mins. we're watching the end of godfather III

i might kill some people im so upset.


None

Jay
Jay
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 01:14:06 Reply

I wish I'd gotten more than 3 hours of sleep last night. But I'll try to hang on for a while.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 01:40:45 Reply

I'm here till I pass out before class


lel

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 02:34:50 Reply

At 2/18/13 01:40 AM, Sequenced wrote: I'm here till I pass out before class

im still not passed out


None

samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-18 03:12:23 Reply

At 2/18/13 02:34 AM, Luis wrote:
At 2/18/13 01:40 AM, Sequenced wrote: I'm here till I pass out before class
im still not passed out

Then come through homo

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Dogmeat
Dogmeat
  • Member since: May. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature
Dogmeat
Dogmeat
  • Member since: May. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-19 19:36:38 Reply

At 2/19/13 05:51 PM, Dogmeat wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/6792c372a1153b0b69aca5468 f25deddcccdf699

dem bobz

Ned mor chumpz in hur k


I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-20 22:26:26 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/dd9ba0fe79490d8469ef1db1d e0eb9c64adb680e?authuser=0&hl=en

DON'T LAG OUT DAVE

also no class till 1 tomorrow so I'll be on till around 3am.


lel

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-22 23:04:35 Reply

At 2/22/13 09:18 PM, Gagsy wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/6c84418f501865f21c75f51e6 85edd173205ee1d?authuser=0&hl=en#

Come chat with us friends.

I come on and you leave instantly :(


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:18:06 Reply

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/1d8d71a28ea55f8de8877547e c5918ad670afcd7#

You should all go in here because there is the very high possibility (yes) that someone is naked on cam right now.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:28:00 Reply

At 2/25/13 10:18 PM, Gagsy wrote: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/1d8d71a28ea55f8de8877547e c5918ad670afcd7#

You should all go in here because there is the very high possibility (yes) that someone is naked on cam right now.

Is there cock? If not then you have LOST my interest, madam.


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:32:01 Reply

At 2/25/13 10:28 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
Is there cock? If not then you have LOST my interest, madam.

There are currently several cocks in google+.

Live and ready for you.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-25 22:36:22 Reply

At 2/25/13 10:32 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 2/25/13 10:28 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
Is there cock? If not then you have LOST my interest, madam.
There are currently several cocks in google+.

Live and ready for you.

No cock guys, I went in...


私のちんちん

BBS Signature
BillPremo
BillPremo
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 20:23:19 Reply

NSWF Come in this room at your own risk... SOME PEOPLE have been flashing their tits and whipping their dicks out for the last hour.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/93f4ff0fab38580752917a9a0 35d621347500f64

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 21:21:16 Reply

At 2/26/13 08:23 PM, BPremo wrote: NSWF Come in this room at your own risk... SOME PEOPLE have been flashing their tits and whipping their dicks out for the last hour.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/93f4ff0fab38580752917a9a0 35d621347500f64

Tits and dicks everywhere so let us have a drink.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Google+ Hangout 2013-02-26 21:33:34 Reply

I might hop in. Depends on how sucked in i am in old school runescape


lel

BBS Signature